Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

no, i'm quite certain that *crucify him* is two words, making his opening sentence:"One word-crucify him.", even more unwittingly funny than his usual buffoonery.

thanks for your concern, though. it's much appreciated.

Assume makes an "ass" out of you. Why do you assume I was referring to "crucify him"? Because I was referring to the FACT that Obama misspoke one "SINGLE" word.

Do you have to explain EVERYTHING to Republicans?????

as noted earlier, your lack of communication skills is not my problem.

it does make me laugh my ass off, though.

With so many "problems", how can you tell?

Assume makes an "ass" out of you. Why do you assume I was referring to "crucify him"? Because I was referring to the FACT that Obama misspoke one "SINGLE" word.

Do you have to explain EVERYTHING to Republicans?????

as noted earlier, your lack of communication skills is not my problem.

it does make me laugh my ass off, though.

With so many "problems", how can you tell?

i laughed; i looked; i had no ass.

QED

That is pretty stupid but it tells me that this man has no real practical knowledge of the outside world.

that's two words, dr oppenheimer :rofl:

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama only mispoke ONE word. Are all you guys idiots?

Obama 'misspeaks' every time he opens his mouth.

Oh.
My.
Gawd.

You are Barack Obama, huh?

Uh, what exactly does "sly" have to do with "intelligence"? Let me quote this again, ""cunning men often pass for wise". Republicans don't seem to be able to distinguish between "sly" and "smart".

and you cant distinguish a RIGHT-WINGER from a moderate or liberal Conservative....for that matter you dont recognize the difference between moderate and conservative Democrats....EVERYBODY....who disagrees with you is a RIGHT-WING asshole.....which tells me and EVERYBODY else here....you dont show much intellect yourself Dean-o....

Forum List

Back