OBama must act now!

I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. .

You want Obama to lock up all the Japanese? I'm not sure how productive ( or legal ) that is. Are you talking about Japanese in Japan or Japanese in America?

I'm thinking you haven't thought this through all the way.

Yawnnnn. yeah, you know what I a talking about. It is was unconstitutional to lock up Americans and take their property just ecasue they were Japanese during ww2. BTW, I doubt f Obamas mother was born during WW2. So don't even go there.

How many LWNJ's questioned FDR's sanity for interning Japanese-Americans after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor?

FDR's sanity isn't up for discussion. Trump's is. FDR wasn't batting his eyes lovingly at the enemy. Trump is.

Why would you question Trump's sanity for wanting to talk with the Russia rather than challenge them with sanctions as the war monger Obama is presently doing? You are the fool that constantly brings up the internment of Japanese-Americans but don't question FDR's sanity for doing so. Just saying.

Isn't it amazing? Now all radical Trump haters think they have a psychology degree.
I don't purport to have a psychology degree but those that do have taken note of Trumps's behavior too.

I have taken note of Trump's behavior and find it interesting that he wants to get along with Russia and work with them to defeat our common enemies, ISIS and al queda. Obama doesn't even know who is trying to destroy our country and puts sanctions on Russia for doing what we have been doing to our adversaries and enemies for a number of years. The hacking of the Germans immediately comes to mind since Obama got caught doing that.

What is even more surprising, when Hillary went to Russia with her RESET button making nice to them, it was reported by the MSM as a fantastic opportunity to improve relations. It didn't work at all. When Trump suggests in essence, the same thing, he is accused of being in bed with Putin.

It seems to me that you are the one that needs to have your motives checked out by a qualified Psychologist.

All this talk about Putin being for Trump. What's in it for him? Why would Putin care if it was Trump or Clinton? Did she sell him bad uranium or something?????

The Intelligence guys are still putting the pieces together on that one. and, c'mere, listen up, chump, they have access to Trump's Income tax returns as does Obama. You will be shocked at what is about to be revealed.., Why do you think trump was so conciliatory after his meetings with Obama....? Obama told him all about himself, including his tax secrets, things he probably had forgotten.

Still digging for a dream, aint cha?

The IRS has had Trumps returns for months now. You on the left have been telling us of all these nefarious things about Trump the IRS can't seem to find. This is not to mention that people like Trump get audited almost every couple years or more.

You haven't tried this stunt since the last Republican candidate. All the lies by Harry Weed how Romney paid no federal income tax, and when he finally released his returns, he not only paid plenty of income tax, but donated much to charity at the same time.
Trump, the world's smartest idiot, lost 900 million so he does not have to pay Federal taxes for a while. I am concerned about his financial ties to the Russian Oligarchy. his sweet complimentary relationship with Putin provides some basis for suspecting Trump is indebted to them for some business deal he had going in Russia... like a failed hotel venture or something.
Perhaps the IRS tax audit is really an official investigation into Comrade Trump's business deals within the Russia and other former Soviet Bloc entities. Two of his wives are probably furious that their spy network has come under scrutiny.

Wow, just when you thought the left used up all their fantasies along comes another one.

Isn't it amazing? Now all radical Trump haters think they have a psychology degree.
I don't purport to have a psychology degree but those that do have taken note of Trumps's behavior too.

I have taken note of Trump's behavior and find it interesting that he wants to get along with Russia and work with them to defeat our common enemies, ISIS and al queda. Obama doesn't even know who is trying to destroy our country and puts sanctions on Russia for doing what we have been doing to our adversaries and enemies for a number of years. The hacking of the Germans immediately comes to mind since Obama got caught doing that.

What is even more surprising, when Hillary went to Russia with her RESET button making nice to them, it was reported by the MSM as a fantastic opportunity to improve relations. It didn't work at all. When Trump suggests in essence, the same thing, he is accused of being in bed with Putin.

It seems to me that you are the one that needs to have your motives checked out by a qualified Psychologist.

I don't think I have seen such idiocy in my life time., and I have been around for quite a while.
You summarily diss the reports of our Intelligence community in lieu of Trump's twitter intelligence. Jehovah , please help us. Truly, only satan could have struck so many fools politically blind at the same time.

