Obama Just Proved Bush Was Right All Along

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And you can suck on it liberals as it sticks in your craw!

Obama the anti-Bush
The harder he tries to prove his predecessor wrong, the deeper his failure

It may come as a surprise to President Obama, but he has actually proved that when it comes to foreign policy and the war on terrorism, President George W. Bush and America have been right all along. After years of an Obama foreign policy that existed simply to be the opposite of whatever Mr. Bush did or would do, Islamist terrorism and Middle East turmoil have exploded. As Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has noted, the Islamic State is “a force and a dimension that the world has never seen before.”

The left, led by Mr. Obama and his sycophantic supporters, truly believed all the world’s ills were the result of America’s arrogance and intrusion. The left’s juvenile solution was to remove America from the scene and cut her down to size. Their theory presumed that if the world saw how Mr. Obama, the messianic Anti-Bush, was punishing America and removing her caustic influence, all balance would be restored, love and peace would prevail, and unicorns would once again fly over the rainbow.

Oh, yes, and Islamist terrorism would stop and the Middle East would prosper — so long as America was on her knees.

Instead, we are seeing the opposite. Islamist terrorism has increased; with our absence, Iraq has fallen apart; with Mr. Obama’s promised retreat, Afghanistan is in turmoil. The isolationist weakness telegraphed by Mr. Obama to the world has, shall we say, not ushered in “peace in our time.”

In the midst of the chaos now sweeping over the Middle East and knocking at the door of Eastern Europe, there is one critical revelation: The rotten fruit of Mr. Obama’s Anti-Bush doctrine has proved that America has never been the problem. Instead, it has everything to do with a sociopathic commitment by Islamist savages to the notion of a worldwide Islamic Caliphate.

Our problem as a nation is that Mr. Obama and his administration appear actually overwhelmed by world events, perhaps because their own worldview has been based in a fantasy.

BRUCE Obama the anti-Bush - Washington Times

WAY more at the above link, but is it ever TRUE!!!

The stupid, er I mean low info voter based their vote on the fantasy that Obama would usher in a "new era" not only in this country but abroad.

The REALITY is, things have become worse not only here but ESPECIALLY ABROAD.

And if you think I'm the only one who thinks so, check out the latest Drudge Report:

Pope: WWIII Underway
DRUDGE REPORT 2014

If you think I'm gloating, I'm not. I'm disgusted. Because this kind of thinking and appeasement has been happening since the lead up to WWII. It always ends the same way and yet the STUPID, er I mean, low info voter never learns the lesson.

Here's to being in the ship of fools that voted for another Neville Chamberlain. How much blood will be on your hands?? Remember when you said it was all on Bush's hands?

Obama... what a pansy. Reminds me of that scene in Braveheart when longshanks is deciding who to send as an emissary.

"Not my gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country. "

Obama... what a pansy. Reminds me of that scene in Braveheart when longshanks is deciding who to send as an emissary.

"Not my gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country. "

The thing is, liberals were convinced Bush was completely wrong. They wanted someone who was the exact opposite believing it would result in the exact opposite for the world.

ONCE AGAIN, THEY WERE DEAD WRONG.

They always are dead wrong.

How many times will liberals be wrong before they learn from it?

That would require the ability to learn from your wrong, and if liberals could do that, they wouldn't be liberal.

The thing is, liberals were convinced Bush was completely wrong. They wanted someone who was the exact opposite believing it would result in the exact opposite for the world.

That would require the ability to learn from your wrong, and if liberals could do that, they wouldn't be liberal.

Your assuming the state of the world we are in, isn't exactly what the liberals wanted.

I don't think it's so much as they screwed up. But more, that they wanted things to be this way in the first place. Which party benefits most from a weak and poor America?

Bu

That would require the ability to learn from your wrong, and if liberals could do that, they wouldn't be liberal.[/QUOTE

Bush was wrong. Obama would have never gotten us into Iraq in the first place.

Bu

That would require the ability to learn from your wrong, and if liberals could do that, they wouldn't be liberal.[/QUOTE

Bu

Because Saddam Hussein would have NEVER been involved in terrorism, right libs?

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Marines discover Iraq 9 11 mural

mural.jpg

snopes.com September 11 Mural

Last edited:

Forum List

Back