Obama is TRUTH

Gautama,

In answer to your question. Yes, I believe a majority of GOP Conservatives are in fact hard-core racists who are sickened by the fact that a BLACK man is your President. I also believe that the Secret Service and FBI are monitoring some of the more "fanatic" Conservatives from within the GOP Party. You, and your kind, are extremely dangerous.

Last edited:
Gautama,

In answer to your question. Yes, I believe a majority of GOP Conservatives are in fact hard-core racists who are sickened by the fact that a BLACK man is your President. I also believe that the Secret Service and FBI are monitoring some of the more "fanaftic" Conservatives from within the GOP Party. You, and your kind, are extremely dangerous.
You're kidding? Right?

Ringel,

Not kidding at all. In fact I'm one of the people who does the monitoring.

Ringel,

Are you FBI, or secret service? Or just a lowly person who likes to make phone calls when you may think someone is "dangerous"? :tongue:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how dangerous do you think PixieStix is?

Ringel,

They have a name for that. It's called paranoid/delusional. There are treatment options available, you might want to check them out.

Gautama,

In answer to your question. Yes, I believe a majority of GOP Conservatives are in fact hard-core racists who are sickened by the fact that a BLACK man is your President. I also believe that the Secret Service and FBI are monitoring some of the more "fanatic" Conservatives from within the GOP Party. You, and your kind, are extremely dangerous.

Yukon,

I love your posts. You are the best weapon I have against the braindead Liberal kooks that you yourself represent.

Apparently, with your obvious shortcomings, you are also afflicted with a reading disability. I am not a Republican, much less a "Conservative from within the GOP Party" which you imply. I made that abundantly clear in my last post. I am a staunch ANTI-LIBERAL .... you know ..... one that is committed against the Liberal Marxist/Commie Swine that Obama himself says in his book that BOTH his parents, His Grandfather, and his relatives in Kenya are. Especially Obama's cousin Odinga known as the "AFRICAN STALIN".....the MURDEROUS RAPIST LEADER of the Orange Democratic Party ruling Kenya whom Obama last visited. Had photo-ops with Odinga at his rallies. And, was photographed with Odinga.....smiling, arm in arm at family gatherings.

BTW, if those credentials are not enough (right out of Obama's own mouth) then let's add another fact from Obama's own book. His Off-the-wall MARXIST/COMMIE grandfather (mommy's side) introduced Obama to Obama's self-acknowledged mentor (from when he was ~9 yrs old thru the first few years of college). This mentor in the book was FRANK. It turns out that this "FRANK" was Frank Marshall Davis, a notorious Black Marxist/Commie Poet who attempted to change the NAACP into a Commie Organization.....but failed. HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES ?!?!?

Is it surprising then that this charming Political Charlatan rose thru the ranks of the mob-connected Chicago Political Machine (under the tutelage of Bill Ayers.....an UNREPENTANT Maniacal Homicidal Terrorist). And, kicked off his SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from this Terrorist's home !!!! Went thru TWENTY YEARS of instruction from his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED pastor, friend and mentor ....the WHACKJOB PSYCHO Rev WRIGHT !!!!!!......whose self-acknowledged FRIEND and IDOL is The BLACK RACIST LOUIS FARRAKHAN, Leader of the "NATION of ISLAM"the most Notorious WHITEY-HATER and Anti-Semite in American History !!!.....Yep, the same POS that declared Obama as the MESSIAH during one of the rallies during the Presidential Campaign. Is it really surprising that Obama has the MOST LEFTYISH RECORD in our nation's Senatorial History.....to the left of even such Dem Luminaries as the Chappaquidick Murderer:Teddy Kennedy.

Hmmmmmmm....an impressive DOCUMENTED resume wouldn't ya say ?!?!? And that ain't all ..... one can go on and on about Obama being the Chief Counsel at the Corrupt Voter-Fraud notorious ACORN (again, connected with Bill Ayers, the TERRORIST)...the organization under Fed indictment in 13 States !!!! All the while following the recipes of the Commie Macchiavelli, Saul Alinsky !!!!

WOW!!!! and DOUBLE, TRIPLE and QUADRUPLE WOW !!!!!

Obama, used the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media to brainwash and bamboozle the naive American public and got elected. The hard-working Americans were too busy to do any research and relied on the never-ending CRAP flooding the media with Obama obfuscating and FLAT-OUT LYING about his background.....even though it was well documented in his own books and out there for anyone that wanted to make an effort to find out.

BUT.......NOW EVERYTHING IS BECOMING CLEAR. AMERICANS ARE BEGINING NOT TO LISTEN TO THE OBAMA CRAP. AMERICANS ARE BEGININGGTO WATCH OBAMA'S DEEDS.

AND, HIS MARXIST/COMMIE AGENDA IS GETTING TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR !!!!

