Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

More money coming out of the sky by McCain.

You can't propose freezing of funds and then turn around and propose all this stuff.

I wonder if the American people will see past the BS and zingers and see McCain's plan here for what it is really is.

Are you going to freeze funds Senator or put in all these plans?

Obama won this debate, too. But only by a smidge this time. McCain did better than he's done to date.

And yes, Crimson, it was the best line of the night.

Obama won this debate, too. But only by a smidge this time. McCain did better than he's done to date.

And yes, Crimson, it was the best line of the night.

I thought Obama won this debate as well.

Obama was just focusing on not making any mistakes this time around, he figured being cool and calm was the way to go.

He approached this as he was outfront in this election, which he is.

I thought Obama won this debate as well.

Obama was just focusing on not making any mistakes this time around, he figured being cool and calm was the way to go.

He approached this as he was outfront in this election, which he is.

Yes. But you could see him doing better once the Ayers stuff came up. He was waiting for it and wasn't as sharp at the beginning, IMO. McCain had the opening. Lost it at the end.

So you wouldn't vote for Ronald Reagan for having "associations" with Ayers either? As for the "abortion debacle" someone had to point it out to you.

It depends on how you define "associations". If those associations were as close as Obama's no, I wouldn't have.

As for the abortion debacle, I notice, once I corrected your presumptions, you let it drop. There you go.

Yes. But you could see him doing better once the Ayers stuff came up. He was waiting for it and wasn't as sharp at the beginning, IMO. McCain had the opening. Lost it at the end.

Very true. I thought McCain shot himself in the foot on the abortion issue tonight. That's not going to reflect well with women voters.

It depends on how you define "associations". If those associations were as close as Obama's no, I wouldn't have.

As for the abortion debacle, I notice, once I corrected your presumptions, you let it drop. There you go.

Actually, I believe I responded to you last. If I didn't, then it's because I saw no response from you. But if you were right, she wouldn't be making conservatives cringe. (And do I really have to give you a list of conservatives who find her horrifying?)

Question, why assume that Obama would know what Ayers did?

I believe he did know but why assume? How many Republicans who can't get Ayers name out of their mouth knew about him before this?

I doubt one person did.

Ayers isn't forgiving what he did, Obama has condemned the acts that Ayers has committed.

McCain has hung out with "extremist nutballs" for the record and Obama is not a close friend of Ayers. I like what the independent voter said on MSNBC "McCain is beating a dead horse" on the topic of Ayers.

Comparing David Duke and Bill Ayers though? What's next? Mussolini/Stalin and Ayers?

If you can name one extremist nut with whom McCain has such close ties as serving on a board with him, writing a blurb for his book, donating money to his campaign and McCain starting his political career in the guy's living room....I'd like to know it.

Yes, I'm sure in his long political career McCain has had some type of association with at least one total extremist nut job. But none of them were his close supporters and advisors -- at least none of them who were at war with the United States

McCain's only chance is to attack, attack, attack. Get ready for the mud slinging to kick into high gear from the Republican's side. Obama has him just where he wants him. In a deep hole clawing his way out with insults. Hopefully the American people will be sick of that kind of campaigning, but I guess we will found out in less then three weeks.

If you can name one extremist nut with whom McCain has such close ties as serving on a board with him, writing a blurb for his book, donating money to his campaign and McCain starting his political career in the guy's living room....I'd like to know it.

Yes, I'm sure in his long political career McCain has had some type of association with at least one total extremist nut job. But none of them were his close supporters and advisors -- at least none of them who were at war with the United States

Here's what I think:

1.) You make it as specific as possible for Ayers situation, you know McCain has not had anything related to this.

2.) You go against what you say in the 1st paragraph in the 2nd. You make a excuse for it by saying "in his long political career". Yes he's had some who were close supporters, advisors, and friends.

3.) Your last comment, once again your changing the rules as you go along to try and make your point seem better.

Not surprising though.

So much about Joe the Plumber.

How about Mike the Plumber? :lol:

Pretty substantial win for Obama according to the numbers... Better than I thought it would be so far.

All the networks have Obama winning. Seems the reaction shots hurt McCain more than I thought.

Obama is calm, deliberative, collected. Just a cool cat. Nothing rattles him. That shit sells. That looks presidential.

McCain looks trollish, erratic, and angry.

This election is over.

Pretty substantial win for Obama according to the numbers... Better than I thought it would be so far.

All the networks have Obama winning. Seems the reaction shots hurt McCain more than I thought.

He didn't help by saying that Obama had Ayers, ACORN coming because he wouldn't go to the town halls with McCain.

It is time to move on my friend. This issue is dead. The more you bring it up, the more people will continue to prove that you do not know what your talking about. You are getting no where. It it pretty obvious the American public can see through the Republican smoke screen to see that this is a non-issue. When are you going to realize?

Obama is calm, deliberative, collected. Just a cool cat. Nothing rattles him. That shit sells. That looks presidential.

McCain looks trollish, erratic, and angry.

This election is over.

$Obama-McCain.JPG

No matter what, McCain can't get away from Bush:

$McCain Bush.JPG

And this I just found plain funny on the whole fear tactics by McCain:

$beeler.jpg

Forum List

Back