Obama leaves with 60% approval rating

Closer to the truth
Here is the Truth Rube
Trump Begins with Very Low Favorability
A new Monmouth poll finds Donald Trump will take office with just 34% of Americans holding a favorable view of him and 46% having an unfavorable opinion. Another 20% are withholding judgment for now.

A new CNN/ORC poll finds Obama's approval rating stands at 60%,.
Read more: Obama approval hits 60% as end of term approaches - CNNPolitics.com

Obama Seen as One of the Better Presidents
A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds a combined 55% of Americans believe Barack Obama – compared with the past several U.S. presidents – will either go down as one of the very best or be better than most.

Yes, Trump has low favorability, and Obama is at 60% leaving office.

but as far as filling shoes?

Obama has mighty small feet.

Ya, and your boy had gigantic ears and never heard a thing what was really going on in the country.

he was never my boy. However, you could start kissing his feet for getting you out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and increasing employment, and getting your economy on track. All this despite a hostile house and senate....

That being said, he was weak on occasion. he should have appointed at USSC judge before he left office.

Ya, and your boy had gigantic ears and never heard a thing what was really going on in the country.

he was never my boy. However, you could start kissing his feet for getting you out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and increasing employment, and getting your economy on track. All this despite a hostile house and senate....

That being said, he was weak on occasion. he should have appointed at USSC judge before he left office.
I served during Vietnam.
Another dem war like ww2, korea, and then Vietnam.
Thank goodness Trump got elected or we'd be in Moscow up to our necks in it.

Last edited:

I served during Vietnam.
Another dumb 'Conservative'. Eisenhower put us in Vietnam.

You realize something.......most of the side of the losers have no real responsibilities in life,

Kinda sums up you for the past 8 years.

Perhaps..........we'll never know will we? But sure have been dishing out lots of bumpy cucumbers the last 10 weeks or so!!! BTW.....how is yours settling in these days s0n? Gotten a bit more bulbous as inauguration day approaches?:up:

I served during Vietnam.
Another dumb 'Conservative'. Eisenhower put us in Vietnam.
LOL. No one will buy that one.
Another Dem, obama, is just itching to get us in a another war with Russia.
Thank goodness an adult got elected.

Yeah and Hillary is up 12% over Trump in the 2016 election. ROTFLMAO.... You libtards are sooooooo funny.

If Obama was sooooo good, then Hillary should of won. But she didn't, and just proves how FALSE the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal media really is.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

Hey at least losers have a place to vent here. I remember 8 years ago and it sucked. Vent on s0ns........its a healthy thing to do. Imagine an even deeper level of misery if we didn't have the intanets!!:2up:

Make some plans for Friday.......perhaps a good movie. Maybe some extra butter on the popcorn because for Christsakes, with these fucking Trump people, you deserve it!!:coffee:

CNV0cPPWUAAC2iv.jpg

Forum List

Back