Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

What is the matter with Obama?

Why is he always apologizing? Doesn't he realize that America is EXCEPTIONAL?

Countries that are exceptional owe no one an apology. When they complained about soldiers burning the Koran, he should have told them to go fuck themselves

I'm actually surprised he didn't hop on AF1 to go over to bow before them...

He's fond of doing that too....

I am with you brother!

America is too great to ever show respect for another culture. WE are the exceptional ones.....they should bow to us

I believe he is a Muslim. Why else would he bend over backwards for them while condemning christians all the time and under minding them like making the catholic church pay for things that they feel unmoral .

I'd run with that and make it a campaign issue.

Oh..they are..

Mittens already jumped on the "Obama is assaulting religion" boat.
....And, it's lookin' like Ricky "The Spaz" might be beatin' feet for the.....

:eusa_whistle:

So who do you think the Middle East is going to vote for in the election, it seems Obama might get their vote, maybe we should vote for Obama, or they might kill more Americans.

All is well. We are being protected by Warrior dude. Who at this very moment is mounting up an attack, in Afghanistan, to protect the American right to burn any damn holy book we want to burn.

Go get em Warrior dude. Ride that Harley across the ocean and kick some Muslim ass. You bad mfer you.:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some very good reasons to avoid looking like we are mounting a war on Islam that has nothing to do with the president being a secret Muslim.
:razz:

Do any of those reasons necessitate the grovelling of the US for a simple mistake by some private who just got to Afghanistan?

(Where do you get "grovelling" from?)

This makes 3 official apologies over something that is, essentially, a minor mistake.

(Minor mistakes and misunderstandings can lead to disasterous results, don't you think?)

Do you think it is remotely possible that all these apologies are making things worse?

No.
I remember well the officer giving us what I later called the grumpy talk. We were replacements all ready to destroy the enemy with our scared heroic machoism.
The grumpy talk went something like this: You will quickly find the enemy is grumpy enough without our making him grumpier. Don't cause any needless American casualties with stupidity, don't mutilate, don't harm prisoners, don't kill civilians for sport, let's all try to go home in one piece.
It was good advice from a seasoned combat veteran.

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Why does the right want more dead US soldiers?

That's a patently stupid and trolling question to ask. No one wants our kids killed.
No doubt.

Just ASK 'em!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]​

That's a patently stupid and trolling question to ask. No one wants our kids killed.

Not to sure some don't. When you openly advocate burning the Quoran, knowing the reaction forth coming (this ain't the first time we have done this) you must be willing to accept that some Afghan citiznes are going to try much harder to kill an American soldier. (already happening)

So while a person may not openly wish that Americans be killed, what is it that people advocationg burning this holy book are trying to accomplish?
A little-more excitement, in their lives....as-long-as it doesn't require breakin'-a-sweat.

Also, there's the sense of camaraderie; being the part of a Majority (they hope).....so there's plenty o' hiding-room, and a (nearly) ZERO-risk o' any need to defend their ideology!!!

Last edited:
The problem with the American left is that they assume muslems are dumb religious zealots. They are smart and slick and probably more aware of political dirty tricks than most democrats. It was a setup and Barry Hussein fell into the trap. The inmates wrote messages and plans and probably bogus plots just to get the korans confiscated and hopefully misused so they could make an international stink about it.

Then the officers that allowed the Korans to be misused should be punished. We've been there over ten years! It should be known that Korans are to be treated with care. If there was a trap, Obama didn't fall into it. He's just got to clean up the mess.

Its an attempt to shake them by the shoulders and say "listen to yourself".

They are becoming clinical in their hate for Obama.

They are reaching over the point of no return just to slap the black man.

The policies they are screaming for would end in NOTHING good for this country and would get service people KILLED!
They also recognize....or, should....like most Americans....that they're headed for a serious ass-whuppin', in November, and their disappointment is reaching maximum-density.

It's the whole Absolutes-trip. Teabaggers LOVE Absolutes.

The DICK; Armey guaranteed them Obama would be beaten, in 2012, if Republicans won....in 2010; an Absolute worth fighting-for!! :eusa_whistle:

MOST Absolutists/moralists live with a LOT o' doubt (a sure-fire way o' burning-in-Hell, in their minds)!! Their ENTIRE LIVES have been dependent-upon 3 Absolutes; Santa Claus...The Easter Bunny...and, GOD.

