Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

I don't wear blinders DiveCon. Don't you have another thread to be a right wing extremist in?

McCain talking about special needs, yeah! Using that baby as a political prop! Woot! :rolleyes:

Special needs children is of an interest to a great many people who can empathize with Palin and she with them. it's a fact and she is not using her baby. And your are a idiot for continuing to repeat that load of crap.

Clean coal technology is gonna cost... Is big John going to spend, or hope his rich buddies invest their tax breaks in energy research?

Which do you think we should do?

-Joe

it was a JOKE, MORON, get a sense of humor transplant

I was joking too, fool. Get a sense of humor and stop being pissy because your candidate is most likely going to lose the election.

What is with the Republicans getting angrier by the day? :lol:

Special needs children is of an interest to a great many people who can empathize with Palin and she with them. it's a fact and she is not using her baby. And your are a idiot for continuing to repeat that load of crap.

Well how is she with them if she supports funding freezing on trying to find a cure or better treatment for the special needs children?

Mind answering that one professor? :eusa_whistle:

well now that you mention it Keith!

Keith is an intelligent speaker who despite having a high amount of Left Wing Bias does make sense most of the time.

Can't say the same about racist Hannity. *Cough Hal Turner Cough*

Where's McCain getting the money for "training programs" if he's freezing spending?

Exactly the point I've been trying to make. Personally with the amount of BS he spews, we might have a new energy source.

:rofl:

Well, the media would have you think that. Go right ahead and think it.

Yeah for free trade!

"The Media" huh? Oh yes, you got that message drilled into your head.

Why is it McCain is falling so badly in the polls then? Short of calling the American people idiots on your part?

There goes Scheiffer interupting again. I knew he was a biased media elite hack.

Silly Robert. Conservatives don't drill political messages into our heads. We do that at church!

There goes Scheiffer interupting again. I knew he was a biased media elite hack.

Silly Robert. Conservatives don't drill political messages into our heads. We do that at church!

Let me guess, you don't happen to believe we should follow the church's stance on many if not all issues do you?

Forum List

Back