Obama Must Do Better Than "He Misspoke"

Former page for Mark Foley are you?
Never met the man. Work I've done was County level as an elected official in Upstate NY, City level here in NC helping my candidate get re-elected, and help on one congressional campaign here that was unsuccessful. Keep making those baseless assumptions though.:lol:

who should he have supported, the Republican challenger? :cuckoo:

Yes. Of course, I know it's difficult for a dumbfuck like you to understand. But sometimes, the better candidate IS on the other side of the aisle. This seems to be one of those cases.

You're just a blind, ignorant, partisan voter. So I wouldn't expect anything less from your kind.

well considering the Fitzpatrick stated unequivocably that Obama was in no way implicated and appears to have NO knowledge of the Gov actions I'd say he didn't speak to him. Keeping in mind this gov conversations had been being taped since Mid to Late OCTOBER! IF Obama had spoken with the gov it would be ON TAPE, would it not?

Do you honestly think with everything that surrounds this election and all that is happening within the government and the country that we would be told if he were on the tapes?? It wouldn't go over to well and we would have to get rid of him before he starts etc ....

It also appears that Rham Emanuel might be who turned the gov in for his corrupt behavior!

At who's request ... and for what in return?

Then there is the fact that on tape the gov is heard calling Obama a mother fucker and saying all that was being offered by his team was appreciation and to FUCK THEM!

and IF I say IF ... the Gov wasn't promised anything from Obama if elected and had a gripe calling him a mother fucker is just showing his anger. All the while knowing everyone is going to keep it hush hush, but time and time again we see politicians throw others under the bus when it doesnt work out.

Now you righties can cry and moan all you want but it's obvious that Obama was in no way involved with this situation.

I always thought if there is reasonable doubt ...

Do you honestly think with everything that surrounds this election and all that is happening within the government and the country that we would be told if he were on the tapes?? It wouldn't go over to well and we would have to get rid of him before he starts etc ....

At who's request ... and for what in return?

and IF I say IF ... the Gov wasn't promised anything from Obama if elected and had a gripe calling him a mother fucker is just showing his anger. All the while knowing everyone is going to keep it hush hush, but time and time again we see politicians throw others under the bus when it doesnt work out.

I always thought if there is reasonable doubt ...

Well Pete honey,, around here there is no such thing as a reasonable doubt.. Cause Democrats don't do reason,, they just fall over in adoration! :cuckoo:

With all this hysteria I guess we should start calling Obama the Big O since he's got you guys creaming your pants over something new on a daily basis.

:lol:

With all this hysteria I guess we should start calling Obama the Big O since he's got you guys creaming your pants over something new on a daily basis.

:lol:

It's only fair since the lefties have been creaming their collective pants for him for the last 18 months.

Need you be reminded of the "Thrill" running up Chris Matthews leg, right before something else ran down it no doubt.

Jesse Jackson Jr. just said he met with Blagojevich a few days ago for a period of 90 minutes. He claimed Blagojevich did not bring up a quid pro quo. This is very hard to believe with the evidence that has been released that shows that Blagojevich was determined to get some payback for the placement.

Yes. Of course, I know it's difficult for a dumbfuck like you to understand. But sometimes, the better candidate IS on the other side of the aisle. This seems to be one of those cases.

You're just a blind, ignorant, partisan voter. So I wouldn't expect anything less from your kind.

I thought you were describing yourself.

can you believe them dems went to the polls and elected a man that is so fricking clueless as to what goes on in the world around him?? it's just downright hilarious.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can you believe them dems went to the polls and elected a man that is so fricking clueless as to what goes on in the world around him?? it's just downright hilarious.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yup I can - John Ziegler proved that Obama voters were just as clueless as him...

Last edited:
Oh I believe it.
Those who have no morals themselves honestly don't have a problem with putting people in power who also have no morals. Liars and cheats like liars and cheats. Those who think the people are nothing but mindless rabble don't care about what is said and done to the people.

It's only fair since the lefties have been creaming their collective pants for him for the last 18 months.

Need you be reminded of the "Thrill" running up Chris Matthews leg, right before something else ran down it no doubt.
Good point. I never had any respect for Matthews and that threw me over the top.

Maybe you can link to the post where I supported the indictment of a Conservative...

...also, the whistling emoticon can be apt at times, but when you use it in every post it becomes cliche. You should try a few posts without it.

See what I mean about that stuff?:eek:

Forum List

Back