Obama Needs One Billion.That's 100 Million A Month.How's That Working So Far?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:clap2:

After a massive no/show, less than half full stadium on Monday night, coming up with a Billion Dollars isn't going to be quite as easy as O'Bambi thought. Assuming Obama used Air-Force one to get to Miami,doesn't that cost around $350,000? The take from the Miami Rally was less than $50,000(more or less) and doesn't Obama have to pay the Owners of the Stadium about half of the evenings gross?

Unless Soros comes up with an extra Billion to hand to Obama, how will Obama come up with any millions to fund the 2012 Campaign? His re-election is a lost cause,he may as well just stay in the White House and fix the economy before he creates another Obama Recession.

• Banned
I need a caculator! lets say Obama has about 50 Million staunch supporters, can someone divide that into the One Billion and come up with a figure? what does it come out to for each of his pansy kool-aid drinking supporters. I am guessing 200 each? as if they can spare it?

• Banned
according to my caculator, it's 20.00 per kool-aid drinker,,even thats too expensive for his supporters being they are all very poor,and live in the bankrupt states of Cally,Ill,NY and, some of the other 57 states.

• Banned
:cuckoo:
according to my caculator, it's 20.00 per kool-aid drinker,,even thats too expensive for his supporters being they are all very poor,and live in the bankrupt states of Cally,Ill,NY and, some of the other 57 states.

where do you get 57 states? last i heard we had 50. :cuckoo:

But I thought there were 57 states? I mean, isnt the President supposed to be smart enough to know how many states are in the union?.....be right back, I need to go get a map and double check.

Where is Cally?

100 Million a month times 10 months is a Billion,,,,and I can't see any mathematical way O'Hitler will reach that goes as his approval rating keeps tanking.

You forget that Obama is the biggest corporate sellout since... well, ever lol! Obama is the most owned man in the history of the world by corporations.

Last edited:
You forget that Obama is the biggest corporate sellout since... well, ever lol! Obama is the most owned man in the history of the world by corporations.
and he thought he was going to be in charge :razz:

:cuckoo:

where do you get 57 states? last i heard we had 50. :cuckoo:

But I thought there were 57 states? I mean, isnt the President supposed to be smart enough to know how many states are in the union?.....be right back, I need to go get a map and double check.

I forgot, according to Obama, California is big enough to be seven states, thats how he came up with 57 states, I guess he wants to sub-divide California into 7 new states so he can create more electoral votes.

After a massive no/show, less than half full stadium on Monday night, coming up with a Billion Dollars isn't going to be quite as easy as O'Bambi thought. Assuming Obama used Air-Force one to get to Miami,doesn't that cost around $350,000? The take from the Miami Rally was less than $50,000(more or less) and doesn't Obama have to pay the Owners of the Stadium about half of the evenings gross?

Unless Soros comes up with an extra Billion to hand to Obama, how will Obama come up with any millions to fund the 2012 Campaign? His re-election is a lost cause,he may as well just stay in the White House and fix the economy before he creates another Obama Recession.

You missed the part where Obama held 2 other, much higher end fundraisers in Florida as well - a $5000-a-plate one, and a $35,000-a-plate one.

I think he's doing just fine.

You missed the part where Obama held 2 other, much higher end fundraisers in Florida as well - a $5000-a-plate one, and a $35,000-a-plate one.

Yup, most owned politician on the planet lol.

EVERY politician on the planet is "owned". It's just a matter of who or what owns them. Obama is no better or worse than everyone who came before him.

EVERY politician on the planet is "owned". It's just a matter of who or what owns them. Obama is no better or worse than everyone who came before him.

Currently Obama is the most owned and the worse, deal with it. Obama is selling himself for 1 billion dollars lol... A sitting president with HUGE name recognition needs 1 Billion dollars because the focus can't be his record.

A billion is nothing to Republicans. They lost 9 times that much in Iraq and didn't blink an eye.

Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - CNN

Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

An inspector general's report said the U.S.-led administration that ran Iraq until June 2004 is unable to account for the funds.

----------------

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back