Ya' can't really blame them, when they see ONE of their Absolutes vaporize....but.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU]Easy Rider on Freedom - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
When you scream for policy that would end in needless death what good are you to this country?
Hey....we're a capitali$tic-country!! Bu$ine$$ is Bu$ine$$!!!!

Death...poverty...slavery....it's all the same; less competition for MORE!!!

The less They get, the more there is, for YOU!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mWAxHpeew]Gordon Gekko - "I create nothing, I own." - YouTube[/ame]​

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

pathetic hack.​
Sucker.

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

This is one weird "debate"

On one hand you have asshole Rethugs advocating burning the Muslim holy book.........just because.

And when this happens, and the Muslim's go crazy and start killing any American soldier they can, somehow the people that don't think burning this book is a good idea, we are the crazy ones. That is weird shit them Rethugs are smoking.
They call it Faith.​

"Tea Party members hate Wall Street bailouts, trade deals like NAFTA, job outsourcing, giant corporations buying laws, government spending, and elites telling the rest of us what to do. But there is no question that their candidates - many of them wealthy corporatists themselves - are funded by big corporations (even foreign oil companies) and Wall Street.

So the question is, once in Congress will they vote with their base or their owners? And when they vote with the people who bought them....

321.gif

And if Obama didn't apologize, you'd say he's endangering US troops abroad.

WRONG

The troops are already endangered because of the extremist idiots in the middle east...

Obama should have looked at the full context of why the Korans were burned before trying to look like an apologetic moron
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......even when looking at the full context of why the Korans were burned MAKES you look.....

.....in Teabaggers' eyes'?????????

:eusa_eh:

Its an attempt to shake them by the shoulders and say "listen to yourself".

They are becoming clinical in their hate for Obama.

They are reaching over the point of no return just to slap the black man.

The policies they are screaming for would end in NOTHING good for this country and would get service people KILLED!

3 simple words

FUCK YOU BITCH

LimbaughPig.jpg

This is one weird "debate"

On one hand you have asshole Rethugs advocating burning the Muslim holy book.........just because.

And when this happens, and the Muslim's go crazy and start killing any American soldier they can, somehow the people that don't think burning this book is a good idea, we are the crazy ones. That is weird shit them Rethugs are smoking.

Why don't you fucking enlist and save the world, asswipe.

LimbaughPig.jpg

Those books should have been handed over to a mosque or some religious authority (or howevver it works there). In case any of don't realize, it's sacrilege to burn an old scripture. There are procedures for that in their religion. And we've made this gaffe before.

Which means we're simply insensitive asshole pricks that never learn adn then cry foul when these nutters go offf the deep end and kill our men/women.
....And, the chain-o'-command fucked-up, there.

It was a (simple) management fuck-up that snowballed.

It happens in manufacturing, State-side, all-the-time.....except, no one gets shot. The manager (who fucked-up) has usually moved-on to the next company (bonu$, in-hand), before THE SHIT HITS THE FAN!!!

Those books should have been handed over to a mosque or some religious authority (or howevver it works there). In case any of don't realize, it's sacrilege to burn an old scripture. There are procedures for that in their religion. And we've made this gaffe before.

Which means we're simply insensitive asshole pricks that never learn adn then cry foul when these nutters go offf the deep end and kill our men/women.

Be sure to call me names because you get a chuckle out of being a smarmy assface.

The president should apologise to keep the peace as much as possible. Time for us to come home from there. We dont understand those people and only seem to exacerbate the problems at every turn.

"A Western military official with knowledge of the incident said it appeared that the Qurans and other Islamic readings in the library were being used to fuel extremism, and that detainees at Parwan Detention Facility, which adjoins Bagram, were writing on the documents to exchange extremist messages"
....So, let's rub-their-noses-in-it, and light-'em-up in a burn-pit!!!

Yeah.....real mature.

handjob.gif

I think the radical muslims may see the appologies as a sign of weakness. I certainly don't think they help our causes in any case.
.....But, you (rightly) admit you don't (actually) KNOW anything.

Input noted.

(....But, your Teabagger-qualifications are questionable.)

Forum List

Back