Obama Lack of Experience

He did run against two stupid people. Palin and McCain, who are both idiots. McCain was old and dumb, Palin is a nitwit. But do you agree that saying "Yeah but Obama is smart" is a good comment? I believe personally that the statement is meant that he's smarter than the others, even though they have experience its all been wrong and stupid.

Palin is a nitwit?

Her success in Alaska is the product of a nitwit?

And they let you vote?

Succesfull people are quitters?

Great response.

Shows where you come from.

Obnma quit after 1 1/2 yars but refused to stop taking his paycheck....

Give me someone who leaves it in the hands of someone else over someone who leaves and refuses to give up the money any day of the week.

He did run against two stupid people. Palin and McCain, who are both idiots. McCain was old and dumb, Palin is a nitwit. But do you agree that saying "Yeah but Obama is smart" is a good comment? I believe personally that the statement is meant that he's smarter than the others, even though they have experience its all been wrong and stupid.

McCain is old and dumb?

And they let you vote?

He's 73 years old. By most objective standards that is old.
On two seperate IQ tests he reportedly scored 128 and 133. That is generally considered pretty smart.

73 makes one dumb? Or do you only have the ability to read and comprehend one word at a time.

128 and 133....gee....wonder where those scores came from.

And you actually repeated them!

In this example, So far, smart seems to be working out OK.

Experience alone is just fine as long you are just covering the same ground over and over again. But if something different pops up - you have to have the intelligence to adapt.

Silly statement.

Experience allows you to anticipate; to consider all possibilities; to use comparisons when deciding.

Somethging new will always have similarities to other situations....IF you have experience.

For Obama...ALL is new....with NOTHING to compare to.

No experience alone does NOT allow you anticipate, consider all possibilities, or to use comparisons. Intelligence is what enables one to USE experience effectively.

Experience alone is just fine as long you are just covering the same ground over and over again. But if something different pops up - you have to have the intelligence to adapt.

Silly statement.

Experience allows you to anticipate; to consider all possibilities; to use comparisons when deciding.

Somethging new will always have similarities to other situations....IF you have experience.

For Obama...ALL is new....with NOTHING to compare to.

No experience alone does NOT allow you anticipate, consider all possibilities, or to use comparisons. Intelligence is what enables one to USE experience effectively.

WAKE UP!

You just argued my poiint.

Experience is needed.....

No one said anything abouy experience alone.

We were talking about INTELLIGENCE alone is not enough.

Obama might be smart IQ wise but he sure is lacking in the experience dept and boy does it show. He obviously has no common sense either.

The country needed him work on fixing the economy and start working on jobs. What does he do??? Why his Agenda of course. Crap and Trade. The green movement. Climate change and lets not forget my all time fav, Healthcare, otherwise known as, spreading the wealth.

No. OL'BO has no experience and as the polls show he really doesn't care what the American taxpayer wants. His Agenda is all. What a fucking disaster this guy is.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
McCain is old and dumb?

And they let you vote?

On two seperate IQ tests he reportedly scored 128 and 133. That is generally considered pretty smart.

73 makes one dumb? Or do you only have the ability to read and comprehend one word at a time.

I never said he was dumb! I quoted the results of the two IQ tests he took BECAUSE they seem to refute the notion he is dumb.

What's up your ass anyway? Are you just so damned determined to argue that you are lashing out idiotically at anyone in your path?

I'm trying NOT to just completely write you off a bitter old piece of shit - but yuou are making it exceedingly difficult.

It is aye... horrendously sinking approval rating and quadrupling the national debt... that's what you call "OK?"

Good Lord... :cuckoo:

He easily falls for the rhetoric out there.

If you ask him, Obama has accomplished much in the first year.

Ask him to cite something and he gives intangibles....you know....like..."we have a better image internationally"....you know....crap like that.

I never said he was dumb! I quoted the results of the two IQ tests he took BECAUSE they seem to refute the notion he is dumb.

What's up your ass anyway? Are you just so damned determined to argue that you are lashing out idiotically at anyone in your path?

I'm trying NOT to just completely write you off a bitter old piece of shit - but yuou are making it exceedingly difficult.

Go to hell you lying piece of dirt......

