OBama must act now!

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

So, if an election doesn't go your way there has to be a coup de dat!

That's Banana Republic stuff, pal.

This is America.

No wonder you libs always idolize Banana Republic thugs like Castro. That's what you want to see happen here.

Dryer lint is more important to the universe than you are.
But don'f focus on me...focus on preventing a calamity we might all regret!

But yet you don't regret the last eight year calamity

Of course not, this fool is only 7 years old.
Aw, cut the cute one liners, a 7 year old could never match my extensive vocabulary or the near genius delivery that has enthralled all of you for years.

Never seen it.

Your emotional growth has not reached 7 year-old status as of yet.
" and a child shall lead them" Isiah, 11:6

But don'f focus on me...focus on preventing a calamity we might all regret!

Aw, cut the cute one liners, a 7 year old could never match my extensive vocabulary or the near genius delivery that has enthralled all of you for years.

Never seen it.

I don't think they meant a child in special education classes because of a severe mental defect.

I'm torn between wishing whether President Trump might restore the constitution or abuse it in the same manner as did "president" Obama. Would be kind of fun to see California raped the way Obama raped Alaska. Nice to watch liberal "organizations" under the same microscope they used against conservatives.

At the moment I'm rooting for abuse! Abuse on steroids.

Never seen it.

I don't think they meant a child in special education classes because of a severe mental defect.

Tell that to trump's handlers...they might take your advise and prevent him from gaining access to the access codes.

I don't know the truth of what you say but even so, I slept well at night knowing that it was unlikely Obama would start a nuclear war because he got dissed by a foreign asshole
Really?!

Not long ago Barry publicly declared he was on the verge of ordering a Cyber ATTACK - an act of war - against Russia THEN decided to order an investigation to find out what happened 1st.

Barry has already dragged the US into 2 UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized wars in Libya and Syria, lost Iraq and has us fighting there again to retake land our military has already liberated at great expense.

As mentioned, he almost started a war with Russia and has sent Special Forces to Russia's border ... not to mention has started a nuclear arms race in the Middle East with that Un-Constitutional Treaty he negotiated with Iran and took to the UN to have ratified before allowing Congress to ever see it.

Trump hasn't even taken the Oath of Office yet - you should have been / should be more worried about Barry.

I know you don't understand much about our government, but the requirements to be a President of the United States lies within the Constitution. You should try reading it sometime. Maybe then you would understand the powers of the President....... and no, he does not have the power to order anybody to do anything, particularly a political foe.

Aww come off the BS, son. This is JQ you are talking to. You know there is a precedent set here. The Constitution can be suspended by the president when a crises of great import looms.
The best example I can think of is the Japanese internment camps of WW2. those American citizens were ORDereD to surrender their property and their freedom. I am asking for nothing that extreme.All I propose is that Trump, as a potential threat to national security, be required by executive order to submit to psychological testing to validate his mental capacity to govern and to handle nuclear codes properly.

No, the President does not have the right to suspend the US Constitution; nobody does.

And no, Ears cannot use an executive order to make Trump take any kind of exam. That's not what executive orders are for.

You're used to Dumbo acting like a king, but bad news for you, he is not. What you are asking is for DumBama to make the biggest fool out of himself in American history, and I don't think he's willing to do that just for you.
Any order given by the Chief Executive is technically an executive order, peanut. And art 2 of the Constitution does not specifically delineate what the President's Emergency Powers Are.
He can act unilaterally to address what HE alone perceives as a threat to our nation. The limits of the presidents authority in an tie of Crisis has been controversial but remains unclear.
Since you didn't seem to be aware of that, you can thank me by doing one thing:

STFU!

Your knowledge of the Constitution sucks ass! Tell me WHERE it says he can do anything of the sort to violate Trump's constitutional rights?
Show me where ART 2 limits the president's Emergency Powers. Think about it. If a crisis develops while Congress is on recess ,there is no one to turn to BUT the president who may have to take decisive action that may or may not be within his purview. Even if Congress is in session, there has to be voting and consensus among them ,That takes too damn much time.
The President must, in those cases , act unilaterally to address a threat by any means necessary!

