Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

Here we go, Abortion.

John McCain: For Roe V Wade before he was against it. :lol:

Holy crap! WHY is it the employers' obligation to provide health insurance.

Oooooooh. Supreme Court question. And Roe V. Waid IS a states rights issue.

Clearly, you haven't been in a church in a while....things have changed since 1400, btw.

I think you've failed to realize the facts.

I do know things have changed since the 1400's.

Like for example:

The church is no longer killing people for saying the world ISN'T flat. :D

McCain is hitting the GOP high points. Obama is winning again though. McCain is better in this one, but is still falling a little flat. Obama is just cruising.

Holy crap! WHY is it the employers' obligation to provide health insurance.

Oooooooh. Supreme Court question. And Roe V. Waid IS a states rights issue.

Might be a good idea to spell it right :eusa_whistle:

*Waits for the backlash* :lol:

McCain is right on on the appointment of Justices.

If McCain dare tried to appoint someone who was for Abortion, the Republican Party would want him hanged for treason against their party. He'd never do it.

You love Palin because she's a religious right type... the rest of the country thinks she's pretty unfit to go anywhere near the oval office.

No. I could not care less what religion she is. I care that she is a conservative.

You are completely, and possibly deliberately, misunderstanding Palin's appeal to the right wing Republican base.

McCain is hitting the GOP high points. Obama is winning again though. McCain is better in this one, but is still falling a little flat. Obama is just cruising.

McCain did better than Obama at the very beginning. But Obama has a stronger grasp of facts and a nicer demeanor. I liked what he said re Roe v Wade, which is "good people on both sides can disagree". He took the issue heaad on. I liked that.

Yay!! He's talking about Ledbetter!!

Wooo Hoooo!

No. I could not care less what religion she is. I care that she is a conservative.

You are completely, and possibly deliberately, misunderstanding Palin's appeal to the right wing Republican base.

No. I'm not. Because real conservatives stay out of other people's bedrooms a la Goldwater. Someone who doesn't believe in abortion even in the face of rape or incest is radical right. Plus, certainly I'm not expert on the conservative mindset, but I see the "true conservatives" on television... people whom I actually do respect, like Peggy Noonan, who are appalled by her lack of knowledge.

Frankly, I think Palin's an embarrassment and I suspect that if she were pro choice, so would you. That's my feeling on the subject. Might I be wrong, of course.

"Nobody is Pro-Abortion."

Great point by Obama.

McCain already spoke out about the immediate repeal of Roe V Wade in 1999 saying it's a HORRIBLE idea.

Obama is hitting the nail on the head here with the hammer.

I like his idea about community service too. As a high school senior currently, I wouldn't mind doing such a thing.

Senator McCain, even schools that have never failed before are failing under No Child Left Behind because of the horrible policy that it is.

The worst school systems in America DON'T get the most money per student. Least that's not how it works here in Rhode Island.

Senator McCain, even schools that have never failed before are failing under No Child Left Behind because of the horrible policy that it is.

The worst school systems in America DON'T get the most money per student. Least that's not how it works here in Rhode Island.

I bet McCain can back that up better than you can.

Forum List

Back