OBama must act now!

No, the President does not have the right to suspend the US Constitution; nobody does.

And no, Ears cannot use an executive order to make Trump take any kind of exam. That's not what executive orders are for.

You're used to Dumbo acting like a king, but bad news for you, he is not. What you are asking is for DumBama to make the biggest fool out of himself in American history, and I don't think he's willing to do that just for you.
Any order given by the Chief Executive is technically an executive order, peanut. And art 2 of the Constitution does not specifically delineate what the President's Emergency Powers Are.
He can act unilaterally to address what HE alone perceives as a threat to our nation. The limits of the presidents authority in an tie of Crisis has been controversial but remains unclear.
Since you didn't seem to be aware of that, you can thank me by doing one thing:

STFU!

So clueless.

No, he cannot enact an executive order based on a personal opinion and not fact. Electing somebody you don't like is not an Emergency of any kind. The people elected a President and there is nothing in the world that DumBama can do about it.

Even if he could set that precedent, then what would happen once a Democrat is elected President? Does the OPINION of the sitting Republican President allow him to make an executive order of a phycological evaluation because he is a political foe?

But keep chasing that dream. We all have dreams you know. Yours are just a little bit out there than the rest of us.
Don't get hung up on semantics. As I said in the op, the president has wide latitude in dealing with a national emergency. If an Executive Order or just a shout out over twitter is necessary to fulfill that duty he has the authority to act to defend the nation without having to consult Congress. Congress may have to validate the president's initiative in retrospect but he won't likely be impeached for trying to protect national interests. I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. You dodged that and brought utter ignorance to the table.

What you're talking about is a dictatorship which we don't have in this country. No, a President (at least an American one) does not have such authority. Butt hurt doesn't go quite that far.

The only national emergency we have is you lost and can't take it. Sorry, but that's how the game is played. I'm sure you'll be suicidal before February. You can avoid all this destruction and disaster by moving to Canada and taking some of your ilk with you. We will chip in and help pay for the moving expenses if necessary.

In the meantime, Google the US Constitution and learn what the requirements are of being a President in this country. And no, it does not include a psychological exam ordered by the sitting President.
Emergency Powers of the president is the topic, fULE! He isn't being a dictator when he acts unilaterally in a circumstance like that.
Nad get this, if 1Trump is found to have made an unholy alliance with the enemy and has compromised his loyalty to this country, Obama would be remiss by not stepping forward on the advise of the NSA to arrest Donald Trump for sedition. A plea of insanity might save him from being imprisoned but he wouldn't be president.

Trump can make friends or enemies with whoever he likes. There is no law against it. He is a United States citizen and a businessman. He currently has no power to do anything like hop in bed with Castro.

Jesus Christ this idiot is a certifiable loon.

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!

dang s0n..........get some real responsibilities in life. Wont be so obsessed with the president-elect. That ghey signature thing........nobody cares. Give it a try or its gonna be 4 years of THIS in the pooper >>

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/cucumber_1.jpg.html'][/URL]

IDK....no way to live imo..........:bye1:

Wow, just when you thought the left used up all their fantasies along comes another one.

Isn't it amazing? Now all radical Trump haters think they have a psychology degree.
I don't purport to have a psychology degree but those that do have taken note of Trumps's behavior too.

I have taken note of Trump's behavior and find it interesting that he wants to get along with Russia and work with them to defeat our common enemies, ISIS and al queda. Obama doesn't even know who is trying to destroy our country and puts sanctions on Russia for doing what we have been doing to our adversaries and enemies for a number of years. The hacking of the Germans immediately comes to mind since Obama got caught doing that.

What is even more surprising, when Hillary went to Russia with her RESET button making nice to them, it was reported by the MSM as a fantastic opportunity to improve relations. It didn't work at all. When Trump suggests in essence, the same thing, he is accused of being in bed with Putin.

It seems to me that you are the one that needs to have your motives checked out by a qualified Psychologist.

I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. .

You want Obama to lock up all the Japanese? I'm not sure how productive ( or legal ) that is. Are you talking about Japanese in Japan or Japanese in America?

I'm thinking you haven't thought this through all the way.

