Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Homeless and Jobless could be helped out with all that cash? Think about that for awhile. This trip really is a terrible excess.
....And, only the TOTAL NUT-JOBS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!!!!

282.png

slap_3f.gif

Last edited:
How many Homeless and Jobless could be helped out with all that cash? Think about that for awhile. This trip really is a terrible excess.

I cringe at government spending in general, and you can use any kind of comparison to make a point seem bad. But it has been that way in captialist America, so why make an issue out of it now? Does the "D" before the name do it for you? The black skin? What?

Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

Didint you read the story? Closest friends? As far as i can tell, he isnt taking one person that isnt a government employee or journalist. Thats still an absurd amount of money to be spending per day though. Something tells me this is an exagerated figure.

By the way, im a republican, so dont even go there... and for the record dumb fuck, if you need to make up lies or stretch the truth in order to make the dems look bad, then you got no business even talking politics at all. Theres plenty of real things theyre doing that we can complain about.

the rightwingnuts can't help it, they're compulsive liars.

He is taking 3,000 people and getting 900 rooms.

Their salaries are already paid for. Show me how 900 rooms cost $200 million a night

This whole thread is pure Bull Shit

The troops and the equipment being used in Iraq and Afghanistan are payed for, why do ass holes on the left pretend it is costing billions a month? Are you pretending a few missiles, bombs and ammo cost billions a month?

Do you expect Obama to get into a shooting war while he is in India?

Ships are deployed in the Indian Ocean regardless of whether Obama is visiting the region or not. The costs of the ships and crews are the same whether they are off the Indian coast or not. The only difference would be the costs of moving ships to the region.

Not $600 million by a long shot

This really shuld be a Bi-Partisan condemnation. So many people are suffering in this country. Is $200 Million a Day in Taxpayer Cash really appropriate? If you're honest,i'm sure you will condemn this trip as being an awful monstrosity. If you're not honest well?...

Hey?? Anybody remember Bush's trip to India where he traded military secrets AKA nuclear weapons..to India for....get this..POMOGRANETS!!!!!

Ya I'm sure ol Georgy stowed away on a tramp steamer to get there saving the taxpayers a buttload!!!

This really shuld be a Bi-Partisan condemnation. So many people are suffering in this country. Is $200 Million a Day in Taxpayer Cash really appropriate? If you're honest,i'm sure you will condemn this trip as being an awful monstrosity. If you're not honest well?...

Nah, we have played the "Its not alright for Dems, ONLY for Reps" game so many times in the past before, this doesn't bother me in the least. What is good enough for the goose, is good enough for the gander. What comes around, goes around. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If congress thought is was a big deal, they can change it. But I don't see that ever happening.

Nah, we have played the "Its not alright for Dems, ONLY for Reps" game so many times in the past before, this doesn't bother me in the least. What is good enough for the goose, is good enough for the gander. What comes around, goes around. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If congress thought is was a big deal, they can change it. But I don't see that ever happening.

Ok so you're on record as supporting this awful excess. Good for you. We'll remember.

Are you sure it isn't 400 million a day? You are an idiot..Honestly!!

I really do hope he reconsiders this awful monstrosity and scales it back a bit. It really is a terrible excess. With record numbers of people living in Poverty,this trip really is in very poor taste. Please reconsider,Mr. President.

What does a few more people living in poverty have to do with presidential trips? Have we always had people living in poverty while presidents spent like drunken sailors? Of course! When you decide people living in poverty is in poor taste, do let us know.........:eusa_angel:

lol! Don't think i said people living in Poverty is in poor taste. I said this awful monstrosity is in poor taste. It just isn't appropriate in a time of so much suffering. Poverty numbers are now at their highest in the 50yrs. of Poverty Record-keeping. $200 Million a Day really is absurd. He should reconsider.

Do you think he should play golf instead?
How about take his wife to dinner in NYC?

Nooooo......he can't do that either

Hey?? Anybody remember Bush's trip to India where he traded military secrets AKA nuclear weapons..to India for....get this..POMOGRANETS!!!!!

Ya I'm sure ol Georgy stowed away on a tramp steamer to get there saving the taxpayers a buttload!!!

Yeah, I hate to use comparisons, even though there are so many they wouldn't fit on an aircraft carrier. Point is, IMO, it isn't going to change.

There is no reason I can think of, why these meetings must be conducted in person? It is just a security headache, a roll of the death dice for assassinations, and an unnecessary risk in general. We could either summon people to the White House, or conduct this whole affair by use of available technology.

But there is no ground swell by congress, who also plays the game, so it will never be done. We will have to wait until people take direct control over their families life and their own government to make changes.

Ok so you're on record as supporting this awful excess. Good for you. We'll remember.

Yes, please do, because when the next rep president makes his 200M trips I will remind you of your bipartisan plea. I got an idea already what you will say in the Tit-Tat game.:lol:

Yes, please do, because when the next rep president makes his 200M trips I will remind you of your bipartisan plea. I got an idea already what you will say in the Tit-Tat game.:lol:

Cool. Yea i'm pretty sure you'll be changing your tune on that one too. You'll be ripping the Republican President up & down and you know it. However,you can bet i'll be right there condemning the Republican President too if he or she engages in this type of awful excess. See that's the difference between you and me. It is a very big difference.

What does a few more people living in poverty have to do with presidential trips? Have we always had people living in poverty while presidents spent like drunken sailors? Of course! When you decide people living in poverty is in poor taste, do let us know.........:eusa_angel:

lol! Don't think i said people living in Poverty is in poor taste. I said this awful monstrosity is in poor taste. It just isn't appropriate in a time of so much suffering. Poverty numbers are now at their highest in the 50yrs. of Poverty Record-keeping. $200 Million a Day really is absurd. He should reconsider.

Oh, so what did the people living in poverty have to do with Obama's trip? Poverty has nothing to do with the article, and poor taste has nothing to do with spending 200 million for a trip. It might be poor taste to the American taxpayer, but even then, these expenses have been going on forever with presidents, nothing unusual. The only thing changing is the costs going up to make the trips, and that has more to do with the economy and value of the dollar than the number of needed people. In the overall scheme of things, it is a drop in the bucket.

Where do you think the $200 million/day comes from?

Again I have to ask, what would be a ridiculously extravagant number to you Obammy worshippers? If President Bush had made the same trip, how much would have been too much. Are any of you truthful enough to answer that question? Would a million a day be reasonable to you, 5 million, 10 million?

Its not about Boooosh.

It has been for the last 2 yrs.... why stop now?

I guess IT really does Take A Village.

Whatever IT is.

While Obama is in India, I hope he will go to that place you get on the telephone when you call the HP Helpline and tell those jackasses to start speaking plain English so you can understand them. That might be worth $200 million for at least one of those days.

You might want to call Carly Fiorina and thank her for moving help centers to India.

Good job.:clap2:

Sallow...would you consider changing your avatar?? :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:
I can't read your posts, that think freaks me out too much..:eek:

But..but..

That's me in real life!:evil:

He is taking 3,000 people and getting 900 rooms.

Their salaries are already paid for. Show me how 900 rooms cost $200 million a night

This whole thread is pure Bull Shit

34 war ships, fighter jets, 40 planes, helicopters, limos, for starters. And not all the people he's taking are on the government payroll. Many are his supporters. I wonder if he's taking George Soros?

It's like talking to a wall. Even when you're presented with the facts, still you're stupid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back