Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey?? Anybody remember Bush's trip to India where he traded military secrets AKA nuclear weapons..to India for....get this..POMOGRANETS!!!!!

Ya I'm sure ol Georgy stowed away on a tramp steamer to get there saving the taxpayers a buttload!!!
....And, how can we forget about DADDY Bush's non-trip!!!

I suppose if Obama was a successful President and the citizens weren't suffering so much, people wouldn't mind.

Seems arrogant and shows a lack of concern in my book...

Hey?? Anybody remember Bush's trip to India where he traded military secrets AKA nuclear weapons..to India for....get this..POMOGRANETS!!!!!

Ya I'm sure ol Georgy stowed away on a tramp steamer to get there saving the taxpayers a buttload!!!

I suppose if Obama was a successful President and the citizens weren't suffering so much, people wouldn't mind.

Yea, if he was successful.

There is a site called, "What the fuck has Obama done so far?".

Do a search for that phrase, go to the site and you can see his entire list of failures. If I post the site, I will probably get banned. Multiple threads and all.

Do a search for that phrase, go to the site and you can see his entire list of failures. If I post the site, I will probably get banned. Multiple threads and all.
What The Fuck Has Obama Done So Far? | Disinformation
If you take that site as seriously meaning anything you just sad. :eusa_eh:

What The Fuck Has Obama Done So Far? | Disinformation

If you take this site (http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/) as seriously meaning anything you are just sad. :eusa_eh:

Even if he were only spending 10 million a day, why does he have to go there? He spit on India with his Pakistan policy. He stopped production of the F-22's which India was a big customer for and he sides with the Pakistanis (his Muslim brothers) over the Kashmir problem.

And Odumbo is a Muslim. Hindus hate Muslims because they slaughtered 80 million Hindus.

And then he goes to Indonesia where he will pray at a mosque. Maybe he will finally admit he has never been a Christian. You do know that there were major anti-Obama protests before he was supposed to go there a few months ago, don't you? The people rioted until they took down the the statue of 'Boy Obama' from the public square. They don't like him and I have the photos of them desecrating his picture and throwing shoes at it. If he needs security anywhere it's Indonesia.

Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

obama_nose_in_the_air_xlarge-vi.jpg

Roll the (money printing) presses, Obama needs to replenish his Debit card.

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit
You're a fucking moron who believes everything you read.

Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

What's with all the name calling around here? How old are you - 12?

What's with all the name calling around here? How old are you - 12?
I apologize.

You are uninformed and unintelligent if you believe everything you read.

Better?

But he went to India to thank them for talking Republican jobs and to wish them the greatest of success with using your personal information to sell to China. Don't worry! He will bow on behalf of Bush while he is there.

But he went to India to thank them for talking Republican jobs and to wish them the greatest of success with using your personal information to sell to China. Don't worry! He will bow on behalf of Bush while he is there.

Huh.. a tad confusing..

I have no idea why I am arguing with people that have an IQ less than 50 but that is the republican party so here it goes.

First off, no matter what, the most important thing is to keep the president safe at all times. Going as a private citizen is just never going to happen. Are you going to complain when Bush did it? Hell no because you hate Obama and anything he does is destroying the country.

Second. It doesn't cost $200 million a day, that is an absurd number. They have to protect the president at whatever cost it takes to do it has to be done. The pentagon even came out and said it was absurd to even suggest that.

But I guess Obama is out to get us.

retard_ninja.jpg

WE ARE SAVING THE WORLD FROM OBAMA. I WANT MY COOKIE.

The fact free world has reared it's ugly head. It doesn't matter to these idiots that this story is absurd. It doesn't. 34 warships, please. DoD, the pentagon has called this claim absurd. 200 million a day, absurd. The right wing noise machine is simply referncing itself as the source of the story.

It's made up bullshit.

