Obama : KSM Will Undergo A Moscow Show Trial Then Will be Executed

Wrong and wrong. You remain consistent in that field.

The declaration of war by Osama was followed by acts of war and when those things happen, you can call it an "avacado," but it's still war.

Further the Barbary "states" were independent quasi-nations, not actual nations or nation- states. It was a loose confederation of Islamo-filth. Not much different than the shit we are confronting today when you get right down to it.

Nice try to spin your way out of it, Polky, but you remain no less wrong for that effort.

The Barbary States were not "quasi-nations". There were nations that existed under the broader umbrella of state nominally part of the Ottoman Empire, but were administered locally. Sorta like an early version of Bermuda's status today.

No. The regencies were not actual states. And yes. They had been a part of the larger entity known as the Ottoman Empire, but they were not actually so affiliated at the time of the Barbary Wars. They were little more than the Islamo-trash we confront today, but with the pretense of "rule" from regents or sultans.

And your quibble doesn't alter the point, anyway. It was a war with a collection of Pirates and a loose confederation of quasi-nations. And it wasn't even a "declared" war, so you usual little petty pointless is even less meaninful than it normally is.

Same as the piece of shit country known as Somalia

I have a theory that anybody who disagrees with another person's POV and then calls them an enemy of the state, always turn out to be a Simpleton who looks only at the lowest common denominator.

I'm glad to see Mr T is backing up that theory....in spades...

You ARE Rascist. You are a total dumbass that points out and relies upon what YOU just admoished ME for doing. Congrats for your total projection.

I graduate you to MASTER of projection.

I call you a Simpleton and that's racist??? Are you going for Moron of the Year? Look up the world Simpleton, Simpleton....

the barbary states were not "quasi-nations". There were nations that existed under the broader umbrella of state nominally part of the ottoman empire, but were administered locally. Sorta like an early version of bermuda's status today.

wrong.

Actually, that's correct. Also, what sort of dishonest fuck do you have to be to go through my post and make every uppercase letter into lowercase? Wait, I already know that answer.

And here we have an abject admission BY Polk to losing the argument. A tip of the Fedora for the admission, Polky. I didn't think you had it in ya.

The Barbary States were not "quasi-nations". There were nations that existed under the broader umbrella of state nominally part of the Ottoman Empire, but were administered locally. Sorta like an early version of Bermuda's status today.

No. The regencies were not actual states. And yes. They had been a part of the larger entity known as the Ottoman Empire, but they were not actually so affiliated at the time of the Barbary Wars. They were little more than the Islamo-trash we confront today, but with the pretense of "rule" from regents or sultans.

And your quibble doesn't alter the point, anyway. It was a war with a collection of Pirates and a loose confederation of quasi-nations. And it wasn't even a "declared" war, so you usual little petty pointless is even less meaninful than it normally is.

Same as the piece of shit country known as Somalia

Two points.
1. The Barbary States had a functioning government, unlike Somalia.
2. The conflict with the Barbary States was authorized by Congress.

Actually, that's correct. Also, what sort of dishonest fuck do you have to be to go through my post and make every uppercase letter into lowercase? Wait, I already know that answer.

And here we have an abject admission BY Polk to losing the argument. A tip of the Fedora for the admission, Polky. I didn't think you had it in ya.

You editing my post is an admission you were right? Talk about being on crack.

I edited nothing. Nice attempt at a dodge.

I edited nothing. Nice attempt at a dodge.

That's a damn lie. You went through my post when you quoted it and changed all the capital letters to lower case.

I have a theory that anybody who disagrees with another person's POV and then calls them an enemy of the state, always turn out to be a Simpleton who looks only at the lowest common denominator.

I'm glad to see Mr T is backing up that theory....in spades...

You ARE Rascist. You are a total dumbass that points out and relies upon what YOU just admoished ME for doing. Congrats for your total projection.

I graduate you to MASTER of projection.

I call you a Simpleton and that's racist??? Are you going for Moron of the Year? Look up the world Simpleton, Simpleton....

LOL! I cannot help it...This is too easy. So many Statist Liberals...So many apologists, So many America Haters...too EASY the laughs...

smiley_abzw.gif

:popcorn: Anyone want to take a shot at how much to drink tommy boy here has had?

If he tells us, the closest person could get rep. :lol:

OK. The fellow is guilty. He had a big hand in the attack that killed 3000 Americans. In many nations, he would already be dead.

But, since we are a nation of laws, we will do the right thing, give him a trial, formally establish his guilt, then execute him.

so a mock trial ... so he can be a maytr and used to recruit more camel jockey suicde bombers not to mention putting the previous administration on trial....

gee it is so nice to have a smart president this time.....

Exactly .......... but you must keep in mind to whom you are speaking! These Obama Cronies have been sucked in and their sense of what American justice is and national pride, has been swallowed up and replaced with appeasement and disgust for their own nation.

They are the weak who only wish to follow in hopes of some government handout and promise to care for them. They have sold their American Souls for the promise of government handouts!

Clearly they have lost the marbles or in this case, their old rocks!

Mike

OK. The fellow is guilty. He had a big hand in the attack that killed 3000 Americans. In many nations, he would already be dead.

But, since we are a nation of laws, we will do the right thing, give him a trial, formally establish his guilt, then execute him.

so a mock trial ... so he can be a maytr and used to recruit more camel jockey suicde bombers not to mention putting the previous administration on trial....

gee it is so nice to have a smart president this time.....

Exactly .......... but you must keep in mind to whom you are speaking! These Obama Cronies have been sucked in and their sense of what American justice is and national pride, has been swallowed up and replaced with appeasement and disgust for their own nation.

They are the weak who only wish to follow in hopes of some government handout and promise to care for them. They have sold their American Souls for the promise of government handouts!

Clearly they have lost the marbles or in this case, their old rocks!

Mike
They have sold their souls to Bargained LAZINESS at the sweat equity of others.

Eric Holder made a complete fool of himself on the Hill today and demonstrated why he is incapable of his post. Further, he revealed how terribly dangerous Obama is, as it is Obama's agenda he is promoting and carrying out.

Very revealing indeed.

Mike

Forum List

Back