A psychologist won't help you and your ilk. You need an exorcist

You are the fool afraid of a nuclear war, not me. Best you look in the mirror for the one that needs an exorcist.
You are not afraid of a nuclear war? And you call ME the FOOL? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think I have seen such idiocy in my life time., and I have been around for quite a while.
You summarily diss the reports of our Intelligence community in lieu of Trump's twitter intelligence. Jehovah , please help us. Truly, only satan could have struck so many fools politically blind at the same time.

You are the fool afraid of a nuclear war, not me. Best you look in the mirror for the one that needs an exorcist.

I flew missions with a nuke in the bomb bay of my aircraft. Fortunately we were recalled before we were committed to the drop zone. What do you know about nuclear war, FOOL?

I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. .

You want Obama to lock up all the Japanese? I'm not sure how productive ( or legal ) that is. Are you talking about Japanese in Japan or Japanese in America?

I'm thinking you haven't thought this through all the way.

Yawnnnn. yeah, you know what I a talking about. It is was unconstitutional to lock up Americans and take their property just ecasue they were Japanese during ww2. BTW, I doubt f Obamas mother was born during WW2. So don't even go there.

How many LWNJ's questioned FDR's sanity for interning Japanese-Americans after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor?

FDR's sanity isn't up for discussion. Trump's is. FDR wasn't batting his eyes lovingly at the enemy. Trump is.

Why would you question Trump's sanity for wanting to talk with the Russia rather than challenge them with sanctions as the war monger Obama is presently doing? You are the fool that constantly brings up the internment of Japanese-Americans but don't question FDR's sanity for doing so. Just saying.
I'm questioning Trump's sanity for a whole host of reasons, the least being his snubbing the US intelligentsia to defend the Russians who helped put him in office. That is just the tip of the iceberg. His "pussy grabbing confession" gave us a glimpse into his demented misogynist mind, he publicly mocked a handicapped detractor, He thinks he is smarter than ll the generals in DOD. He is a racist who championed the birther movement. His twittering is so pervasive I can imagine him sitting up in bed at night , keeping his wife awake with the bright light from his cell phone screen. illuminating the entire room. Such a puerile display is unpresidential and certainly evokes the question of a mental disorder.

I flew missions with a nuke in the bomb bay of my aircraft. Fortunately we were recalled before we were committed to the drop zone. What do you know about nuclear war, FOOL?

More than you do. I successfully completed several Nuclear , Biological and Chemical courses while I served in the armed forces. Down wind predictions and atomic yield calculations were just rudimentary standards for the courses. Now, just because you were in a plane armed with a nuclear bomb, that doesn't give you tacit knowledge of what that bomb can do, nor does that make you an expert on nuclear war.

All this talk about Putin being for Trump. What's in it for him? Why would Putin care if it was Trump or Clinton? Did she sell him bad uranium or something?????

The Intelligence guys are still putting the pieces together on that one. and, c'mere, listen up, chump, they have access to Trump's Income tax returns as does Obama. You will be shocked at what is about to be revealed.., Why do you think trump was so conciliatory after his meetings with Obama....? Obama told him all about himself, including his tax secrets, things he probably had forgotten.

The IRS has had Trumps returns for months now. You on the left have been telling us of all these nefarious things about Trump the IRS can't seem to find. This is not to mention that people like Trump get audited almost every couple years or more.

You haven't tried this stunt since the last Republican candidate. All the lies by Harry Weed how Romney paid no federal income tax, and when he finally released his returns, he not only paid plenty of income tax, but donated much to charity at the same time.
Trump, the world's smartest idiot, lost 900 million so he does not have to pay Federal taxes for a while. I am concerned about his financial ties to the Russian Oligarchy. his sweet complimentary relationship with Putin provides some basis for suspecting Trump is indebted to them for some business deal he had going in Russia... like a failed hotel venture or something.
Perhaps the IRS tax audit is really an official investigation into Comrade Trump's business deals within the Russia and other former Soviet Bloc entities. Two of his wives are probably furious that their spy network has come under scrutiny.

You watch way too much television.