The threat is only in that tormented head of yours; nowhere else. A fair election is no crisis except in the minds of demented liberals like yourself.

I hate to tell you, but Obama has been a 'domestic enemy' for a long time now.

Whether intentionally or not...

While helping Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegals, refugees, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Iran, Palestine, the UN, Gitmo detainees, and others

...he has betrayed allies, he has spied on Americans, he has used the IRS as a weapon against them, he has forced this failed health care system on them, he has threatened them for exercising their 1st ammendment rights by talking negatively about a terrorist who killed 12 Americans, he has MOCKED Americans for being concerned about our national security and their security...just before a terrorist he gave a visa to killed 12 Americans, and he has brought terrorists, robbers, thieves, and murderes to the US, releasing them among American citizens...resulting in the desths of over a dozen Americans...

And after all of this the most important thing to him, the one thing he is concerned with the most is his own legacy.
I don't know the truth of what you say but even so, I slept well at night knowing that it was unlikely Obama would start a nuclear war because he got dissed by a foreign asshole

Well here's to you having many sleepless nights the next four to eight years. :beer:

I hate to tell you, but Obama has been a 'domestic enemy' for a long time now.

Whether intentionally or not...

While helping Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegals, refugees, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Iran, Palestine, the UN, Gitmo detainees, and others

...he has betrayed allies, he has spied on Americans, he has used the IRS as a weapon against them, he has forced this failed health care system on them, he has threatened them for exercising their 1st ammendment rights by talking negatively about a terrorist who killed 12 Americans, he has MOCKED Americans for being concerned about our national security and their security...just before a terrorist he gave a visa to killed 12 Americans, and he has brought terrorists, robbers, thieves, and murderes to the US, releasing them among American citizens...resulting in the desths of over a dozen Americans...

And after all of this the most important thing to him, the one thing he is concerned with the most is his own legacy.

Well here's to you having many sleepless nights the next four to eight years. :beer:
If the nukes don't start falling well before then.

Really?!

Not long ago Barry publicly declared he was on the verge of ordering a Cyber ATTACK - an act of war - against Russia THEN decided to order an investigation to find out what happened 1st.

Barry has already dragged the US into 2 UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized wars in Libya and Syria, lost Iraq and has us fighting there again to retake land our military has already liberated at great expense.

As mentioned, he almost started a war with Russia and has sent Special Forces to Russia's border ... not to mention has started a nuclear arms race in the Middle East with that Un-Constitutional Treaty he negotiated with Iran and took to the UN to have ratified before allowing Congress to ever see it.

Trump hasn't even taken the Oath of Office yet - you should have been / should be more worried about Barry.

More Right wing Konservaitve Kool-Aid.

I know you don't understand much about our government, but the requirements to be a President of the United States lies within the Constitution. You should try reading it sometime. Maybe then you would understand the powers of the President....... and no, he does not have the power to order anybody to do anything, particularly a political foe.

Aww come off the BS, son. This is JQ you are talking to. You know there is a precedent set here. The Constitution can be suspended by the president when a crises of great import looms.
The best example I can think of is the Japanese internment camps of WW2. those American citizens were ORDereD to surrender their property and their freedom. I am asking for nothing that extreme.All I propose is that Trump, as a potential threat to national security, be required by executive order to submit to psychological testing to validate his mental capacity to govern and to handle nuclear codes properly.

No, the President does not have the right to suspend the US Constitution; nobody does.

And no, Ears cannot use an executive order to make Trump take any kind of exam. That's not what executive orders are for.

