Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

I haven't seen any Dems changing sides... it's still the same messages... CHANGE

the repubs are running scared and it's starting to show...

really?

as i see it bho seems to be reacting to what the mcpalin ticket is doing and not making them react to him. he's not leading the way here and seems to be defensive.

However, we all know McCain and Palin will milk the sexism card as long as they can to gain the sympathy of demographics such as White Women which all of a sudden (not surprisingly to me) are supporting John McCain more now.

hmmm I'm a white woman.... we're not all stupid Robert. I don't for one minute think these women who are support McCain suddenly came to do so. They were probably already leaning his way to begin with.

really?

as i see it bho seems to be reacting to what the mcpalin ticket is doing and not making them react to him. he's not leading the way here and seems to be defensive.

of course that's the way you see it...you're an idiot :cuckoo:

hmmm I'm a white woman.... we're not all stupid Robert. I don't for one minute think these women who are support McCain suddenly came to do so. They were probably already leaning his way to begin with.

Well Silence, I respectfully disagree because I have seen the angry women on tv and they hate Obama and they would never vote for him. They were waiting for a reason to not vote Obama and Palen gave them a pass. I'm not saying all women are stupid or anything like that but they went over the demographics in the polls yesterday(I think the polls are suspect) and it was the older white woman demo that raised for Mccain.

Well Silence, I respectfully disagree because I have seen the angry women on tv and they hate Obama and they would never vote for him. They were waiting for a reason to not vote Obama and Palen gave them a pass. I'm not saying all women are stupid or anything like that but they went over the demographics in the polls yesterday(I think the polls are suspect) and it was the older white woman demo that raised for Mccain.
It makes the rest of this look bad! She makes women look bad!

Silence, I never called all white women or women in general stupid. I'm stating that McCain has picked up heavily in the white women demographic since he made Sarah Palin his VP nominee and started to play the sexist card.

I'm not saying it's working against all of them, just a good number. I agree with you that many of these women were leaning his way to begin with, and this put them over the edge to his side.

Trust me, I meant no offense to you or any other specific white woman.

you've seen angry women on television who hate Obama? wow...were they Hillary supporters? probably so...

do you have a link to the demographics you are referencing? I'd be interested to see them.

you've seen angry women on television who hate Obama? wow...were they Hillary supporters? probably so...

do you have a link to the demographics you are referencing? I'd be interested to see them.

No, I dont have a link, do you watch CNN and MSNBC. They released all the new poll data. It was like 6 major polls. Someone had to see it. I think its a no-brainer they were Hillary supporters. Angry women that were living their lives through Hillary to fill the voids in their own lives and when she lost they couldnt handle it. After reading on sites like PUMA and others I dont believe it is about Hillary anymore. Its just flat out childish hate.

No, I dont have a link, do you watch CNN and MSNBC. They released all the new poll data. It was like 6 major polls. Someone had to see it. I think its a no-brainer they were Hillary supporters. Angry women that were living their lives through Hillary to fill the voids in their own lives and when she lost they couldnt handle it. After reading on sites like PUMA and others I dont believe it is about Hillary anymore. Its just flat out childish hate.

That's all they were talking about for a good amount of time on CNN today. That's originally where I found it out from.

I figured that plenty of them were just PUMAs who thought she was good enough or Right Wing Women who weren't going to vote until she came along.

I can agree though that PUMA goes far beyond Hillary at this point but that's another debate for another time. :lol:

many of them were republican lites or independents....these women and some men, went towards hillary because they did not like mccain....imo.....some of them were not going to vote at all, i had read somewhere?

palin brought them back or to the right.... invigorated the whole republican party and undecided independents.....

i don't see any of them as solid dems, moving to the right, though democrats crossing over to repubs is why Bush got elected twice....not enough registered repubs to win a presidential election, unless for crossovers.

care

Silence, I never called all white women or women in general stupid. I'm stating that McCain has picked up heavily in the white women demographic since he made Sarah Palin his VP nominee and started to play the sexist card.

I'm not saying it's working against all of them, just a good number. I agree with you that many of these women were leaning his way to begin with, and this put them over the edge to his side.

Trust me, I meant no offense to you or any other specific white woman.
What i think you are saying is women who support McBush are stupid which they are. They are all sheeps.

What i think you are saying is women who support McBush are stupid which they are. They are all sheeps.

Well I think women who ignore his record on Women's rights such as with Roe V Wade currently and vote for him anyway are making a mistake.

I'm not surprised and yet I am that McCain found a woman, a governor no less who is harsher about no abortions then he is.

It amazes me at times.

I mean I'm friends with some republicans, I don't automatically assume they're stupid because they support Bush. I just figure they're making a major mistake. :lol: :D

Well I think women who ignore his record on Women's rights such as with Roe V Wade currently and vote for him anyway are making a mistake.

I'm not surprised and yet I am that McCain found a woman, a governor no less who is harsher about no abortions then he is.

It amazes me at times.

I mean I'm friends with some republicans, I don't automatically assume they're stupid because they support Bush. I just figure they're making a major mistake. :lol: :D
Very true! It is our body and we should have the right to do with it as we please. Repugs are always saying they don't want the government telling them how to live their life but it is alright to tell us how to.

It's all George W. Bush fault. By this sentiment you would have thought that America was led by a King, a monarchy. Whatever happened to checks and balances in our government? Accountability?

It's all George W. Bush fault. By this sentiment you would have thought that America was led by a King, a monarchy. Whatever happened to checks and balances in our government? Accountability?

the Patriot Act happened.

Bush has not been held accountable for the things that have happened under his administration either through his directive or through that of his subordinates.

The checks and balances comes with the Presidents veto pen, which he did not use once while republicans were in power, to cut their overspending.

Bush's abuse of the signing statement, and Congress's failure to impeach him for this blatent violation of his presential power is very troubling in my opinion.

Of course impeachment was impossible since the Republicans support him.

speaking for older white women....which i am one of....palin doesnt fool me.
i see her for just what she is a total figure head...reminds me of the women that use to be on the bow of wooden boats....looks good...but aint a bit of use.

i just wonder how desperate mccain was to select as #2...someone who asks what the VP does?

look you bunch of boneheads....a 6 1/2 lb baby is not considered premature...its done more by weight and development than gestation..

something just aint right with this woman....heavy is the head that bears the crown

Forum List

Back