As to you being an FBI, or some sort of a Secret Service GESTAPO-TYPE "MONITOR" ????

Take your NAZI-LIKE MONITORING PERSONNA and STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE !!!!

Last edited:
Oh suuuuuure he will and it will cost 1 triiiiiiilion dollars to start with. Boy, that's sure gonna save some money. Who the hell do you think is going to pay for this????? The tree outside your front door that produces $20 bills???? I've got news for you, it's gonna be YOU that pays for this free healthcare. Good lord, and to think that you are of voting age scares the Be-Jesus out of me.

I don't give a rat's ass if the guy is PURPLE, it's his communistic policies. Ever heard of JC Watts???? Look him up, A black man, who has some sense, who I would love to see as President of the U.S.

Anytime you libs find yourself in the corner and are unable to argue the facts, you throw up that race card. It doesn't work anymore.

Your President is a racist- just review the Crowley- Gates situation and he has shown his true colors. Also, check out another favorite, Barbara Boxer and tell me she's not racist- go ahead and try, ya dimwit.

I don't give a rat's ass if the guy is PURPLE, it's his communistic policies. Ever heard of JC Watts???? Look him up, A black man, who has some sense, who I would love to see as President of the U.S.

Anytime you libs find yourself in the corner and are unable to argue the facts, you throw up that race card. It doesn't work anymore.

Your President is a racist- just review the Crowley- Gates situation and he has shown his true colors. Also, check out another favorite, Barbara Boxer and tell me she's not racist- go ahead and try, ya dimwit.

Maple,

I agree with you 1000%.

Even though it seems that over 95% of the blacks are afflicted with seemingly ineradicable RACISM, there are some BRILLIANT blacks that I wouldn't hesitate to vote-in as POTUS....Thomas Sowell, the Eminent Stanford Univ Professor, springs to mind.

I agree, the only thing is that if they find a conservative, like J.C Watts and others, they call them an uncle Tom. Condelessa Rice is another brilliant black person but these liberals would trash her and other black conservatives at every turn, but they would not call themselves racists. They are the racists!!!!

I know of one Obama voter who happens to be a good friend who states the only reason she voted for Obama is that she wants to tell her grandchildren that she voted for the 1st black President. For all of you who did the same thing. THAT'S BEING A RACIST. The color of someone's skin SHOULD NEVER influence who you vote for. IT'S THEIR IDEOLOGY, THIER POLICIES NOT THIER SKIN COLOR THAT WILL EFFECT YOUR LIVES AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS.

Last edited:
I agree, the only thing is that if they find a conservative, like J.C Watts and others, they call them an uncle Tom. Condelessa Rice is another brilliant black person but these liberals would trash her and other black conservatives at every turn, but they would not call themselves racists. They are the racists!!!!

I know of one Obama voter who happens to be a good friend who states the only reason she voted for Obama is that she wants to tell her grandchildren that she voted for the 1st black President. For all of you who did the same thing. THAT'S BEING A RACIST. The color of someone's skin SHOULD NEVER influence who you vote for. IT'S THEIR IDEOLOGY, THIER POLICIES NOT THIER SKIN COLOR THAT WILL EFFECT YOUR LIVES AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS.

Maple,

Yep.

Fools given an opportunity to display their foolishness will be fools.

That's why they are fools.

And most will remain fools because they are not capable of being anything but fools. They glory in it.

The Black Racists given an opportunity to display their Black Racism will be Black Racists.

That's why they are Black Racists.

And most will remain Black Racists because they are not capable of being anything but Black Racists. They glory in it.

Basically.... assholes will remain assholes. Fact of life.

Last edited:
Gautama,

You are mentally ill. You need to see a doctor bro. Make an appointment today. ~BH

Quote: Originally Posted by Yukon
Ringel,

Hahahahahhahahahah You? monitoring people? I bet your on the sex offenders list to.

Lonestar, hate to burst your bubble but I was responding to Yukon. He wrote the fact he was monitoring not me. Jeeze, I wish people would read and think before they post!!!!

Obama is a NEGRO and he is your President. Americans are now be ruled by the same people they kept in chains and claimed were not "100% human". My, my but how things go around.

Two options here. Yukon is either truly certifiable or is simply a Troll trying to stir people up. Take your choice.

Kitten Koder
If you are going to quote someone make sure you're indicating who the quote is from. It wasn't from me, I was quoting and responding to Yukon. Try reading the original posts before you emulate Biden (Mr hoof in mouth).

Kitten Koder
If you are going to quote someone make sure you're indicating who the quote is from. It wasn't from me, I was quoting and responding to Yukon. Try reading the original posts before you emulate Biden (Mr hoof in mouth).

Look at the post a bit more closely ... it says who just above the quote, at the top of the quote "box".

Forum List

Back