Obama leaves with 60% approval rating

3 million manufactured votes in one crooked state won't change that.
View attachment 107277A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds a combined 55% of Americans believe Barack Obama – compared with the past several U.S. presidents – will either go down as one of the very best or be better than most.
Obviously over samples of Democrats led to that questionable result.

The same thing happened during election polling.....

and every thing he did.....will be repealed....and the American people want it to be repealed......for some strange reason people think he is a nice guy.....and so he gets high approval ratings as a person, while everyone hates the laws he has passed. He is really a vile person, who calls racists, terrorists and criminals his friends....

I (rosie) TOO, APPROVE OF HIS LEAVING
ZygliA20170118A_low.jpg

Yes.....let's fix that....I was forced to get obamacare after my insurance was dropped, and I was forced to part time so the company I worked for could get under the obamacare limit on full time employees.....and now that I have been forced onto obamacare, I lost the Doctor I have known and liked for 20 years....and now my premiums under obamacare are going up 150% and my deductible is now 7,000 dollars....

But....I have obamacare....

History will be very kind to obama
History as taught by radical LIB professors.

Fuck you idiot

Eight years ago, the country was in financial free fall. Now, with the 2016 presidential election looming, America’s economic landscape is much different: unemployment is below five percent; job growth is rising; and corporate profits and housing prices are booming.

How The Deck Is Stacked
Oh ya BONOBO's economy is doing GREAT!
Tens of thousands of min. wage part time McJobs.
Macy's is firing 10,000 employees.
But you go ahead and keep you tongue up BONOBO's asshole. The look suits you.

That's what happens when you send all those high paying union jobs overseas.

[
Perhaps..........we'll never know will we? But sure have been dishing out lots of bumpy cucumbers the last 10 weeks or so!!! BTW.....how is yours settling in these days s0n? Gotten a bit more bulbous as inauguration day approaches?:up:

Oh I know. You were butt hurt for a whole 8 years. The good news for the Dems is theirs will only last 4.

Riiight. And Hillary is going to win the electorate by a landslide. Have you not learned anything about these so-called polls?

idiota, that was before your FBI agent decided to stir up idiots.

but thanks for playing, dum dum

That's what you idiots tell yourselves to ease your butthurt. It has nothing at all to do with reality.

still amusing watching sub literate goons like you trying to pretend you aren't stupid. i'm not butthurt, loon. and you twits haven't stopped whining for 8 years, no matter how well things have gone.

well, you know what? you'll always be a loser.

Oh ya. He was "weak on occasion". On every occasion that required a President with a set a balls!

I think you miss my point. He was weak when it came to the GOP and you neocon loons. He tried to play nice and be inclusive. It is now obvious he shouldn't have. He should have kicked you losers to the curb and got on with running the country in the interests of the normals instead of the deplorables.

I think over the next 12 months, I'm gonna get sick of saying "I told you so" to you loons.
******Yawwwwwwwn******

Actually you're wrong. Thanks to Obama Trump has a clear mandate. 3 million manufactured votes in one crooked state won't change that.

"As President Obama concludes his reign of error, his party is smaller, weaker and ricketier than it has been since at least the 1940s. Behold the tremendous power that Democrats have frittered away — from January 2009 through the aftermath of Election Day — thanks to Obama and his ideas:

Democrats surrendered the White House to political neophyte Donald J. Trump.

US Senate seats slipped from 55 to 46, down 16 percent.

US House seats fell from 256 to 194, down 24 percent.

Democrats ran the Senate and House in 2009. Next year, they will control neither.

Governorships slid from 28 to 16, down 43 percent.

State legislatures (both chambers) plunged from 27 to 14, down 48 percent

Trifectas (states with Democrat governors and both legislative chambers) cratered from 17 to 6, down 65 percent.

Since Franklin Delano Roosevelt, eight presidents have served at least two terms or bowed to their vice presidents due to death or resignation. Among them, Obama ranks eighth in total state legislative seats that his party preserved during his tenure.

Obama has supervised the net loss of 959 such Democratic positions, down 23.5 percent, according to Ballotpedia, which generated most of the data cited here. This far outpaces the 843 net seats that Republicans yielded under President Dwight Eisenhower."​
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Votes weren't manufactured. More fake news from the right.

Of course he was going to lose seats. Although as mentioned before, the GoP LOST seats in the house and senate this election. Go figure

Forum List

Back