Is Anyone Going to Watch the Debate Tonight?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Seriously, after the last snooze fest I'm debating on watching the debates. It's debatable if it can hold my interest.

Does anyone think we'll learn anything new about our future president, whomever it may be?

I'm watching it recorded later. Curious about the threat to bring up Ayers. Curious to hear the economic plans outlined a ilttle bit more.

Seriously, after the last snooze fest I'm debating on watching the debates. It's debatable if it can hold my interest.
What? Why was it a snoozefest? All I've been hearing is how great a speaker Obama is. Surely you must be mistaken and saw a different debate perhaps?

Does anyone think we'll learn anything new about our future president, whomever it may be?

I do, I want to see McCain make the ultimate slip and end up giving the death blow to his campaign.

Perhaps a racist remark or a remark from his days that wasn't racist then but is now. :lol:

Or we do what it says in my avatar. :badgrin:

He doesn't make bigoted remarks. That's Obama's claim to fame. "Clinging to guns and religion".

If that doesn't mark him as a bigot, I don't know what would.

I want to see if McCain can finally look Obama in the eye.

Maybe he'll look into Obama's eyes and see his soul. Perhaps McCain will also see something that was once in his own eye at one point; honor and integrity.

Last edited:
Depends...

Are we drinking?

-Joe

Oooh me likey. What's the word?

Taxes? Tax cut? Middle class? Ayers? Terrorist? reform?

What? We pick our own words? OK< mark me down for middle class for Obama, and judgment for mccain.

Last edited:
how about Iraq as a drink word.

or subprime

Bailout

economy

Keating 5 would be a safe one.

Kill him is only dangerous if in a republican only crowd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back