Obama now wants to force military on Obamacare

you want the contract asshole go look it up. I was raised military and we got health care.

I had two contracts during my military career, now show me the contract where it stipulates free healthcare. Or be a shallow name calling person and denegrate yourself with your own baseness

What the Recruiter Never Told You -- Part 12, Military Medical Care

here tampon read this,, and an oral promise is a contract. so go suck some cowshit through a straw.

Cowshit thru a straw? Now that would be an unwise oral contract.

The constitution says nothing about medical care for life for veterans.

It also says nothing about medical care for life for previous Presidents or previous Congressmen. I really think we need to cut that out, too.

yep.
Some talk of running the govt like a business and that would mean reducing congress's benefits as long as they are not running a profit.
Some firings as well.

USA inc?

Hmm..

Would the Constitution turn into an SLA?

As always the DEMS cut the military. When Clinton was in office he had a major cut to the military now Obama. If anything the military personal needs a bigger raise and more benefits. They put their lives on the line every day for this country and Obama shits on them!!

You people make me want to throw up

The United States of America is the only industriali ed country in the world where more than 500 companies make profits off of sick people and you want to keep it that way. Even after all that we rank 37th in the world when general health and longevity is studied. Please get your heads out of the center of your buttocks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]"We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp - YouTube[/ame]

I always suspected oral sex was good for one's health.......that proves it. :)

You people make me want to throw up

The United States of America is the only industriali ed country in the world where more than 500 companies make profits off of sick people and you want to keep it that way. Even after all that we rank 37th in the world when general health and longevity is studied. Please get your heads out of the center of your buttocks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]"We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp - YouTube[/ame]

You trotted out this garbage again knowing the measurement criterias are different.

Because you have the intent to deceive.

Why?

Forum List

Back