I don't have a television. All it took was a little research to realize Trump's fascination with women from the communist world is just the tip of the iceberg. BUt I won't argue the point on my own... here read what experts in the field are saying:

politico said:
Given Russia's capabilities and its recent patterns, it is not at all far-fetched to ask whether Trump is indeed the “puppet” Secretary Clinton mockingly named him in the second presidential debate. Is he financially and politically beholden to Russians close to the government and to the Kremlin itself? If so, is he prepared to accommodate Putin’s interests? Should we expect a robust "reset," in the tense relationship between the two countries, perhaps one that even compromises U.S. interests, like the stability of its allies in Europe, and American values, like democracy and human rights? If the Trump administration attempts one, it is worth noting that whatever the U.S. gives up would likely be very temporary: For domestic political reasons, Putin needs the United States as its public enemy, given Russia’s current and foreseeable economic situation, and Russian presidential elections are coming up in 2018.

Today, we already have enough clues and too much undisclosed information to warrant worry about the puppet scenario. There are signs the Trump campaign was involved in coordinating this release of hacked information—then-adviser Carter Page’s trips and meetings in Moscow, and Russian statements that they were in touch with the campaign. And of course, Trump publicly called on the Russian government to continue hacking Hillary Clinton’s computers during a televised campaign appearance. His campaign dismissed it as a joke; it's not clear everyone did. It may be too much to say that the Kremlin and Russian secret services put Trump on the path to seeking the presidency, but they certainly contributed to getting him there—even perhaps, to their surprise.

Here’s What America Needs to Know About Trump and Russia

Rayyo.jpg

More than you do. I successfully completed several Nuclear , Biological and Chemical courses while I served in the armed forces. Down wind predictions and atomic yield calculations were just rudimentary standards for the courses. Now, just because you were in a plane armed with a nuclear bomb, that doesn't give you tacit knowledge of what that bomb can do, nor does that make you an expert on nuclear war.

I did know that the chances of my survival were less than 50% and I didn't need a classroom lecture to tell me that. I also know that the Russians are much too smart to launch nukes at the US. It would be the end of their country.

If you want to worry about a nuclear war, watch out for North Korea or Iran. They may be stupid enough to start what they know they can't finish.

I did know that the chances of my survival were less than 50% and I didn't need a classroom lecture to tell me that. I also know that the Russians are much too smart to launch nukes at the US. It would be the end of their country.

If you want to worry about a nuclear war, watch out for North Korea or Iran. They may be stupid enough to start what they know they can't finish.
I wasn't worried about nuclear war until Trump became president-elect! That maniac might be stupid enough to start the war. He is a vengeful psychopathic idiot. I'm not worried about some foreign entity starting a nuclear war when the real danger will be the nut in the White House come Jan 20.

I don't have a television. All it took was a little research to realize Trump's fascination with women from the communist world is just the tip of the iceberg. BUt I won't argue the point on my own... here read what experts in the field are saying:

Okay, I'll change that: you watch too many movies.

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.
Naw, you better get off your ass and write to Obama and the NSA. Help me!

Can't help you, sorry.

Not licensed to practice psychiatry in your state.
I don't have access to the nuclear codes, Trump is the mad man who needs to be evaluated, not me.

Right, you don't have access to such vital information because you're a dumb miserable loser. You'll never achieve such success in life. Bottom line is, Trump's a winner and you're a loser. Deal with it. Now get a job, kid.

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.
Naw, you better get off your ass and write to Obama and the NSA. Help me!

Can't help you, sorry.

Not licensed to practice psychiatry in your state.
I don't have access to the nuclear codes, Trump is the mad man who needs to be evaluated, not me.

Right, you don't have access to such vital information because you're a dumb miserable loser. You'll never achieve such success in life. Bottom line is, Trump's a winner and you're a loser. Deal with it. Now get a job, kid.
Yawnnnnnnn!

As usual, nothing you say has any substance!

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

Have you paid any attention at all to what Obama's been doing the last few weeks? He just sent tanks into Germany in case of a Russian invasion. He's creating a war and when that happens, you will gleefully blame Trump. I'm getting sick of these Trump haters with no brains.

Obama must pack now!

If you value your life and the future of mankind you will carefully reconsider my proposal.
If Trump passes the psychological test, I will accept all the derision that comes my way with a smile. If he doesn't, you will join me in celebrating. what have you got to lose?
Who will fill Obamas shoes???Dump???

As usual, nothing you say has any substance!

So how does one offer substance to a person that refuses to acknowledge it?

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

By the way, your bitch lost.

Better get in line to pucker up to Obama's ass, son. You only have 10 days left.

Forum List

Back