Obama Must Do Better Than "He Misspoke"

Being socially conservative even during my formative years, my rule was to never bed a woman that I wouldn't consider for marriage
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:lol:

Being a dumb indoctrinated catholic, I didn't even bed a woman ( is that like having sex?) until I married her.:eusa_pray:

Damn that Sister Mary Third Grade.:eusa_liar:

who gives a shit....its obvious that associations mean nothing to an Obama supporter

I voted for Obama, but his response to Axelrod's comments is shockingly weak. Either he had a conversation with the governor, or he didn't. If Obama wants to start lying before he's even taken the oath of office, his hair will turn gray faster than Clinton's did.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Obama is perhaps the greatest snake oil salesman since Bill Clinton. He will do and say anything for power. Now he's got Hillary Clinton on his team and a good part of the Clinton machine. It's just more of the same: corruption at its finest.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Obama is perhaps the greatest snake oil salesman since Bill Clinton. He will do and say anything for power. Now he's got Hillary Clinton on his team and a good part of the Clinton machine. It's just more of the same: corruption at its finest.

Yep! Isn't it surprising as all hell that on Nov. 23 Axelrod goes on TV and says "Obama has spoken to the Gov. about his replacement.. there are many names on the list he (Obama) is very fond of... and then yesterday the obamalama says "I haven't spoken to the Gov.) :lol::lol::lol::lol: then that poor old asshole white man Axelrod has to publicly say "I misspoke" and we are supposed to fall down on the ground and believe :lol::lol: oh shit it hurts when I laugh..

Yep! Isn't it surprising as all hell that on Nov. 23 Axelrod goes on TV and says "Obama has spoken to the Gov. about his replacement.. there are many names on the list he (Obama) is very fond of... and then yesterday the obamalama says "I haven't spoken to the Gov.) :lol::lol::lol::lol: then that poor old asshole white man Axelrod has to publicly say "I misspoke" and we are supposed to fall down on the ground and believe :lol::lol: oh shit it hurts when I laugh..

Ordinarily, I would laugh. However, we've got a country full of sheep that will follow Obama off a cliff and yet they have the same voting rights as me! :eek:

It's not revisionist. It's catching Obama, again, at lies. He's been telling them all along. His entire campaign was about him saying one thing, then spending ages trying to explain how he really didn't mean exactly what he said...while everything he did reinforced what he'd said in the first place.

He's a liar and a thug. Enjoy him, he works right up your alley.

It's not revisionist. It's catching Obama, again, at lies. He's been telling them all along. His entire campaign was about him saying one thing, then spending ages trying to explain how he really didn't mean exactly what he said...while everything he did reinforced what he'd said in the first place.

He's a liar and a thug. Enjoy him, he works right up your alley.

:clap2:

Who will fill Obama's senate seat?

Dated Nov. 5

CHICAGO, ILL. -- Now that Barack Obama will be moving to the White House, his seat in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois will have to be filled.

That's one of Obama's first priorities today.

He's meeting with Governor Rod Blagojevich this afternoon in Chicago to discuss it.

Who will fill Obama's senate seat? : News : KHQA

:eek:

Director of Illinois Dept. of Veterans' Affairs visits Quincy

dated Nov. 8

QUINCY, IL -- Now that Barack Obama will be moving to the White House, his seat in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois will have to be filled.

Obama met with Governor Rod Blagojevich earlier this week to discuss it. Illinois law states that the governor chooses that replacement. There's already been speculation about his selection...from Congressman Jesse Jackson, Junior to Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs Director Tammy Duckworth
Director of Illinois Dept. of Veterans' Affairs visits Quincy : News : KHQA

Director of Illinois Dept. of Veterans' Affairs visits Quincy

dated Nov. 8

QUINCY, IL -- Now that Barack Obama will be moving to the White House, his seat in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois will have to be filled.

Obama met with Governor Rod Blagojevich earlier this week to discuss it. Illinois law states that the governor chooses that replacement. There's already been speculation about his selection...from Congressman Jesse Jackson, Junior to Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs Director Tammy Duckworth
Director of Illinois Dept. of Veterans' Affairs visits Quincy : News : KHQA

Something's fishy here.

So let's see where we're at. Obama stated that he never spoke with Blagojevich. Axelrod said Obama discussed several people as possible senate replacements, presumably including the questionably corrupt choices with Blagojevich. Obama says Axelrod misspoke. And now there are news reports that Obama specifically met with Blagojevich to discuss possible replacement scenarios.

Time to put Obama under oath...

Forum List

Back