Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

Obama hitting McCain on Ayers and refuting about it along with ACORN.

McCain is going to look very bad here.

Really? I thought that was an awful line. But I guess it could work for his natural supporters.

The audience really didn't like the way he responded about the "kill him" stuff at the rallies, though... especially when he said that the people at his rallies are the "most upstanding, patriotic..." yadda, yadda.

It was a great line and you know it.

The point is that you can't control what people do at rallies.

Obama can't control what people wear. However Obama speaks out whenever they boo McCain or say such things. McCain and Palin don't.

Palin in fact encourages it.

Obama just addressed it, now the Republicans need a new talking point to accuse Obama of.

When is McCain going to bring up Ayers and Wright? At another point to a question unrelated?

And OBAMA is the one to bring up Ayers. McCain still continues to be a coward and DEFENDS the people at his rallies.

Hypocrisy

There you go....question asked. Scheiffer (sp?) is OBVIOUSLY biased.

Kudos to McCain for bringing up ACORN. Obama is dodging nicely, though. Same old "I was 8 years old" malarky.

There you go....question asked. Scheiffer (sp?) is OBVIOUSLY biased.

Kudos to McCain for bringing up ACORN. Obama is dodging nicely, though. Same old "I was 8 years old" malarky.

Obama is refuting, if you refuse to accept his answers then that's your choice.

Continue to think there's a giant conspiracy concerning Ayers.

Get your camera ready though. Obama, Ayers, and Osama Bin Laden are all going out for drinks after the debate. :cuckoo:

Oh wait, if Obama associated with someone in the 90's, why do the comments in 2001 matter against Obama? :cuckoo:

McCain is TOTALLY nailing Obama on ACORN and AYERS! YEAH!

Bob Scheiffer needs to stop interrupting McCain.

mccain realizes the mistep and is hitting on taxes again...he keeps saying that...like anyone believe either one of them wont raise taxes....o good question on running mates

palin tries to rev up a lynch mob

Exactly, she's the one who is trying to rev up a lynch mob.

Meanwhile the McCain campaign acts like their hand hasn't been caught in the cookie jar.

Ohh running mate question. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back