But that doesn't matter. The drones saw it on hannity, heard it on Limbaugh saw it again on Beck and read it in the Drudge report. So, like Kenyan births, death panels and the like, this lie goes into the pantheon of absolute lies that the wingnuts take as gospel.

It's really pityful.

I have no idea why I am arguing with people that have an IQ less than 50 but that is the republican party so here it goes.

First off, no matter what, the most important thing is to keep the president safe at all times. Going as a private citizen is just never going to happen. Are you going to complain when Bush did it? Hell no because you hate Obama and anything he does is destroying the country.

Second. It doesn't cost $200 million a day, that is an absurd number. They have to protect the president at whatever cost it takes to do it has to be done. The pentagon even came out and said it was absurd to even suggest that.

But I guess Obama is out to get us.

retard_ninja.jpg

WE ARE SAVING THE WORLD FROM OBAMA. I WANT MY COOKIE.

You couldn't find a wheel chair bound Downs Syndrome kid? :fu:

The fact free world has reared it's ugly head. It doesn't matter to these idiots that this story is absurd. It doesn't. 34 warships, please. DoD, the pentagon has called this claim absurd. 200 million a day, absurd. The right wing noise machine is simply referncing itself as the source of the story.

It's made up bullshit.

But that doesn't matter. The drones saw it on hannity, heard it on Limbaugh saw it again on Beck and read it in the Drudge report. So, like Kenyan births, death panels and the like, this lie goes into the pantheon of absolute lies that the wingnuts take as gospel.

It's really pityful.

There will be no retractions, no internal outrage that they screwed up a story so badly, blame will be placed on some anonymous Indian news source and their final conclusion will still be "I don't care what its costs....Obama is still spending too much"

Six months from now we will still have posts on this board about how Obama spent $200 million a day for a trip to India. Hell, we still get posts about a weekend trip to NYC

Got to this whole debacle late. Sorry.

It's ridiculous that we've lost the ability to debunk ANYTHING. If it's on the internet then it's instantly true and can be cited to. This is absolutely insane guys. We believe anything now.

Even if he were only spending 10 million a day, why does he have to go there? He spit on India with his Pakistan policy. He stopped production of the F-22's which India was a big customer for and he sides with the Pakistanis (his Muslim brothers) over the Kashmir problem.

And Odumbo is a Muslim. Hindus hate Muslims because they slaughtered 80 million Hindus.

And then he goes to Indonesia where he will pray at a mosque. Maybe he will finally admit he has never been a Christian. You do know that there were major anti-Obama protests before he was supposed to go there a few months ago, don't you? The people rioted until they took down the the statue of 'Boy Obama' from the public square. They don't like him and I have the photos of them desecrating his picture and throwing shoes at it. If he needs security anywhere it's Indonesia.

Thanks for the post....it reveals a lot

So what is the Republicans key objective for the next two years? Keep Obama from being re-elected

So now they control the House and can filibuster the Senate meaning they induce gridlock

Now, since they can't control the President on foreign policy successes they have to make up lies to make all foreign policy trips appear to be wastes of taxpayer dollars.

$200 million a day? And they got the right wing media clowns to jump on it? No wonder Breitbart and O'Keefe are their media favorites

Our far right posters again showed exactly how easily they are brain-washed. It makes one wonder how many other times they have believed a completely false talking point and how much these false talking points have molded their political beliefs.
I bet they are pissed off about a lot of things that are just plain not true.
On the MSN UK boards there are people who post stuff daily that they picked up from one of their leaders (Rush, Drudge, Hannity; etc) and typically about a hour later the thread is dead because the thread's subject turns out to be bullshit,,,again.

and fox new followers really believe that they aren't lemmings that just gobble up anything thrown at them LOL

I'm watching Rachel Maddow elegantly and comprehensively demolish this fairy tale right now.

Under the segment title:

Home of the Whopper

lol

Maddow, the carpet muncher? Has she had her sex change yet?

Ah, so all you have is an ad hominem attack? Weren't you just complaining about an ad hominem attack on you a few posts ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back