The left is in bed with the Devil when it comes to hating Jews….

Two of Satan’s favorite helpers, louis farrakhan and the rev jeremiah wright

are two of obama’s best buddies and we can’t forget professor gates.

Can you just imagine if for one moment Trump were to surround

himself with the equivalent on the Right Side.

The Truth of the matter is you can’t find their equivalent on the Right Side…..

They don’t exist…

The Tards and their LYING HOAXING FAKE NEWS have to make them up………
Go away troll

They don’t exist…

Go away troll

You can’t dispute one syllable of it you ignorant Tard Zealot….

Even as stupid as you are,

you have to know deep down you are full of SHIT…

The "fictitious" Palestinians are very real and you are advocating an ethnic cleansing of almost 3 million people.

They don’t exist…

Go away troll

You want me to prove that I'm not Satan?

Suck the corn out of my toilet bowl

They can have an economy, in Transjordan, which is East of the Jordan River.

People both in Gaza and The West Bank, have jobs, buy groceries, have houses, cars etc.

So what the heck are you talking about?

Well when you pit your religious madness against somebody else’s that’s a typical result. 100 years later and taking all that land is still causing problems. Which again, is fine by me as long as we continue pulling out of the Middle East.

By 1920 they had not stolen any land. In fact the immigrant brought much capital which improved living conditions for everyone. Vicious, divisive politics and rumors against the immigrants drove the Arab to violent attacks. The occupying Brit authority did little to quell the violence too. So I don't blame them for organizing for a common defense.
So now we're going to get lost in arguing over historical facts and fight over those?

The fact remains..

Israel is there. They exist as much as the Palestinian people do and both have the exact same right to exist.

Israel has taken a position that says the Palestinians DON'T have a right to be there. And their sycophants on this thread have advocated ethnic cleansing (the Transjordan nonsense saying they should be pushed out of the West Bank and into Jordan)

Are we proponents of ethnic cleansing now?

Are you truly this much of hate filled shill? Do you truly have so little knowledge of what's happening there?
FACT: The "Palestinians" are a ball tossed about by radical factions from various extremist bents. The PLO and HAMAS use the PALESTINIANS as shields when they want to fight. The average "Palestinian" just wants to work and feed his family like everyone else does. It's the Radical factions that create this entire bullshit "scenario".

IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel lays down theirs the nation would be annihilated. I've BEEN there asshole. I've eaten at the same table as Israeli's, Palestinians, Lebanese and Egyptians. Go fuck yourself because you are a stupid hack.
it would be nice if the Israelis would allow the Palestinians to have an economy. Right-wing Israeli assholes I should say... The same people that Democrats have been complaining about for decades...
Absolutely horrible economy, the Israelis won't allow them to have a port or any real economy. Try reading up on it..
And they continue to take over the westbank surreptitiously against our wishes for decades.... They should give up a whole bunch of those hilltop towns brand new apartments to Palestinians as part of a peace plan... I'm for a holy Land theme Park run by Scandinavians or Indonesians.

They don’t exist…

Go away troll

You want me to prove that I'm not Satan?

Suck the corn out of my toilet bowl

You can't dispute one word about what a Jew hating racist obama is...

Do you have any idea how amazingly stupid you are?

The "fictitious" Palestinians are very real and you are advocating an ethnic cleansing of almost 3 million people.
Who is advocating ethnic cleansing? Not one poster here in 11 pages that I saw said that.

All that was said is there is no such thing as a Palestinian Race. They are Egyptians, Jordanians and Syrians and if they want to stay in the area The UN and League Of Nations gave them a place called Transjordan which is The East Bank of The Jordan River. The West Bank Belongs to Israel.

If they don’t like living near Israel, they can move back to Syria, Jordan, & Egypt.

Last edited:

People both in Gaza and The West Bank, have jobs, buy groceries, have houses, cars etc.

By 1920 they had not stolen any land. In fact the immigrant brought much capital which improved living conditions for everyone. Vicious, divisive politics and rumors against the immigrants drove the Arab to violent attacks. The occupying Brit authority did little to quell the violence too. So I don't blame them for organizing for a common defense.
So now we're going to get lost in arguing over historical facts and fight over those?

The fact remains..

Israel is there. They exist as much as the Palestinian people do and both have the exact same right to exist.

Israel has taken a position that says the Palestinians DON'T have a right to be there. And their sycophants on this thread have advocated ethnic cleansing (the Transjordan nonsense saying they should be pushed out of the West Bank and into Jordan)

Are you truly this much of hate filled shill? Do you truly have so little knowledge of what's happening there?
FACT: The "Palestinians" are a ball tossed about by radical factions from various extremist bents. The PLO and HAMAS use the PALESTINIANS as shields when they want to fight. The average "Palestinian" just wants to work and feed his family like everyone else does. It's the Radical factions that create this entire bullshit "scenario".

IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel lays down theirs the nation would be annihilated. I've BEEN there asshole. I've eaten at the same table as Israeli's, Palestinians, Lebanese and Egyptians. Go fuck yourself because you are a stupid hack.
it would be nice if the Israelis would allow the Palestinians to have an economy. Right-wing Israeli assholes I should say... The same people that Democrats have been complaining about for decades...
Absolutely horrible economy, the Israelis won't allow them to have a port or any real economy. Try reading up on it..
And they continue to take over the westbank surreptitiously against our wishes for decades.... They should give up a whole bunch of those hilltop towns brand new apartments to Palestinians as part of a peace plan... I'm for a holy Land theme Park run by Scandinavians or Indonesians.

What?

No Super Duper?

That’s a lie. The Gaza Strip border Egypt and Saudi Arabia and traffic does go in and out of Israel from there. They have schools grocery stores gas stations.

The West Bank which again is Israeli Territory has access to Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia’s economy.

They too can travel in and out of Israel.

There are check points, but come on, you got Hamas and PLO trying to kill Jews every day from that area, even launching rockets and mortors from there.

The fact remains..

What?

No Super Duper?

The fact remains..

What?

No Super Duper?
We are already talkin about possibly changing policy America towards Israel or Israel towards Palestinians, which is a hell of a lot more than the GOP will allow. Immediately call it Anti-semitism, so stupid.

Who is advocating ethnic cleansing? Not one poster here in 11 pages that I saw said that.

All that was said is there is no such thing as a Palestinian Race. They are Egyptians, Jordanians and Syrians and if they want to stay in the area The UN and League Of Nations gave them a place called Transjordan which is The East Bank of The Jordan River. The West Bank Belongs to Israel.

If they don’t like living near Israel, they can move back to Syria, Jordan, & Egypt.
Talk out of both sides of your mouth much?

FIrst you say you don't advocate ethnic cleansing and then you describe doing exactly that.

What you call "Transjordan" is actually...read this slowly...JORDAN. Moving 3 million people OUT of the West Bank is indeed ethnic cleansing. Into a country that certainly doesn't want to receive 3 million refugees.

And when you "cleanse" an area of a certain group of people...that's ethnic cleansing. You ain't gonna be kicking out Jewish "settlers" (illegal squatters) are you?

That's fucking insane

Since we are talking a lot about Anti-Semitism in The Democrat Party, I thought I'd post this. This is just off the top of my head, but I will provide links to articles that go in to a lot more detail at the bottom.

The reason Obama actually abruptly pulled out of the Syria & Iraq region against the advice of his generals was because he worked up a dirty deal with terrorists, AGAIN to launch a Military COUP against SYRIA. ISIS was an A Barak Hussein Obama creation.
Obama actually provided financial support to certain factions of ISIS to attack Syria which is unthinkable for a civilized human being to do, let alone a US President.

Obama gave the worst terrorist state in the world, Iran $150 Billion. They used this money to buy Russian Uranium which actually came from the US through Canada via another dirty deal Obama orchestrated, The Uranium One Deal. The used that $150 Billion to build up their military, hire Russian Scientists, and weapons developers to help build Iran, Drones, Missile Defense Systems and Nuclear ICMBS now with the Range to Obliterate Israel. Iran is an enemy of Israel and The United States just like ISIS is.

Obama also sponsored a COUP in Turkey that failed. He wanted a leadership there that was more hostile towards Israel.

Obama launched illegal and unconstitutional military operations in Syria to help depose Assad because Assad is not as hostile towards Israel as Obama wanted him to be. I don't like Assad at all. But the world is actually better off with him running Syria than ISIS would have been.

Obama & Clinton paid and armed The Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization to launch a COUP in Egypt. They are enemies of Israel.

Obama & Clinton paid and armed Al Queda in Libya to assassinate Qaddafi and start a COUP in Libya. They are enemies of Israel.

Side Note: Obama & Clinton against International Law, used The Benghazi Post as a weapons depot to arm The Terrorists that assassinated Qaddafi. Al Qaeda found out about it by hacking in to Sid Blumenthal's Yahoo account that Hillary Clinton emailed him at from her secret server. She was sharing classified information with him about weapons purchases and other actions by our government for the sole purpose of Insider Trading Profiteering. This by the way is just one of the reasons Obama lied about the existence of Hillary's Server and why he lied about him and his staff emailing her through it using aliases. All the emails on that server despite being bleach bitted were classified by Obama as "Crucial to National Security" so despite finding copies of all of them on Anthony Weiner's laptop, The Public will never be allowed to see them. But back to the crux of this side note, I didn't like Qaddafi, but Libya was better under him than it is under Al Qeada.

