Obama : KSM Will Undergo A Moscow Show Trial Then Will be Executed

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

Except they are a criminal organization (which you can't spell right). They have committed crimes. In reality, KSM could probably be charged 3,000 different times in three thousand different cases and get the death penalty several times over.

I'm not a Terrorist you lush. I suggest you put the bottle and seriously walk away from the computer. I'm not an enemy of the U.S. or your family/you. The last two I could give two shits about. Though if this is how you act, I have a heavy amount of pity for them.

Though how am I making myself as bad as them? By stating the truth? :eusa_eh:

Not under New York law.

WRONG and NOT the POINT. These were people from a ROGUE orginization that have declared WAR upon the UNITED STATES, and it's citizens.

Congratulations for SIDING with the terrorists DOGBOY. And making yourself as BAD as them. ARE YOU an enemy of the United States, YOUR family, and MINE? If you say NO? Then YOU belie your statement.

Except they are a criminal organization (which you can't spell right). They have committed crimes. In reality, KSM could probably be charged 3,000 different times in three thousand different cases and get the death penalty several times over.

I'm not a Terrorist you lush. I suggest you put the bottle and seriously walk away from the computer. I'm not an enemy of the U.S. or your family/you. The last two I could give two shits about. Though if this is how you act, I have a heavy amount of pity for them.

YOU have subsequently LOST the arguement...shitstain. YOU are an enemy to the United States, the Constitution, and your OWN citizenship. (But then they make Citizenship too easy for just being BORN ere, and NOT KNOW the Foundation...or you've been LIED to by you LACK of education...

But your attack upon me is enough to rule YOU out of order, and inconsequential, and uneduated.

YOU have subsequently LOST the arguement...shitstain. YOU are an enemy to the United States, the Constitution, and your OWN citizenship. (But then they make Citizenship too easy for just being BORN ere, and NOT KNOW the Foundation...or you've been LIED to by you LACK of education...

But your attack upon me is enough to rule YOU out of order, and inconsequential, and uneduated.

:popcorn: You do in fact realize you continue to spell argument wrong correct? I'm not an enemy to the U.S., Constitution, or my citizenship. However, you are seriously drunk and a enemy to grammar.

Keep going, I'm getting a kick out of this.

Not under New York law.

Don't tell Doggie. He doesn't KNOW., nor does he care. His handlers haven't given him the proper talking points.

You make a good point. But the NY Governor KNEW this six months ago that Obama planned to do this.

:popcorn: You do in fact realize you continue to spell argument wrong correct? I'm not an enemy to the U.S., Constitution, or my citizenship. However, you are seriously drunk and a enemy to grammar.

Keep going YOU continue to LOSE the argument no matter my spelling of the term.

Holder got nailed as did this entire argument...

Last edited:

Unintended comedy.

Unintended comedy.

Dogboy is a quick wit...

Except you continue to fail. They are not being charged by New York law. They are being charged in Federal court and therefore open to Federal punishments.

Not under New York law.

He's not being tried in a state court.

Except you continue to fail. They are not being charged by New York law. They are being charged in Federal court and therefore open to Federal punishments.
OK...Then WHY NEW YORK...?

Answer that? You cannot. Why not Montana? Oregon? Kalifornya?

You really ARE dense. Even the people of NY State don't want it...but yet you PLOD ON, don't you?

You're making the assumption we only have one crime to try him for. If someone is a suspect in multiple crimes, getting off in the first trial doesn't mean you're absolved of the other crimes.

That's exactly the point. It happened with Saddam, it happens with the Mob, and pretty much anyone else of a criminal enterprise. They will go after you multiple times under multiple charges until they get you. As with the Saddam example, if they didn't get him the first time, they had about another ten charges at the very least lined up to go against him.

Except that, by definition, they can't declare war because they lack the legal ability to do so. Legally speaking, a state of war can only exist between two nation-states or pairings of nation-states. Individuals and groups of individuals don't have the ability to declare war. They can engage in criminal actions that inflict as much damage as a military assault, but the extent of the damage does not make the act war.

And noting this fact is not "siding with the terrorists". If anything, the ones siding with the terrorists are people like you, who consider our Constitution and laws to be as useful as used toilet paper if they don't align with your desires.

Last edited:

Not under New York law.

He's not being tried in a state court.
Doesn't MATTER. He should be TRIED in a Military Tribunal as an enemy Combatant...period.

He is NOT privvy to out CIVIL Court system regardless.

Doesn't MATTER. He should be TRIED in a Military Tribunal as an enemy Combatant...period.

He is NOT privvy to out CIVIL Court system regardless.

Except it does matter. Especially since you tried to say he was being charged by state law.

Forum List

Back