You're used to Dumbo acting like a king, but bad news for you, he is not. What you are asking is for DumBama to make the biggest fool out of himself in American history, and I don't think he's willing to do that just for you.
Any order given by the Chief Executive is technically an executive order, peanut. And art 2 of the Constitution does not specifically delineate what the President's Emergency Powers Are.
He can act unilaterally to address what HE alone perceives as a threat to our nation. The limits of the presidents authority in an tie of Crisis has been controversial but remains unclear.

STFU!

So clueless.

No, he cannot enact an executive order based on a personal opinion and not fact. Electing somebody you don't like is not an Emergency of any kind. The people elected a President and there is nothing in the world that DumBama can do about it.

Even if he could set that precedent, then what would happen once a Democrat is elected President? Does the OPINION of the sitting Republican President allow him to make an executive order of a phycological evaluation because he is a political foe?

But keep chasing that dream. We all have dreams you know. Yours are just a little bit out there than the rest of us.
Don't get hung up on semantics. As I said in the op, the president has wide latitude in dealing with a national emergency. If an Executive Order or just a shout out over twitter is necessary to fulfill that duty he has the authority to act to defend the nation without having to consult Congress. Congress may have to validate the president's initiative in retrospect but he won't likely be impeached for trying to protect national interests. I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. You dodged that and brought utter ignorance to the table.

What you're talking about is a dictatorship which we don't have in this country. No, a President (at least an American one) does not have such authority. Butt hurt doesn't go quite that far.

The only national emergency we have is you lost and can't take it. Sorry, but that's how the game is played. I'm sure you'll be suicidal before February. You can avoid all this destruction and disaster by moving to Canada and taking some of your ilk with you. We will chip in and help pay for the moving expenses if necessary.

In the meantime, Google the US Constitution and learn what the requirements are of being a President in this country. And no, it does not include a psychological exam ordered by the sitting President.

Never seen it.

Yeah, you don't know what that they meant because you are a godless hypocrite like the Donald!

STFU!

So clueless.

No, he cannot enact an executive order based on a personal opinion and not fact. Electing somebody you don't like is not an Emergency of any kind. The people elected a President and there is nothing in the world that DumBama can do about it.

Even if he could set that precedent, then what would happen once a Democrat is elected President? Does the OPINION of the sitting Republican President allow him to make an executive order of a phycological evaluation because he is a political foe?

But keep chasing that dream. We all have dreams you know. Yours are just a little bit out there than the rest of us.
Don't get hung up on semantics. As I said in the op, the president has wide latitude in dealing with a national emergency. If an Executive Order or just a shout out over twitter is necessary to fulfill that duty he has the authority to act to defend the nation without having to consult Congress. Congress may have to validate the president's initiative in retrospect but he won't likely be impeached for trying to protect national interests. I gave you the WW2 example of that with the internment of American citizens who happened to be of Japanese heritage. You dodged that and brought utter ignorance to the table.

What you're talking about is a dictatorship which we don't have in this country. No, a President (at least an American one) does not have such authority. Butt hurt doesn't go quite that far.

The only national emergency we have is you lost and can't take it. Sorry, but that's how the game is played. I'm sure you'll be suicidal before February. You can avoid all this destruction and disaster by moving to Canada and taking some of your ilk with you. We will chip in and help pay for the moving expenses if necessary.

In the meantime, Google the US Constitution and learn what the requirements are of being a President in this country. And no, it does not include a psychological exam ordered by the sitting President.
Emergency Powers of the president is the topic, fULE! He isn't being a dictator when he acts unilaterally in a circumstance like that.
Nad get this, if 1Trump is found to have made an unholy alliance with the enemy and has compromised his loyalty to this country, Obama would be remiss by not stepping forward on the advise of the NSA to arrest Donald Trump for sedition. A plea of insanity might save him from being imprisoned but he wouldn't be president.

It is the sound of me tuning YOU out!

Dude, there is a LOT of stuff you need to tune out ... Might I recommend something that may help?

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Never seen it.

Yeah, you don't know what that they meant because you are a godless hypocrite like the Donald!

I am God-less yet you lie with abandon. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back