Obama has given weapons and money to Al Nusra. They are enemies of Israel.

Obama has given weapons and money to HAMAS and THE PLO. They are enemies of Israel.

Obama as he was leaving office stabbed Israel in the back by sponsoring an Anti-Israel UN Resolution as his last official act as president.

Obama poured millions of dollars in to INTEFERING with Israel's elections to try to remove Benjamin Netanyahoo, because Benji is extremely set against giving up land for peace.

Side Note: Trans-Jordan was always designated as the other half of so called Palestine when the UN divided that area to create a two state system for Jews and Arabs living in that area. The Arabs in that area refused to occupy or were prevented by Jordan from occupying the area designated for them by The UN, so The Fake Palestinians have no claim on any land they are squatting on. Go to Trans-Jordan.

Obama & Clinton are both Anti-Semite racists, Hell bent on eliminating Israel from The Middle East and surrounded Israel with numerous more hostile enemies.

Managing Obama's War Against Israel | RealClearPolitics

Why it’s correct to label the Obama administration ‘anti-Israel’

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President - WallBuilders

Obama’s Israel legacy: A hostile Democratic Party

Netanyahu says Obama ‘ambushed’ Israel at UN, likens him to ‘deeply hostile’ Carter

ACLJ Demands Answers on Obama Administration’s Diplomatic War Against Israel | American Center for Law and Justice

Ted Cruz: Has President Obama Launched a Political Campaign Against Prime Minister Netanyahu?
Israel is responsible for their enemies, not Obama.

I have a hostile act for ya, how 'bout the USS Liberty?

What?

No Super Duper?
We are already talkin about possibly changing policy America towards Israel or Israel towards Palestinians, which is a hell of a lot more than the GOP will allow. Immediately call it Anti-semitism, so stupid.

So Stupid....

We are playing your game against you super duper......

What?

No Super Duper?

So Stupid....

Yes it's the big lie- works great for fascists and Communists alike...

That’s a lie. The Gaza Strip border Egypt and Saudi Arabia and traffic does go in and out of Israel from there. They have schools grocery stores gas stations.

The West Bank which again is Israeli Territory has access to Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia’s economy.

There are check points, but come on, you got Hamas and PLO trying to kill Jews every day from that area, even launching rockets and mortors from there.

What?

No Super Duper?

What?

No Super Duper?
The Palestinian Economy – SAGE Business Researcher
businessresearcher.sagepub.com › the-pal...

by ST Stub · Cited by 1 · Related articles
Mar 26, 2018 · The Palestinian economy in the West Bank and Gaza is weighed down by a lack of modern infrastructure, Israeli restrictions on the flow of goods and people and internal political conflict. The result is weak economic growth and high unemployment, especially among younger Palestinians.

What?

No Super Duper?

What?

No Super Duper?
The Palestinian Economy – SAGE Business Researcher
businessresearcher.sagepub.com › the-pal...

by ST Stub · Cited by 1 · Related articles
Mar 26, 2018 · The Palestinian economy in the West Bank and Gaza is weighed down by a lack of modern infrastructure, Israeli restrictions on the flow of goods and people and internal political conflict. The result is weak economic growth and high unemployment, especially among younger Palestinians.
Check that article, Israelis are screwing up and an actual new Palestinian hilltop apartment town by withholding water 4 years after it's finished. That kind of stuff all the time.... Occupied territories

Obama has given Israel more money and arms than any of his predecessors. . When he left office his parting gift to Israel was a staggering military aid package of 3.8 billion for the next 10 years

Since OB has been in office Israel has recieved more than 20,5 billion in military aid.

U.S. and Israel have continued Juniper Cobra, a joint exercise consistanly under OB

2012 Defense Minister Ehud Barak , “The security ties between us and the current administration are at the highest level they have ever been.”

Under OB the US has voted against resolutions in the General Assembly condemning Israel, in five anti-Israel measures under Human Rights Council,

the General Assembly held its first-ever session on anti-Semitism under OB

The difference between him and Trump

OB did it his way, Trump and Jared are yes men under the control of Netanyahu

What?

No Super Duper?

So Stupid....

You are right, you Tards are all one in the same…..

Thank God President Donald J. Trump knows how to smack you down…

What?

No Super Duper?

So Stupid....

You are right, you Tards are all one in the same…..

Thank God President Donald J. Trump knows how to smack you down…
Only if you only pay attention to Fox noise and the demagogues.... Everyone else in the world thinks he and you are incredible brainwashed functional scumbags and idiots..

Forum List

Back