Obama is set to give armaments to sadists in Syria!

Amandad

Rookie
Sep 2, 2013
Jabhat al-Nusra now fields up to 6 thousand fighters against the Assad regime. In fact it belongs to so called opposition and Washington is set to send armaments to them and their like now!
Are they all crazy there upstairs, in D.C. high echelons, I wonder? The Quilliam Foundation in London also asserts it's "the most effective unit of the Syrian insurgence"!
Al-Nusra has long been connected to Al-Qaida! A brotherly Islamic connection it's been I guess!
It's been also suspect in killing of the Red Cross staffers in Syria, including Americans!! I used to know some free-lancer who wrote articles on terrorism for some mass media outlets in the UK. And he told me in detail just how they killed, chopping heads and cutting out hearts and other..... Bloody beasts they are ..... and Obama is set to give modern military equipment into the hands of such beasts!! I'm speechless just! All they need for their nasty work is a sharp big knife.

'Bam has his eyes on that prime seat in the Mosque of the Hidden Imam that former Iranian President and American Embassy Employee hostage taker Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was rebuilding in anticipation of the Mahdi's imminent arrival.

You of course know the vague outlines of the story re the Hidden Imam, don't you. Christianity and the West were supposed to have Islam on the ropes and be on the verge of destroying Islam when the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, emerges to save Islam from destruction. Who attacked America September 11th, 2001? Who attacked an American embassy September 11th, 2012? Whom did Obama arm in Egypt? Libya? Tunisia? Who is Obama arming in Syria?

Did not America and the West cakewalk through both Iraq and Afghanistan militarily and then try to set up Western style, Democratic governments in each? Who then came into office openly stating he was going to throw in the towel on both attempts to bring Islam into the TwentyFirst century because "Surrender is good and surrender was wise"?

Last edited:
Jabhat al-Nusra now fields up to 6 thousand fighters against the Assad regime. In fact it belongs to so called opposition and Washington is set to send armaments to them and their like now!
Are they all crazy there upstairs, in D.C. high echelons, I wonder? The Quilliam Foundation in London also asserts it's "the most effective unit of the Syrian insurgence"!
Al-Nusra has long been connected to Al-Qaida! A brotherly Islamic connection it's been I guess!
It's been also suspect in killing of the Red Cross staffers in Syria, including Americans!! I used to know some free-lancer who wrote articles on terrorism for some mass media outlets in the UK. And he told me in detail just how they killed, chopping heads and cutting out hearts and other..... Bloody beasts they are ..... and Obama is set to give modern military equipment into the hands of such beasts!! I'm speechless just! All they need for their nasty work is a sharp big knife.

They aren't just connected. al Nusra are the AQ arm in Syria.

And it does appear that the President and others in Washington can't wait to hand Syria over to AQ.

It shouldn't shock us though. Look how diligently Obama worked to remove Mubarak from office and hand over Egypt to the radical Muslim Brotherhood by creating a vacuum.

'Bam has his eyes on that prime seat in the Mosque of the Hidden Imam that former Iranian President and American Embassy Employee hostage taker Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was rebuilding in anticipation of the Mahdi's imminent arrival.

You of course know the vague outlines of the story re the Hidden Imam, don't you. Christianity and the West were supposed to have Islam on the ropes and be on the verge of destroying Islam when the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, emerges to save Islam from destruction. Who attacked America September 11th, 2001? Who attacked an American embassy September 11th, 2012? Whom did Obama arm in Egypt? Libya? Tunisia? Who is Obama arming in Syria?

Did not America and the West cakewalk through both Iraq and Afghanistan militarily and then try to set up Western style, Democratic governments in each? Who then came into office openly stating he was going to throw in the towel on both attempts to bring Islam into the TwentyFirst century because "Surrender is good and surrender was wise"?

Well Obama is overjoyed to be negotiating with the Taliban. He's handing the ME over to radical extremists where ever possible.

What a champ!

Found it. How insane is this?

There is no doubt now of how Obama views the Middle East. Only radical Islamists should be in charge.

Obama welcomes Taliban’s return to reconciliation talks, U.S. negotiations

Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News June 18, 2013

President Barack Obama warmly welcomed the announcement on Tuesday of fresh reconciliation talks between Afghanistan's government and the Taliban, as well as plans to launch a new round of direct negotiations between the insurgent force and the United States.

U.S. officials said one of the likely items on the U.S.-Taliban agenda would be the return of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held captive by the Taliban-allied Haqqani network since 2009.

"This is an important first step toward reconciliation," Obama told reporters after a meeting with French President François Hollande on the sidelines of the G-8 summit of rich countries. "It's a very early step—we anticipate there will be a lot of bumps in the road—but the fact that the parties have an opportunity to talk and discuss Afghanistan's future I think is very important."

Opinion News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Found it. How insane is this?

There is no doubt now of how Obama views the Middle East. Only radical Islamists should be in charge.

Obama welcomes Taliban’s return to reconciliation talks, U.S. negotiations

Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News June 18, 2013

President Barack Obama warmly welcomed the announcement on Tuesday of fresh reconciliation talks between Afghanistan's government and the Taliban, as well as plans to launch a new round of direct negotiations between the insurgent force and the United States.

U.S. officials said one of the likely items on the U.S.-Taliban agenda would be the return of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held captive by the Taliban-allied Haqqani network since 2009.

"This is an important first step toward reconciliation," Obama told reporters after a meeting with French President François Hollande on the sidelines of the G-8 summit of rich countries. "It's a very early step—we anticipate there will be a lot of bumps in the road—but the fact that the parties have an opportunity to talk and discuss Afghanistan's future I think is very important."

Opinion News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Egypt just handed obama another failure.

News from The Associated Press

CAIRO (AP) -- A judicial official says a panel of judges has recommended the dissolution of the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's largest political group, from which ousted President Mohammed Morsi hails.

If obama cannot manufacture another chemical weapon attack and blame it on anti Muslim Brotherhood forces, he will lose Egypt.

Endless sectarian fighting as opposed to a stable Shiite, dictatorial regime seems to be what the foreign policy experts and Israel want as it would weaken Iran. They'd be perfectly fine with Saudi henchman running the show in Damascus. They care nothing about the slaughter.

Forum List

Back