Obama Lack of Experience

Yeah spout the lying talkingt points and just expect everyone to accept them as fact.

Americans have recovered BILLIONS in the recovery of the market. American's enhanced standing around the world has enabled us to gain useful agrerements (like Russian cooperation for Afgahnistan, Pakistan participation in fighting Taliban/Al Qaida, a more peaceful Gaza, a jihad code (out of Libya no less) that condemns targeting civilians, negotiating the elimenation of off-shore tax havens.

I certainly don't agree with everything this administration has done. But I don't have to make up crap just because I'm pissed off because America rejected my bitter bullshit like so many here on these boards.

"Talking points?" Are you for real man? "Recovered billions? Recovery of the market?" Sorry man, but you have to be utterly insane... take a look at THIS... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time ... and now you tell me where you see ANY kind of "RECOVERY."

See? Just like I said....you were going to hear about the intangibles.....like "our image is better"....

Pathetic how some people are so swayed by rhetoric.

Look at the tangibles I quote and the absolute LACK of anything concrete in your post.

I'm terribly sorry - but I just can't share your bitter, empty rhetoric - must mean I'm a liar. Or whatever lil' name you can conjure up.

WAKE UP you morons....

Stock prices duriong a recession have nothing to do with how the company is doing. Usually, they are doing poorly.

Stock prices are dictated by those that want to sell.

Anyone selling in a recession is selling as they do not have usable cash on hand for necessities.....

I mean...why else would they sell when the market is down, and take such losses?

It is not rocket scienece.....seems the Obama crew see most Amwericans as idiots.

And they certainly seem to be.

WAKE UP you morons....

Stock prices duriong a recession have nothing to do with how the company is doing. Usually, they are doing poorly.

Anyone selling in a recession is selling as they do not have usable cash on hand for necessities.....

I mean...why else would they sell when the market is down, and take such losses?

It is not rocket scienece.....seems the Obama crew see most Amwericans as idiots.

If everyone was trying to dump stocks and selling.....wouldn't the market be going DOWN?

WAKE UP you morons....

If everyone was trying to dump stocks and selling.....wouldn't the market be going DOWN?

Who said everyone?

Very few comapritively speaking.

If I had the cash, and there was a stock that wnet down 35% in 5 months during a recession and during a lame duck campaign, I would buy that stock ASAP....

Very few comparitively....but that INCREASES the value of the stock.

Once again...

Throw some logic into the debate anbd the left disappears.

Sorry folks....you cant beat logic and facts with rhetoric and talking points.

Talking points?" Are you for real man? "Recovered billions?
Yes Americans have recovered BILLIONS in the market recovery. Everyone with an IRA, a pension plan, a 401K has recovered a ton of money that they lost in the crash.

Look, I'm sorry that you can't twist every single thing into a gloom and doom talking point, but it just doesn't fit partner.

BTW do your debt calculation include what stimulus money is being paid back? What is likely to be paid back? Are you now trying to hold Obama responsible for every previous president's/congress's debt?

Just BS rhetoric.

Keep it real.

Actually, Personal Wealth recovered in the market rebound is in excess of $4 Trillion dollars.

well MY PERSONAL take was a little smaller :cool:

But yeah, the recovery has been VERY real for many of us. And VERY quantifiable. Unlike the bullshit from the mental midgets who mistake bumper stickers for "logic" and "facts."

They are banking on Americans swallowing their crap without the verification or supporting evidence that they are unable to produce.

Who knows - it's worked in the past. It may work again.

Obama's smart! Not like everyone says -- like dumb! Obama's smart and he wants respect!

New Topics

Forum List

Back