Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

Here's what Obama should do next time he has to reference Palin......

Since she's already called herself a pitbull, and since she's of the female variety, he should just go straight to it and call her a bitch.

As far as McInsane getting any political fodder on this? Nope....again, not gonna happen. When he did the Paris/Brittney ads, yeah, they worked for about 3 days, but then they backfired on him when Paris did her spoof of him and called him the "wrinkley old dude". Same things gonna happen here with this lipstick mess.

I guess that if Ben Franklin, Abe Lincoln or even Washington himself were to give folksy references in their speeches, they'd probably end up lynched if they did them today.

You mean "Kid Obama" who won't even debate McCain ?

The debates are coming and everything will come out in the wash. I cant wait, its going to be like watching the superbowl. Obama didnt do the town hall thing because he just finished a brutal campaign while Mccain was lucky enough to sit back for months because he blew away the competition. I would be careful what you ask for because John Mccain is the most boring speaker and he cant really complete sentence's too well. Public speaking is not his strong point. Maybe he will have Palen do the debate for him since it seems like she is doing all the talking these days anyway.

In a debate between Obama and McCain, Obama's gonna wipe the floor with him.

In a debate between Palin and Biden, I think Biden will win, but Palin is going to give him a run for his money.

In a debate between Obama and McCain, Obama's gonna wipe the floor with him.

In a debate between Palin and Biden, I think Biden will win, but Palin is going to give him a run for his money.

Joe's not going to hold back but the Republicans are just going to cry sexism. This whole election has turned into a joke.

Joe's not going to hold back but the Republicans are just going to cry sexism. This whole election has turned into a joke.

And he should fire back by saying, "no matter what I do you are going to cry sexism so I went ahead and treated her like I would anyone else running for the Vice Presidency of the United States."

And he should fire back by saying, "no matter what I do you are going to cry sexism so I went ahead and treated her like I would anyone else running for the Vice Presidency of the United States."
I really hope he does, because anything less would be insulting to women.

Actually, that should be his opening remark in the debate, as well as stated in interviews just prior to, that way, when she cries foul, he can tell her as well as the American people that he's just trying to be fair.

Actually, that should be his opening remark in the debate, as well as stated in interviews just prior to, that way, when she cries foul, he can tell her as well as the American people that he's just trying to be fair.

If he doesn't attack her hard enough, they'll say he's playing soft because she's a woman. So they'll call sexism.

If he attacks too hard, they'll say he's playing too rough because she's a woman. So they will call sexism.

Personally if I had to pick one of the two, I'd say play too rough because least then you can show her for the bat-shit insane views she holds as well as the number of lies she's told on National TV. (Which if the speeches at the conventions were any indication will be watched by 40+ million.)

If he doesn't attack her hard enough, they'll say he's playing soft because she's a woman. So they'll call sexism.

If he attacks too hard, they'll say he's playing too rough because she's a woman. So they will call sexism.

Personally if I had to pick one of the two, I'd say play too rough because least then you can show her for the bat-shit insane views she holds as well as the number of lies she's told on National TV. (Which if the speeches at the conventions were any indication will be watched by 40+ million.)

Anyone else excited about these debates? I can't wait, I look forward to them more than I have any other in past elections.

Anyone else excited about these debates? I can't wait, I look forward to them more than I have any other in past elections.

I certainly am, especially for the Vice Presidental one. I really want to see Joe Biden to just go all in (a poker term) and just take off the kid gloves off with Sarah.

If he does, she's dead meat. Sure she can debate some republicans or democrats from the state of Alaska who are running for Mayor of a small city or Governor of the state but that's a huge difference between that and Joe Biden.

This whole sexism thing is a fucking joke.

The Repubs were sneering at Hillary for this behavior and now they are doing it too.

Biden needs to debate her just like he would a man.

wonder if she'll cry if she starts to lose so they can say Joe made a woman cry...

The Repubs were sneering at Hillary for this behavior and now they are doing it too.

wonder if she'll cry if she starts to lose so they can say Joe made a woman cry...

isn't it fun watching everyone change sides ?

I haven't seen any Dems changing sides... it's still the same messages... CHANGE

the repubs are running scared and it's starting to show...

Where was the McCain Campaign and Sarah Palin outrage when one of McCain's supporters called Hillary a bitch in a question asked to McCain?

Last I checked, the republicans said Hillary should be treated like any other man who is running.

However, we all know McCain and Palin will milk the sexism card as long as they can to gain the sympathy of demographics such as White Women which all of a sudden (not surprisingly to me) are supporting John McCain more now.

Forum List

Back