Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

That's what I love about America - I am free to burn the Koran here and exercise my Freedom of Speech.
Spoken like a true Chickenhawk.

bush-thumbs-up.jpg

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!![/QUOTE]

No, you wouldn't.

It amazes, and sickens me, that people appear more upset over the burning of books then the murders of 25 people now. Including two soldiers that had nothing to do with the burning.

It amazes me that after ten tears in Afghanistan, anyone would burn a Koran at all. Where were superior officers when that went on? Shouldn't they have exercised more control? If anyone needs to be accused in the deaths of soldiers over this, it's the officers that dropped the ball and helped the Islamists "prove" we're out to get them.

While I mostly agree with the first half of your statement. Punishing our soldiers for "offending" savages is not high on my list.

Bring our fucking kids home. Keep a carrier in the region and bomb the hell out of any suspected terrorist activity. To hell with political correctness. It's killing our kids.

If you consider that a minor mistake considering the history of the region, you have no business commenting. You obviously don't understand anything about international diplomacy. We're trying to get out, not get bogged down further. No one cares who did it. The fact that it was done badly, reflects poorly on us, regardless. Everyone wants the troops home, applauding stupidity doesn't help that at all.

"We're" trying to get out?

Who's this "we're" shit?

When, where did you serve, asswipe.
Heeeerrrrrrre, kitty, kitty, kitty......

pinkhawks.jpg

It amazes, and sickens me, that people appear more upset over the burning of books then the murders of 25 people now. Including two soldiers that had nothing to do with the burning.

It amazes me that after ten tears in Afghanistan, anyone would burn a Koran at all. Where were superior officers when that went on? Shouldn't they have exercised more control? If anyone needs to be accused in the deaths of soldiers over this, it's the officers that dropped the ball and helped the Islamists "prove" we're out to get them.

The only ones responsible for the murder of the soldiers are the ones that killed them and their leaders for encouraging such dispicable acts.
Why do they feel the need to attack people for burning a book or printing a cartoon?
Is their religion that fragile that it can not stand on its own merits?

Wow

Obama has the balls to execute an American citizen w/o a trial, but not the balls to tell Krazia to keep his fucking people in line.

pathetic
That'd be like K-a-r-z-a-i tellin' Obama to keep his fuckin', spelling-challenged Teabaggers in-line.

handjob.gif

What is the matter with Obama?

Why is he always apologizing? Doesn't he realize that America is EXCEPTIONAL?

Countries that are exceptional owe no one an apology. When they complained about soldiers burning the Koran, he should have told them to go fuck themselves

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

And you would be responsible for the deaths of many more Americans. Like Bush. And the Republicans. They run on "make us safe" and then applaud the death of Americans.

....From their undisclosed-locations.

handjob.gif

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Why does the right want more dead US soldiers?
For the Frequent Flier miles??????

:eusa_eh:

golfanyone.jpg

What is the matter with Obama?

Why is he always apologizing? Doesn't he realize that America is EXCEPTIONAL?

Countries that are exceptional owe no one an apology. When they complained about soldiers burning the Koran, he should have told them to go fuck themselves

I'm actually surprised he didn't hop on AF1 to go over to bow before them...

He's fond of doing that too....

The theory over the correctness of burning the koran is that once the pages were written on with messages from one detainee to another, the koran was already descecrated and lost the character of a holy book. It was a messaging device to be burned with other materials that had been misused by the prisoners.

Does obama realize that the peace talks with the taliban are over and we're again at war with the taliban in Afghanistan?

The problem with the American left is that they assume muslems are dumb religious zealots. They are smart and slick and probably more aware of political dirty tricks than most democrats. It was a setup and Barry Hussein fell into the trap. The inmates wrote messages and plans and probably bogus plots just to get the korans confiscated and hopefully misused so they could make an international stink about it.

obama just apologized again and pledged to find and punish the perpetrators. No mention made of the Americans killed.

Forum List

Back