Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Cindy Sheehan would not hang out in a ditch in Mumbai to protest Obama like she did in Crawford, since the ditch in Mumbai is filled with raw sewage.

Then she would feel right at home.

Wishing death the of a United States President and denigrating the mother of an honored United States soldier killed in battle.

You're batting a thousand.

Her son is to be honored, not his slut of a mother. And I did not wish death on a president.

Then she would feel right at home.

Wishing death the of a United States President and denigrating the mother of an honored United States soldier killed in battle.

Her son is to be honored, not his slut of a mother. And I did not wish death on a president.

I'd like to see you call any mother of a United States soldier a slut..with that soldier in the room.

Lovely language.

And I don't know why you wish the death of a United States President. No idea at all. Especially at the hands of terrorists.

I'd like to see you call any mother of a United States soldier a slut..with that soldier in the room.

Lovely language.

And I don't know why you wish the death of a United States President. No idea at all. Especially at the hands of terrorists.

Nice try.

I'm sure he knew his mother was a pig which is why he wanted to go back to Iraq rather than come home. Even his father couldn't stand her.

As I recall, the hotel is connected by tunnels to two other hotels that are also being fully rented, so no one will know where the Obamas actually spend their nights.

Oh lookie, they are building an above ground, bomb proof, air conditioned tunnel for Odumbo to ride in so he doesn't have to look at the peasants.

CHA CHING!

No matter how this thing is spun... the Obama-zombies are'nt going to care.

They'll just defend him at any cost :cuckoo:

And why not? It is absolutely ludicrous to carry on like the right loonies are doing here. LOL!!:lol: What a bunch of whiners. We are in the middle of a terrorist war, and the president needs to be protected.

The WH will not disclose how much is being spent for security reasons. But be assured that the $200 Million a day is far more than is being spent. Read the USA article. FOX has developed a way of publishing half truths and lies in such a manner that their "faithful" will always call the truth. They get away with it time and again.

Oh lookie, they are building an above ground, bomb proof, air conditioned tunnel for Odumbo to ride in so he doesn't have to look at the peasants.

CHA CHING!

No matter how this thing is spun... the Obama-zombies are'nt going to care.

They'll just defend him at any cost :cuckoo:

And why not? It is absolutely ludicrous to carry on like the right loonies are doing here. LOL!!:lol: What a bunch of whiners. We are in the middle of a terrorist war, and the president needs to be protected.

No we aren't, terrorism is now a banned word, as is Islamic terrorism. You must call it violent extremism whatever the hell that is. Besides, no Muslim terrorist would kill a Muslim brother, who is trying so hard to honor them at every turn.

The WH will not disclose how much is being spent for security reasons. But be assured that the $200 Million a day is far more than is being spent. Read the USA article. FOX has developed a way of publishing half truths and lies in such a manner that their "faithful" will always call the truth. They get away with it time and again.

The story came out of India, not FOX.

Gee, did you hear that FOX had triple the viewers on election nite of any other network, five times as much as cable shows like pMSNBC.

If President Bush had made the same trip, how much would have been too much. Are any of you truthful enough to answer that question? Would a million a day be reasonable to you, 5 million, 10 million?

President Bush made several trips into Iraq to show the Troops appreciation. Those weren't cheap. But I didn't see the same type of bellyaching about those from "Liberal" or "Mainstream" outlets.

And it my opinion..it was money well spent.

wtf.
that was trips FOR OUR TROOPS.
and unemployment was at 5% AND the economy was good.
gawd you people are friggen PATHETIC.
the Obama's are THE MOST extravagant classless people I have every seen.
I can't see ANY GOOD REASON for this BOYKING to take this trip at THIS TIME.
It's sickening.

Last edited:

How can you "assure" anything of the sort?

So let me get this straight:

An "anonymous source" in India said "$200 million a day" and you dumbasses bought it?

$200 million a day. Think about that for a second.

The estimate is that Iraq cost about 2 billion per week*. That's about $285,000 per day.

You people think that a presidential entourage could even feasibly match that?

Damn some of you people are dense.

The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion, and Much More - washingtonpost.com

Lovely language.

Nice try.

I'm sure he knew his mother was a pig which is why he wanted to go back to Iraq rather than come home. Even his father couldn't stand her.

Add "general douchebag" on top of "dumbass".

Lovely language.

Nice try.

Sticks and stones....

But keep kissing Obama's Muslim ass.

An "anonymous source" in India said "$200 million a day" and you dumbasses bought it?

The estimate is that Iraq cost about 2 billion per week*. That's about $285,000 per day.

Anonymous to you maybe. I guess if you don't read it on PUFFHO or Daily Kos you don't believe it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Nice try.

Sticks and stones....

But keep kissing Obama's Muslim ass.

Gee, you didn't act so non-chalant in your response to my neg rep.

So now Obama is a Muslim too?

You are obviously dumber than bricks.

I am still laughing at your belief that 200 million a day was a legitimate figure.

If you are a super villain, would you hold the world ransom for 100 million-billion dollars?

Anonymous to you maybe. I guess if you don't read it on PUFFHO or Daily Kos you don't believe it.

And known to you?

This should be fun.

Who said it?

Even if the top economist in India said it, I'd know it's bullshit. That number is too absurd to be believed.

If President Bush had made the same trip, how much would have been too much. Are any of you truthful enough to answer that question? Would a million a day be reasonable to you, 5 million, 10 million?

President Bush made several trips into Iraq to show the Troops appreciation. Those weren't cheap. But I didn't see the same type of bellyaching about those from "Liberal" or "Mainstream" outlets.

And it my opinion..it was money well spent.

wtf.
that was trips FOR OUR TROOPS.
and unemployment was at 5% AND the economy was good.
gawd you people are friggen PATHETIC.
the Obama's are THE MOST extravagant classless people I have every seen.
I can't see ANY GOOD REASON for this BOYKING to take this trip at THIS TIME.
It's sickening.

:lol::lol:

Economy was good?

No..it wasn't.

We'd already had multiple huge corporations failing and lots of people losing their jobs. They just didn't go on unemployment.

Add in..we had a huge tax cut that blew a hole in the budget along with 2 wars. 2. And completely unfunded.

And known to you?

This should be fun.

Who said it?

Even if the top economist in India said it, I'd know it's bullshit. That number is too absurd to be believed.

You are the one challenging it. You have to prove its a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back