Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama "Joker" Poster Causing a Stir in L.A. - KTLA

^Fucking Whiners...

bush nazi hitler - Google Images

^Try those on for Size... I don't seem to Remember the "Free Press" Whinning about these Fuckin' Images:

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/media/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Notice the Source Link?...

Fuck you Liberals and Eat Shit.

:)

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxmYvlLKXo]YouTube - Bush Hitler[/ame]

I'm not sure moveon ran this commercial, but someone came up with it.

Last edited:
It's different with Obama. The Democrats are attempting to build a cult of personality with Obama...much in the mold of a Kim Jong Il style constant reminder he is all around us. News conferences once a week...television appearances several times daily, beer summits with race card playing Harvard professors......I'm glad someone finally came up with a worthy image to represent his ongoing destruction of the country and now...apparent raping of the taxpayers who elected this fool when he promised them..."read my lips...no tax increase for anyone making less than $250,000.

I wonder about all of these claims by the liberals that state "we are the most highly educated voting bloc in American society"....yet they claimed to have been duped by Bush...and now Obama has one-up'ed Bush...not only is he continuing nearly every single Bush policy but Obama and his crew are emptying everyone's wallet too!!!!!

Maybe he is the Joker after all!!!!

Last edited:
You people bitching about this poster... Shut the hell up! We saw all kinds of sh!t about Bush... Grow up and be an adult!

i've.. yet to see a single liberal on this forum complain about this poster. *yawn*

What's up Patek?
How ya' doin' buddy?
Hammerin' these looney liberals as usual I see!
Git 'em, man!
I've seen a couple o' posters, loony lib's from MSNBC up here. DRsmith and vayank. Still talking their insane liberal BS. Some things just never change!

Some things just never change!

indeed. Like silly bastard noobs from laughable former forums trying to piss on the USMB floor as if you've market your territory.

Hey Patek, i'm taking off for Sturgis this evening. Got a long ride across the country. But, i'll be back to help ya' hammer these idiotic liberal fools.
I'm still getting used to how this board works though. I'll figure it out when I get back.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back