Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their salaries are already paid for. Show me how 900 rooms cost $200 million a night

This whole thread is pure Bull Shit

34 war ships, fighter jets, 40 planes, helicopters, limos, for starters. And not all the people he's taking are on the government payroll. Many are his supporters. I wonder if he's taking George Soros?

Ships, jets, planes and their crews are already paid for.

What are his supporters paid? You are not even close to $600 million
You guys believe anything that is on the internet. Can I introduce you to a Nigerian Prince friend of mine?

Payed for by whom???? At a cost of what???

You just refuse to face the fact that this president is absolutely out of control.... why is that?

Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

obama_nose_in_the_air_xlarge-vi.jpg

Roll the (money printing) presses, Obama needs to replenish his Debit card.

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

Your story is false. Made up then Drudge picked it up an ran with it as always.

Ask FactCheck: Trip to Mumbai
November 3, 2010

Q: Is President Obama’s trip to India going to cost $200 million per day?

A: This highly doubtful claim originated with one Indian news agency quoting an anonymous source in Mumbai. The White House says it is "wildly exaggerated," and there’s no evidence to support such a huge figure.

FULL QUESTION

There are reports all over that Obama’s India trip will cost $200 million per day. I haven’t been able to find a credible rebuttal to this but I can’t believe it could be true.

FULL ANSWER

This story has spread rapidly among the president’s critics, but there is simply no evidence to support it. And common sense should lead anyone to doubt it. For example, the entire U.S. war effort in Afghanistan currently costs less than that — about $5.7 billion per month, according to the Congressional Research Service, or roughly $190 million per day. How could a peaceful state visit cost more than a war?

What else can you get for $200 million? Try the New Jersey Nets basketball team or possibly the Hope diamond — if only the Smithsonian were selling it.

The hard-to-swallow claim originated with a Nov. 2 Press Trust of India article quoting an unnamed "top official" in the government of Maharashtra (one of India’s states). The source was quoted as saying that Obama’s upcoming trip to Mumbai will cost $200 million per day for security and living arrangements, among other things. The story claimed that the president would be accompanied by about 3,000 people, including Secret Service agents, government officials and journalists, and will stay at the Taj Mahal Hotel — the scene of a 2008 terrorist attack.

We find stories based on anonymous sources always deserve special caution, especially when they come from only one news organization. In this case, the anonymous official is not even in the U.S. government, and any information about costs would necessarily have come second-hand at best, an added reason for caution.

Nevertheless, the story was widely repeated without any additional reporting. Soon after the article was released, The Drudge Report — a news aggregation website — linked to the Press Trust of India article, with the headline "REPORT: US to spend $200 million per day on Obama’s Mumbai visit…" Later that day, Rush Limbaugh claimed on his radio show that "Five hundred seven rooms at the Taj Mahal, 40 airplanes, $200 million a day this nation will spend on Obama’s trip to India." He repeats the "$200 million a day" claim several times throughout the show without specifying its source.

Ask FactCheck: Trip to Mumbai | FactCheck.org

Pathetic attempt to hammer the president yet again.

This sorry excuse for a human being needs to be hammered a lot more. We have only begun to destroy his Muslim Marxist presidency. And his ugly hog of a wife who tries to tell everyone else what to eat. Hasn't she seen her fat ass in a mirror?

Hammer him with lies, asswipe? Yeah, that's about your speed....

Their salaries are already paid for. Show me how 900 rooms cost $200 million a night

This whole thread is pure Bull Shit

34 war ships, fighter jets, 40 planes, helicopters, limos, for starters. And not all the people he's taking are on the government payroll. Many are his supporters. I wonder if he's taking George Soros?

It's like talking to a wall. Even when you're presented with the facts, still you're stupid..

The only ones I see ignoring the FACTS are you lib supporters of Oabama.... Blindly follow your dear leader like good subjects.

200M a day is an obscenely large amount of money. I don't know if I believe that or not. Seems way to high. But then again, I can't help but laugh everday now. It's like Alice in Wonderland. You actually need to be chewing on mushrooms to MAKE the nightmare go away.

Yahoo! Message Boards - General Electric Company (GE) - REPORT: US military to build kilometer-long bomb-proof tunnel - so Obama can visit Gandhi museum.

REPORT: US military to build kilometer-long bomb-proof tunnel - so Obama can visit Gandhi museum.

Add that to the list.

Yes - this is on the list.

The matter pertains to US president Barack Obama’s planned visit to Mani Bhavan —the Gandhi museum — on November 6, soon after he reaches Mumbai. On Monday, US secret agents visited the museum to plan Obama’s security detail.

They were accompanied by officers of Mumbai Police and civic officials of the D ward (where Mani Bhavan is located). While inspecting the route and the buildings lining up the route to the museum, the Americans detected a skyscraper near Peddar road and also found the area to be highly populated.

Since it is difficult to monitor such a congested area, they came up with a quick solution which left the Indians accompanying them amazed: A bomb-proof over-ground tunnel — to be installed by US military engineers in just an hour.

The tunnel would be a kilometre long and measure 12ft by 12ft — enough to let Obama’s cavalcade pass through. The tunnel would be centrally air-conditioned, fitted with close-circuit television cameras, and will be heavily guarded at every point, including, of course, its entry and exit.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_tunnel-for-obama-near-mani-bhavan_1461946

Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 800 million...same as the TARP bailout...he borrowed the money from China.

What does a few more people living in poverty have to do with presidential trips? Have we always had people living in poverty while presidents spent like drunken sailors? Of course! When you decide people living in poverty is in poor taste, do let us know.........:eusa_angel:

lol! Don't think i said people living in Poverty is in poor taste. I said this awful monstrosity is in poor taste. It just isn't appropriate in a time of so much suffering. Poverty numbers are now at their highest in the 50yrs. of Poverty Record-keeping. $200 Million a Day really is absurd. He should reconsider.

Do you think he should play golf instead?
How about take his wife to dinner in NYC?

Nooooo......he can't do that either

He'a already played way more golf than Bush did in 8 years. And his big fat ass ugly wife doesn't need another meal.

Oh lookie, they are building an above ground, bomb proof, air conditioned tunnel for Odumbo to ride in so he doesn't have to look at the peasants.

CHA CHING!

Last edited:
Oh lookie, they are building an above ground, bomb proof, air conditioned tunnel for Odumbo to ride in so he doesn't have to look at the peasants.

CHA CHING!

No matter how this thing is spun... the Obama-zombies are'nt going to care.

They'll just defend him at any cost :cuckoo:

CHA CHING!

No matter how this thing is spun... the Obama-zombies are'nt going to care.

They'll just defend him at any cost :cuckoo:

Of course they will, after all, they don't care that he is good friends with a man who bombed the Pentagon, Muslim terrorist supporters, Black Separatists, and the Black Panthers. I look forward to a lot of the commies losing their jobs when there is no more tax base to pay them.

The thread creator should get a job with FOX Marketing, so he can get paid for lying.

Kind of makes ya miss the days of Crawford Ranch vacations huh???

Yeah, but Cindy Sheehan would not hang out in a ditch in Mumbai to protest Obama like she did in Crawford, since the ditch in Mumbai is filled with raw sewage.

Then she would feel right at home.

Wishing death the of a United States President and denigrating the mother of an honored United States soldier killed in battle.

You're batting a thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back