Obama : KSM Will Undergo A Moscow Show Trial Then Will be Executed

so many thoughts so many responses which one is right. So Obama is treating war like a crime, thats all.

Clinton treated terrorism as a crime, that is why we got attacked, so Obama does the same thing, it resulted in the Ft. Hood massacre.

I see no problem taking KSM into court, he freely admits his guilt, what happens when you go to court and plead guilty, there is no trial, you are sentenced right then and there. KSM is admitting he attaced the World trade center twice, once in 1993 and again on 9/11, the 1993 attack ties the 9/11 attack to Iraq, so if there is a trail this should come out.

But this is not about justice, this is about Obama, the guy is full of himself, Obama makes himself look good by making others look bad, not by accomplishments. It is the same as Obama standing next to a pile of dog shit and making a speech about how good Obama smells.

Justice, predetermined outcome, the Marxist did this under Mao, the accused were already considered guilty and the trial was a Marxist propaganda show, so this is just another example how Obama is a Marxist.

Do you believe the shit you spout? Seriously....

"when he's convicted and when the death penalty is applied to him." - Barry Hussien Obama BEFORE the Accused is even Tried...

He is Absolutely a Bafoon without his Teleprompter.

:)

peace...

YOU highlight what these Liberal/Statist idiots seem to miss...

Funny that is, eh? His OWN words...escape these apologists for their Messiah...

(Next we'll HEAR that he didn't MEAN it or "It was taken OUT of CONTEXT)?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
ok..lets spend a bunch of money to try this guy. It'll probably go on for weeks, or months. Then we'll put him on death row for what...about 10 yrs? So our tax money will keep him alive then until they finally decide to put him out. If this ends up a quick trial, and the execution is within a couple months i won't complain. But that's not usually how it works.

I don't believe the Feds keep people on death row for 10 years....how long did Timothy McVeigh wait? The Washington D.C. sniper?

It's the states that take forever...unless it's Texas. They'd forego the trial if it didn't look bad.

McVeigh was found guilty in June of 1997 and executed in June of 2001.

OK. The fellow is guilty. He had a big hand in the attack that killed 3000 Americans. In many nations, he would already be dead.

But, since we are a nation of laws, we will do the right thing, give him a trial, formally establish his guilt, then execute him.

I listened closely and heard that the reason for this circus was so that the rest of the world could see how American justice works.

But didn't AG Holder defeat the purpose by saying that is he were found not guilty, well, we'll keep him locked up anyway...???

You're making the assumption we only have one crime to try him for. If someone is a suspect in multiple crimes, getting off in the first trial doesn't mean you're absolved of the other crimes.

ok..lets spend a bunch of money to try this guy. It'll probably go on for weeks, or months. Then we'll put him on death row for what...about 10 yrs? So our tax money will keep him alive then until they finally decide to put him out. If this ends up a quick trial, and the execution is within a couple months i won't complain. But that's not usually how it works.

I don't believe the Feds keep people on death row for 10 years....how long did Timothy McVeigh wait? The Washington D.C. sniper?

It's the states that take forever...unless it's Texas. They'd forego the trial if it didn't look bad.

McVeigh was found guilty in June of 1997 and executed in June of 2001.

McVeigh was NOT a Foreign National DUMBASS.

You're making the assumption we only have one crime to try him for. If someone is a suspect in multiple crimes, getting off in the first trial doesn't mean you're absolved of the other crimes.

That's exactly the point. It happened with Saddam, it happens with the Mob, and pretty much anyone else of a criminal enterprise. They will go after you multiple times under multiple charges until they get you. As with the Saddam example, if they didn't get him the first time, they had about another ten charges at the very least lined up to go against him.

Last edited:

That's exactly the point. It happened with Saddam, it happens with the Mob, and pretty much anyone else of a criminal enterprise. They will go after you multiple times under multiple charges until they get you. As with the Saddam example, if they didn't get him the first time, they had about another ten charges at the very least lined up to go against him.

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

how will KSM be sentenced to death in New York when New York doesn't have the death penalty?

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

Except they are a criminal organization (which you can't spell right). They have committed crimes. In reality, KSM could probably be charged 3,000 different times in three thousand different cases and get the death penalty several times over.

I'm not a Terrorist you lush. I suggest you put the bottle and seriously walk away from the computer. I'm not an enemy of the U.S. or your family/you. The last two I could give two shits about. Though if this is how you act, I have a heavy amount of pity for them.

Though how am I making myself as bad as them? By stating the truth? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back