Ignored from here on in. I do not look at liars as human. You are worthless to me.

Is there anyone on this board who isn't a right wing nut job? Her success in Alaska, thats an easy state to run, let's get real people.

Is there anyone on this board who isn't a right wing nut job? Her success in Alaska, thats an easy state to run, let's get real people.

It is easy to run something with billions in annual fiancial transactions, , thousands of employees, thousands of lives in ones hands and international borders on all sides?

Really?

Sorry...I think you need to regroup and get real yourself.

It is not easy to run ANY business or state of that size. But I see you see SNL as a news source.

The epitomy of a moronic statement.......Alaska is an easy state to run....Jeez....and you are another they let vote. Pathetic.

It is aye... horrendously sinking approval rating and quadrupling the national debt... that's what you call "OK?"

Yeah spout the lying talking points and just expect everyone to accept them as fact.

Americans have recovered BILLIONS in the recovery of the market. American's enhanced standing around the world has enabled us to gain useful agrerements (like Russian cooperation for Afgahnistan, Pakistan participation in fighting Taliban/Al Qaida, a more peaceful Gaza, a jihad code (out of Libya no less) that condemns targeting civilians, negotiating the elimenation of off-shore tax havens.

I certainly don't agree with everything this administration has done. But I don't have to make up crap just because I'm pissed off because America rejected my bitter bullshit like so many here on these boards.

Last edited:
And Palin was an abject failure in Alaska. After SOCIALIZING the oil industry there (and taking her big cut) she turned tail and ran toward her next rip-off/payday.

Yeah spout the lying talkingt points and just expect everyone to accept them as fact.

Americans have recovered BILLIONS in the recovery of the market. American's enhanced standing around the world has enabled us to gain useful agrerements (like Russian cooperation for Afgahnistan, Pakistan participation in fighting Taliban/Al Qaida, a more peaceful Gaza, a jihad code (out of Libya no less) that condemns targeting civilians, negotiating the elimenation of off-shore tax havens.

I certainly don't agree with everything this administration has done. But I don't have to make up crap just because I'm pissed off because America rejected my bitter bullshit like so many here on these boards.

"Talking points?" Are you for real man? "Recovered billions? Recovery of the market?" Sorry man, but you have to be utterly insane... take a look at THIS... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time ... and now you tell me where you see ANY kind of "RECOVERY."

Last edited:

Go to hell you lying piece of dirt......

Ignored from here on in. I do not look at liars as human. You are worthless to me.

Yeah I'm lying because YOU tried to re-write my post into something it was not.

You bitter old piece of shit - no wonder people on here talk to you like you're an idiot. I've tried to defend you time after time and YOU try to blame ME because you misread ( or are just to stupid to understand) my post.

It figures you're a Palin fan. You have SOOOO MUCH in common.

Yeah spout the lying talkingt points and just expect everyone to accept them as fact.

"Talking points?" Are you for real man? "Recovered billions? Recovery of the market?" Sorry man, but you have to be utterly insane... take a look at THIS... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time ... and now you tell me where you see ANY kind of "RECOVERY."

See? Just like I said....you were going to hear about the intangibles.....like "our image is better"....

Pathetic how some people are so swayed by rhetoric.

Talking points?" Are you for real man? "Recovered billions?
Yes Americans have recovered BILLIONS in the market recovery. Everyone with an IRA, a pension plan, a 401K has recovered a ton of money that they lost in the crash.

Look, I'm sorry that you can't twist every single thing into a gloom and doom talking point, but it just doesn't fit partner.

BTW do your debt calculation include what stimulus money is being paid back? What is likely to be paid back? Are you now trying to hold Obama responsible for every previous president's/congress's debt?

Just BS rhetoric.

Keep it real.

Most that lack any real understanding of the financial markets see the numbers going up in the markets as a sign of recovery....Of course it has nothing to do with the great bargains out there and people needing to sell off their stocks so they can pay for necessities during these hard times.

Amazing how this administration does not mention that.......a good sign...the market recovered 25% of it's losses.....sure...GREAT NEWS.......all that means is that those that are struggluing are selling at a loss to those that are not struggling.

And the left is thrilled with that.

Pathetic how naive they are.

Forum List

Back