Yawnnnn. yeah, you know what I a talking about. It is was unconstitutional to lock up Americans and take their property just ecasue they were Japanese during ww2. BTW, I doubt f Obamas mother was born during WW2. So don't even go there.

How many LWNJ's questioned FDR's sanity for interning Japanese-Americans after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor?

Wow, just when you thought the left used up all their fantasies along comes another one.

Isn't it amazing? Now all radical Trump haters think they have a psychology degree.
I don't purport to have a psychology degree but those that do have taken note of Trumps's behavior too.

I have taken note of Trump's behavior and find it interesting that he wants to get along with Russia and work with them to defeat our common enemies, ISIS and al queda. Obama doesn't even know who is trying to destroy our country and puts sanctions on Russia for doing what we have been doing to our adversaries and enemies for a number of years. The hacking of the Germans immediately comes to mind since Obama got caught doing that.

What is even more surprising, when Hillary went to Russia with her RESET button making nice to them, it was reported by the MSM as a fantastic opportunity to improve relations. It didn't work at all. When Trump suggests in essence, the same thing, he is accused of being in bed with Putin.

It seems to me that you are the one that needs to have your motives checked out by a qualified Psychologist.

All this talk about Putin being for Trump. What's in it for him? Why would Putin care if it was Trump or Clinton? Did she sell him bad uranium or something?????

Any order given by the Chief Executive is technically an executive order, peanut. And art 2 of the Constitution does not specifically delineate what the President's Emergency Powers Are.
He can act unilaterally to address what HE alone perceives as a threat to our nation. The limits of the presidents authority in an tie of Crisis has been controversial but remains unclear.
Since you didn't seem to be aware of that, you can thank me by doing one thing:

STFU!

So clueless.

No, he cannot enact an executive order based on a personal opinion and not fact. Electing somebody you don't like is not an Emergency of any kind. The people elected a President and there is nothing in the world that DumBama can do about it.

Even if he could set that precedent, then what would happen once a Democrat is elected President? Does the OPINION of the sitting Republican President allow him to make an executive order of a phycological evaluation because he is a political foe?

But keep chasing that dream. We all have dreams you know. Yours are just a little bit out there than the rest of us.
Don't get hung up on semantics. As I said in the op, the president has wide latitude in dealing with a national emergency. If an Executive Order or just a shout out over twitter is necessary to fulfill that duty he has the authority to act to defend the nation without having to consult Congress. Congress may have to validate the president's initiative in retrospect but he won't likely be impeached for trying to protect national interests. I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. You dodged that and brought utter ignorance to the table.

What you're talking about is a dictatorship which we don't have in this country. No, a President (at least an American one) does not have such authority. Butt hurt doesn't go quite that far.

The only national emergency we have is you lost and can't take it. Sorry, but that's how the game is played. I'm sure you'll be suicidal before February. You can avoid all this destruction and disaster by moving to Canada and taking some of your ilk with you. We will chip in and help pay for the moving expenses if necessary.

In the meantime, Google the US Constitution and learn what the requirements are of being a President in this country. And no, it does not include a psychological exam ordered by the sitting President.
Emergency Powers of the president is the topic, fULE! He isn't being a dictator when he acts unilaterally in a circumstance like that.
Nad get this, if 1Trump is found to have made an unholy alliance with the enemy and has compromised his loyalty to this country, Obama would be remiss by not stepping forward on the advise of the NSA to arrest Donald Trump for sedition. A plea of insanity might save him from being imprisoned but he wouldn't be president.

Trump can make friends or enemies with whoever he likes. There is no law against it. He is a United States citizen and a businessman. He currently has no power to do anything like hop in bed with Castro.

President Elect Trump is not the same as private citizen Trump. Neither you nor Trump seem to grasp that. Sure he can make friends with traditional enemies of America but I don't want such a man as my president. Since Trump is,technically working for ME, I reserve the right to join with millions of other Americans (the majority) to hold him accountable

You and your Guru seem to think WE work for Trump rather than the other way around. If that attitude persists , his presidency will be a short one.

