Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

Obama is refuting, if you refuse to accept his answers then that's your choice.

Continue to think there's a giant conspiracy concerning Ayers.

Get your camera ready though. Obama, Ayers, and Osama Bin Laden are all going out for drinks after the debate. :cuckoo:

Oh wait, if Obama associated with someone in the 90's, why do the comments in 2001 matter against Obama? :cuckoo:

I"ll get back to you after debate. It's a long answer -- but I assure you I have an answer.

with the blinders you wear?
how could you even tell if he had any on?
LOL

I don't wear blinders DiveCon. Don't you have another thread to be a right wing extremist in?

McCain talking about special needs, yeah! Using that baby as a political prop! Woot! :rolleyes:

and we go off on special needs ... united the party? and people ...what the hell is mc smoking....

Perhaps we should of had Sawwah work with Dubya?

And awesome point by Obama on the funding. The funding that McCain wants to FREEZE.

Obama just took McCain's knight on that one and dragged it off the board.

How can you have accountability on special needs if they don't have the funding to try and figure out these things?

McCain is trying to dig himself out of a deep hole he put himself in.

and we go off on special needs ... united the party? and people ...what the hell is mc smoking....

MC is talking about the FACT that Sarah Palin energized the Republican base. Before she joined the ticket, we were tepid on McCain. Many of us still are, but we agree that he's a sight better than Obama.

Anyway, that's what MAC was getting at.

MC is talking about the FACT that Sarah Palin energized the Republican base. Before she joined the ticket, we were tepid on McCain. Many of us still are, but we agree that he's a sight better than Obama.

Anyway, that's what MAC was getting at.

I think you're right... she energized your base. But she's alienated pretty much everyone else.

Forum List

Back