Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

Where can you order them? I want a T-Shirt! I wont put one on my car because the Liberals will key or damage your car if they see something like this on it, I have seen it happen.

And if you wear the T shirt, they'll carve a backward B in your face while you're at the ATM!!!

:eek:

I would love to see anyone try, anyone who comes at me with a knife to carve anything onto me will be going home in a box.

lighten up, frances.

And if you wear the T shirt, they'll carve a backward B in your face while you're at the ATM!!!

I would love to see anyone try, anyone who comes at me with a knife to carve anything onto me will be going home in a box.

lighten up, frances.

I'd give you some rep, del, for that STRIPES reference, but you neg repped me so much, my rep points ain't worth the effort. :lol:

Ah screw it. Any STRIPES reference still deserves a couple of rep points.

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/media/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Notice the Source Link?...

What about the source link?

Are we going to have a Mature Discussion, Emma?...

:)

peace...

with emma? No way

Are we going to have a Mature Discussion, Emma?...

peace...

with emma? No way

You should have bothered to read the rest of the thread before piping off.

I did read it. I do not care either way. the more things "change" the more they stay the same. Frankly I am sick of the manipulation that everyone plays. To find a clique is important to some I suppose.

To agree or disagree is fine, but why (in a manipulative fashion) does one not just speak of the OP, and leave it alone? Why ask about the stupid link over and over, when it was as easy as pie to find where the pic came from? Just a tactic IMO

But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one :eusa_angel:

I rarely make a thread, because even when I post a legitimate story, albeit, with my opinion within the thread, I am attacked personally rather than the OP being discussed. People who ride the fence, are the people who fall off the fence.

Emma could take a side, rather than pretending like she cares about a link

with emma? No way

You should have bothered to read the rest of the thread before piping off.

I did read it. I do not care either way. the more things "change" the more they stay the same. Frankly I am sick of the manipulation that everyone plays. To find a clique is important to some I suppose.

To agree or disagree is fine, but why (in a manipulative fashion) does one not just speak of the OP, and leave it alone? Why ask about the stupid link over and over, when it was as easy as pie to find where the pic came from? Just a tactic IMO

But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one :eusa_angel:

I rarely make a thread, because even when I post a legitimate story, albeit, with my opinion within the thread, I am attacked personally rather than the OP being discussed. People who ride the fence, are the people who fall off the fence.

Emma could take a side, rather than pretending like she cares about a link
I am curious as to what mal was referring to. I know from past experience what he tends to do, and that is post vague statements and references that he refuses to clarify and then when someone responds to what is obvious that he meant, he claims otherwise. I tried once to ask if it was because the link is from liberal california, and he said no. So, I'm not playing a guessing game. He can choose to tell us specifically what he meant by that statement, but knowing his history I doubt he will.

As far as taking a 'side', I've already said I didn't find the poster offensive, just creepy.

She was referring to the nutso right wing girl that carved a "B" on her face, saying it was an Obama supporter, when it turned out it was she who did it to herself.

Calm down there cowboy.

I didn't hear about that one, was it recent?

She was referring to the nutso right wing girl that carved a "B" on her face, saying it was an Obama supporter, when it turned out it was she who did it to herself.

Calm down there cowboy.

It was in October 2008. Here is the story.

Ashley Todd mugging hoax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In October 2008, Ashley Todd, a volunteer for the U.S. presidential campaign of Republican John McCain, falsely claimed to have been the victim of robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of McCain's Democratic opponent Barack Obama. The story broke less than two weeks before the 2008 United States presidential election on November 4. Todd later confessed to inventing the story after surveillance photos and a polygraph test were presented. She was charged with filing a false police report and sentenced to two years in jail.

Last edited:
Not evading. I believed by telling you not for the same purpose as you I answered but I will elaborate.

I come to political forums to:

debate intelligently
discuss the issues
read opinions and views
learn
maybe teach some
because I can
laugh,sometimes be amused
enjoy the political chatter

But in summation I come to forums because I now realize my experience and my world is only a small part of the world. I don't have all the answers and neither does any political party.

Do I like Obama as a President? Not much. But I still want to exercise my right to interact with those who may have voted for him as well as those who did not.

Mal I am a political animal but I am not a political slave.

None of us have all the Answers, Dreamy...

I come to be Challenged, forced to Research, Hope for some Healthy Discourse, and once and a while, Slap some Fuckers... ;)

This place Rules for that.

I also like to Debate, and Debating in Penned Fashion as Opposed to the Spoken Word has always Interested me...

I Imagine what Letter Form Discussions must have been like before the Internet... The Phone... etc., etc...

Person to Person, the Debate can't get this Deep without someone Possibly getting Physical...

It's a Great Concept, and I Enjoy the Hell out of it...

I am also a People Observer and it's Interesting to see People's Reactions.

Anyway, I have no Beef with you Dreamy... :tongue:

peace...

Calm down there cowboy.

Wow. Really?

ashley todd - Google Search

For a few days, the right-wing media was all in a lather over this vicious attack on this poor, poor girl. Sarah Palin even called her to wish her well.

Here she is with her makeup smeared to look like a black eye, and the carefully self-etched backward B on her cheek.

Attachments

• $at.jpg
    $at.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Calm down there cowboy.

Wow. Really?

ashley todd - Google Search

For a few days, the right-wing media was all in a lather over this vicious attack on this poor, poor girl. Sarah Palin even called her to wish her well.

Here she is with her makeup smeared to look like a black eye, and the carefully self-etched backward B on her cheek.

What is it with Liberals making fun of the Mentally Ill?...

peace...

Hey. Think for a moment. Of course the right-wing media tried to get the story out to many people. Yet, I felt sympathy for her and wished her well too - until she confessed to having made the whole thing up.

Forum List

Back