I am taken aback by your (and Trump's) blatant ant-American stance in the face of an enemy that cyber attacked against our country. Cyber attacks aren't new, but this one was particularly egregious in that it was, minimally, aimed at disrupting confidence in the electoral process and, according to OUR intelligence agencies, was intentionally orchestrated to help Trump win! Trump, of course, being the worlds "smartest idiot" dismissed our experts as inept buffoons. TO think that president-elect would side with Putin against his own country under any circumstance is unconscionable. Even if Putin helped him win, Trump ought to be savvy enough to understand Russia is NOT a friend of America, even if Trump is a friend of Russia.

He refuses to divest himself of business ties and property that may make him vulnerable to political coercion from foreign interests. You populist konservative fools were so bent on getting an unqualified candidate elected for your own personal biased laced selfish reasons you lost sight of who and what he is. That was Affirmative Action to the MAX! You RW idiots had better NEVER throw Affirmative Action in a black poster's face ever again.

So clueless.

President Elect Trump is not the same as private citizen Trump. Neither you nor Trump seem to grasp that. Sure he can make friends with traditional enemies of America but I don't want such a man as my president. Since Trump is,technically working for ME, I reserve the right to join with millions of other Americans (the majority) to hold him accountable

You and your Guru seem to think WE work for Trump rather than the other way around. If that attitude persists , his presidency will be a short one.

I am taken aback by your (and Trump's) blatant ant-American stance in the face of an enemy that cyber attacked against our country. Cyber attacks aren't new, but this one was particularly egregious in that it was, minimally, aimed at disrupting confidence in the electoral process and, according to OUR intelligence agencies, was intentionally orchestrated to help Trump win! Trump, of course, being the worlds "smartest idiot" dismissed our experts as inept buffoons. TO think that president-elect would side with Putin against his own country under any circumstance is unconscionable. Even if Putin helped him win, Trump ought to be savvy enough to understand Russia is NOT a friend of America, even if Trump is a friend of Russia.

He refuses to divest himself of business ties and property that may make him vulnerable to political coercion from foreign interests. You populist konservative fools were so bent on getting an unqualified candidate elected for your own personal biased laced selfish reasons you lost sight of who and what he is. That was Affirmative Action to the MAX! You RW idiots had better NEVER throw Affirmative Action in a black poster's face ever again.

And the Chinese cyber attacks is not serious you have forgiven China? you are trying to blow some shit before he take the White House like you all did the lefthies beetween the 3 debate get use to it he is coming to the White House on January 20 and Obama he's gone of there i wont miss him at all.

China Continuing Cyber Attackson U.S. Networks

I don't think I have seen such idiocy in my life time., and I have been around for quite a while.
You summarily diss the reports of our Intelligence community in lieu of Trump's twitter intelligence. Jehovah , please help us. Truly, only satan could have struck so many fools politically blind at the same time.

A psychologist won't help you and your ilk. You need an exorcist

And the Chinese cyber attacks is not serious you have forgiven China? you are trying to blow some shit before he take the White House like you all did the lefthies beetween the 3 debate get use to it he is coming to the White House on January 20 and Obama he's gone of there i wont miss him at all.

At least Obama wasn't in bed with Chinese leaders. Trump is in bed with Putin , figuratively speaking, performing a threesome with lady liberty . Russian Cyber attacks tailored to disrupt our electoral process is more serious than those implemented by China . We need to address BOTH,but Trump doesn't seem interested.

At least Obama wasn't in bed with Chinese leaders. Trump is in bed with Putin , figuratively speaking, performing a threesome with lady liberty . Russian Cyber attacks tailored to disrupt our electoral process is more serious than those implemented by China . We need to address BOTH,but Trump doesn't seem interested.

That is correct folks, Obama needs to act now............and when he does...........it will be in Obysmal does Dallas, or Washington, or some such nonsense-) He will be the black Cher, or maybe Rosie O, probably transgendering, turning into Moochie, while Moochie continues to whip his/her ass while transgendering into Butt Cra..........errr I mean Barrack-)

The relationship beetween russia and the united states with President Obama has been disastrous why want it to continue with Trump you want the conflicts to go on ?

