Obama leaves with 60% approval rating

I am fascinated with Obama (may he live and be well) -----in that he has
resorted to the "RUSSIAN LOVER" libel.
LIBEL ROFLMAO......
a Mother Fucker racist like Trump who spent years Libeling Obama as an illegitimate President and the whine is "Trump is being Libeled" LOL
Here is REAL LIBEL
trump-birther-tweet.jpg
LOL, One of the many reason's your boy hillary lost the election was b/c obama and Eric Holder were closet racist

Fascinating.........whats interesting is, how do you have such a high approval rating yet at election times have your ideology kicked in the nut sack?

Ooooops...........that's right.........forgot about the Russians!!:deal:
A reminder that Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million or 2.1 percent

GorreB20170118_low.jpg

nobody cares though and the last bunch of midterms, Soetero got his clock cleaned. Must have been the Russians!!:bye1:

I am fascinated with Obama (may he live and be well) -----in that he has
resorted to the "RUSSIAN LOVER" libel.
LIBEL ROFLMAO......
a Mother Fucker racist like Trump who spent years Libeling Obama as an illegitimate President and the whine is "Trump is being Libeled" LOL
Here is REAL LIBEL
trump-birther-tweet.jpg

so? the birth certificate thing has never really been resolved------I see no libel?
So, you didn't believe Trump when he finally admitted that Obama was born in the US?

Closer to the truth
Here is the Truth Rube
Trump Begins with Very Low Favorability
A new Monmouth poll finds Donald Trump will take office with just 34% of Americans holding a favorable view of him and 46% having an unfavorable opinion. Another 20% are withholding judgment for now.

A new CNN/ORC poll finds Obama's approval rating stands at 60%,.
Read more: Obama approval hits 60% as end of term approaches - CNNPolitics.com

Obama Seen as One of the Better Presidents
A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds a combined 55% of Americans believe Barack Obama – compared with the past several U.S. presidents – will either go down as one of the very best or be better than most.

seems to me that americans are willing to give Trump a chance-----
I support that idea

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 16338191, member: 38243"

oh-------it was? I never cared[/QUOTE]
You only care if the Orange Turd is "libeled" as long as its the Black guy getting libeled is all good

LOL, One of the many reason's your boy hillary lost the election was b/c obama and Eric Holder were closet racist

She lost for a few reasons. That wasn't one of them. Sanders people coming out to vote was the main reason.
oh yes it was. The country voted the last thing they wanted was an obama 3rd term.
obama has set back race relations a 100 years

The lament of losers..........nothing more fun than to be on these forums and observe it firsthand. Taking bows for things non-hyperpartisans have thrown over their shoulder a long, long time ago........which is a huge % of the population. You realize something.......most of the side of the losers have no real responsibilities in life, which makes it even more fun, especially with Friday looming!! And of course, we know, misery loves company.......is that the saying?

Im pretty sure the Obama approval rating will be hovering around 70% by Friday!! Maybe even 75%...........who knows!! But except for the internet OCD's with no real responsibilities in life, by 1:00pm Friday, is anybody going to care?:coffee:

oh yes it was. The country voted the last thing they wanted was an obama 3rd term.

More fake news bullshit. Sick of the right rambling on like this. Never produce a shred of evidence. Just what they 'think' and 'know'.

Yep, the country voted. Turns out 3 million more wanted her than him, but thanks to the outdated electoral system that is the EC, he won. Good on him. But please, don't think he has a mandate. The GOP senate and house lost seats too...hardly a ringing endorsement.

I think over the next 12 months, I'm gonna get sick of saying "I told you so" to you loons.

More fake news bullshit. Sick of the right rambling on like this. Never produce a shred of evidence. Just what they 'think' and 'know'.

Yep, the country voted. Turns out 3 million more wanted her than him, but thanks to the outdated electoral system that is the EC, he won. Good on him. But please, don't think he has a mandate. The GOP senate and house lost seats too...hardly a ringing endorsement.

I think over the next 12 months, I'm gonna get sick of saying "I told you so" to you loons.
LOL

Forum List

Back