Obama : KSM Will Undergo A Moscow Show Trial Then Will be Executed

how will KSM be sentenced to death in New York when New York doesn't have the death penalty?

Because the charges are federal charges, and the laws of the state of New York do not override the existence of a federal death penalty.

That's exactly the point. It happened with Saddam, it happens with the Mob, and pretty much anyone else of a criminal enterprise. They will go after you multiple times under multiple charges until they get you. As with the Saddam example, if they didn't get him the first time, they had about another ten charges at the very least lined up to go against him.

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

Except that, by definition, they can't declare war because they lack the legal ability to do so. Legally speaking, a state of war can only exist between two nation-states or pairings of nation-states. Individuals and groups of individuals don't have the ability to declare war. They can engage in criminal actions that inflict as much damage as a military assault, but the extent of the damage does not make the act war.

LACK of abilty to do so? DO YOU realize what you're saying? I don't think even YOU know what you just wrote. Usama Bin Laden and al-Queida declared WAR upon the United States, and started this...

Are you telling the rest of us that they cannot DO this? (When they DID this already by their actions)?

Are you REALLY serious? For if you ARE? I have swampland here in Florida that I will tell you is good for SNOWMOBILES.

Your ignorence of the 9/11 Commission shines through IF you stand with what you just wrote.

Last edited:
Keep going YOU continue to LOSE the argument no matter my spelling of the term.

Holder got nailed as did this entire argument...

Except you continue to fail. They are not being charged by New York law. They are being charged in Federal court and therefore open to Federal punishments.

OK...Then WHY NEW YORK...?

Answer that? You cannot. Why not Montana? Oregon? Kalifornya?

You really ARE dense. Even the people of NY State don't want it...but yet you PLOD ON, don't you?

Because New York is the site of the crime.

Also, a plurality of New Yorkers want the case tried their.
Terror Trial in NYC_Good or Bad Idea.htm

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

Except that, by definition, they can't declare war because they lack the legal ability to do so. Legally speaking, a state of war can only exist between two nation-states or pairings of nation-states. Individuals and groups of individuals don't have the ability to declare war. They can engage in criminal actions that inflict as much damage as a military assault, but the extent of the damage does not make the act war.

LACK of abilty to do so? DO YOU realize what you're saying? I don't think even YOU know what you just wrote. Usama Bin Laden and al-Queida declared WAR upon the United States, and started this...

Are you telling the rest of us that they cannot DO this? (When they DID this already by their actions)?

Are you REALLY serious? For if you ARE? I have swampland here in Florida that I will tell you is good for SNOWMOBILES.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the legal aspects involved in such an act.

Except you continue to fail. They are not being charged by New York law. They are being charged in Federal court and therefore open to Federal punishments.

OK...Then WHY NEW YORK...?

Answer that? You cannot. Why not Montana? Oregon? Kalifornya?

You really ARE dense. Even the people of NY State don't want it...but yet you PLOD ON, don't you?

Because New York is the site of the crime.

Also, a plurality of New Yorkers want the case tried their.
Terror Trial in NYC_Good or Bad Idea.htm
New York is the scene of ONE of the crimes. Don't the families of those in Pennsylvania and Washington DC count?

It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the legal aspects involved in such an act.

It is not his ignorance. It is yours.

YOU make the bald claim that only nation states can engage in war. You are wrong.

While it is of course true that it is usually STATES that engage in war, there is no "rule" that says that a supra-national organization cannot engage in war.

Osama bin piganuslicker DID declare war on the United States.

The U.S. FOUGHT a war against the Barbary Pirates and they weren't exactly a nation state.

LEGAL? To declare WAR against a Country? Are you REALLY serious?

Are YOU really this stupid? POLK? *I* Accuse you of acting WITH the terrorists BY PROXY.

I declare YOU an enemy of the United States if YOU really belive what you just wrote.

But then YOU are a WET Behind the Ears child that has never served in the Military...and doesn't KNOW any better...But better stated?

YOU HATE YOUR OWN Country which make YOU an enemy of it BY PROXY.

Congrats. You're in good company along with OBAMA.

New York is the scene of ONE of the crimes. Don't the families of those in Pennsylvania and Washington DC count?

Don't be foolish, of course they do. However, you can't have a trial in three different places. They are choosing a federal court in New York due to that being where the majority of the victims are.

Do any of the various Republicans in this thread care to take a moment and help Thomas to stop making a fool of himself further? Seriously, anyone who disagrees with him is a enemy of the United States? :eusa_eh:

And noting this fact is not "siding with the terrorists". If anything, the ones siding with the terrorists are people like you, who consider our Constitution and laws to be as useful as used toilet paper if they don't align with your desires.
OK. There was no Revolutionary War. There was no Civil War, either. And, there has never been a war between Israel and any Palestinians.

Way to go, Polk. :thup:

It is not his ignorance. It is yours.

YOU make the bald claim that only nation states can engage in war. You are wrong.

While it is of course true that it is usually STATES that engage in war, there is no "rule" that says that a supra-national organization cannot engage in war.

Osama bin piganuslicker DID declare war on the United States.

The U.S. FOUGHT a war against the Barbary Pirates and they weren't exactly a nation state.

He can "declare war" all he wants. That doesn't make it a war any more than if he were to claim he's an avocado would make that true.

Also, good job showing your ignorance of history. The Barbary pirates were the agents of the nation-state: the Barbary States.

That's exactly the point. It happened with Saddam, it happens with the Mob, and pretty much anyone else of a criminal enterprise. They will go after you multiple times under multiple charges until they get you. As with the Saddam example, if they didn't get him the first time, they had about another ten charges at the very least lined up to go against him.

And noting this fact is not "siding with the terrorists". If anything, the ones siding with the terrorists are people like you, who consider our Constitution and laws to be as useful as used toilet paper if they don't align with your desires.
so you're saying that Vietnam, Korea, and both Iraq wars were not wars at all?

OK. There was no Revolutionary War. There was no Civil War, either. And, there has never been a war between Israel and any Palestinians.

Polk proclaims to know history when he doesn't. He just lacks Talking points of his puppeteers.

Are YOU really this stupid? POLK? *I* Accuse you of acting WITH the terrorists BY PROXY.

I declare YOU an enemy of the United States if YOU really belive what you just wrote.

But then YOU are a WET Behind the Ears child that has never served in the Military...and doesn't KNOW any better...But better stated?

Put down the sauce, Tommy. Disagreeing with your wild ass bullshit isn't an act of terrorism. And as for serving in the military, it's funny you bring that up even though you chickenhawk ass didn't serve.

so you're saying that Vietnam, Korea, and both Iraq wars were not wars at all?

*POLK* Doesn't know. He hasn't been handed the latest talking points.

Do any of the various Republicans in this thread care to take a moment and help Thomas to stop making a fool of himself further? Seriously, anyone who disagrees with him is a enemy of the United States? :eusa_eh:

You'll learn quickly, if you haven't already, that Da Thomas likes to run his mouth a lot, but he can never back up anything he says.

Put down the sauce, Tommy. Disagreeing with your wild ass bullshit isn't an act of terrorism. And as for serving in the military, it's funny you bring that up even though you chickenhawk ass didn't serve.

You LOST by this statement alone. Try again BOY.

You cannot WIN against me Polky. Try as you might.

Last edited:

There hasn't been a war between the Israelis and the Palestinians. The Revolutionary War (United States versus Britain) and the Civil War (United States versus Confederate States) are both wars because you two national actors.

Forum List

Back