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

I know, it's sooooo scary. Delicate flowers like you need a warm soft safe space.

I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. .

You want Obama to lock up all the Japanese? I'm not sure how productive ( or legal ) that is. Are you talking about Japanese in Japan or Japanese in America?

I'm thinking you haven't thought this through all the way.

Yawnnnn. yeah, you know what I a talking about. It is was unconstitutional to lock up Americans and take their property just ecasue they were Japanese during ww2. BTW, I doubt f Obamas mother was born during WW2. So don't even go there.

How many LWNJ's questioned FDR's sanity for interning Japanese-Americans after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor?

FDR's sanity isn't up for discussion. Trump's is. FDR wasn't batting his eyes lovingly at the enemy. Trump is.

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

I know, it's sooooo scary. Delicate flowers like you need a warm soft safe space.
Naw, I was a soldier out in the mud, ice snow and rain for 22 years trying to keep this country a soft safe place for unthankful poot- butts like YOU

All this talk about Putin being for Trump. What's in it for him? Why would Putin care if it was Trump or Clinton? Did she sell him bad uranium or something?????

The Intelligence guys are still putting the pieces together on that one. and, c'mere, listen up, chump, they have access to Trump's Income tax returns as does Obama. You will be shocked at what is about to be revealed.., Why do you think trump was so conciliatory after his meetings with Obama....? Obama told him all about himself, including his tax secrets, things he probably had forgotten.

So clueless.

Sure he can make friends with traditional enemies of America but I don't want such a man as my president.

Like Obama? Yeah, that would be bad.

I am taken aback by your (and Trump's) blatant ant-American stance

Only Obama can have a blatant anti-American stance?

Cyber attacks aren't new, but this one was particularly egregious in that it was, minimally, aimed at disrupting confidence in the electoral process

How does exposing Hillary's and the DNC's corruption disrupt confidence in the electoral process?

You populist konservative fools were so bent on getting an unqualified candidate elected

Like Obama?

So clueless.

The only reason this cyber attack was egregious is because your puppet masters convinced you that's the reason the wicked witch of the west lost the election. They won't tell you the truth, but then again, truth to a Democrat is like oil and water.

You want to harp on Trump in the aftermath of Hillary and her toy server in their New York basement keeping classified material without even the basic encryption. You want to use the word cyber attack for hacking into an email of somebody who's password was actually P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D and somehow attach Trump to that.

You leftists never blame yourself or accept any responsibility. But the truth is this big-eared dummy never took cyber attacks seriously in his eight years of office. The only reason it's an issue now is because it doesn't have anything to do with the security of our nation, it has to do with them losing power.

The more you harp on these supposed cyber attacks, the more you are admitting DumBama was a total failure. You can blame shift all you like, but Trump was not in charge of the DNC's email security, the DNC was. Trump was not in charge of Podesta's email, John Podesta was. Trump had nothing to do with any of it.

So go back to CNN and get your new marching orders. Then come back here and tell us of the new lies they created.

The Intelligence guys are still putting the pieces together on that one. and, c'mere, listen up, chump, they have access to Trump's Income tax returns as does Obama. You will be shocked at what is about to be revealed.., Why do you think trump was so conciliatory after his meetings with Obama....? Obama told him all about himself, including his tax secrets, things he probably had forgotten.

Still digging for a dream, aint cha?

The IRS has had Trumps returns for months now. You on the left have been telling us of all these nefarious things about Trump the IRS can't seem to find. This is not to mention that people like Trump get audited almost every couple years or more.

You haven't tried this stunt since the last Republican candidate. All the lies by Harry Weed how Romney paid no federal income tax, and when he finally released his returns, he not only paid plenty of income tax, but donated much to charity at the same time.

I don't think I have seen such idiocy in my life time., and I have been around for quite a while.
You summarily diss the reports of our Intelligence community in lieu of Trump's twitter intelligence. Jehovah , please help us. Truly, only satan could have struck so many fools politically blind at the same time.

A psychologist won't help you and your ilk. You need an exorcist

You are the fool afraid of a nuclear war, not me. Best you look in the mirror for the one that needs an exorcist.

Forum List

Back