obama is right about the mosque.

if cow shit was butter you would not have to churn would you dear? muslims brought down the world trade center, not christians and not jews.

correction: it was al-qaida who brought those towers down not Muslims. 1.5 billion muslims did not get together to bring those buildings. it was rag tag group of violent loons who decided to do so.

Wow, are you delusional.

Just let obama the muslim keep spewing this crap, because there's a MASSIVE majority of Americans that are against the building of this victory mosque at ground zero. It displays even more clearly the disconnect these elitist radicals have with main stream America, and it will only hurt them even worse come November. They'll cut off their nose to spite their face. For purportedly being so damn smart, they sure act stupid.

Last edited:
so, by that reasoning, no christian church should go up near the oklahoma federal building, because a Christian committed the crime?

If the Oklahoma building was blown up because the government was occupying ground that was sacred to Christians and the bombers wanted the government to remove that occupation from those areas, then yes, it would have been the same thing.

It wasn't.

No comparrison.

you know people keep on forgetting that Muslims died on 9/11 too. and there Muslims firefighters on the scene helping people when the twin towers got knocked down. so Muslims suffered on this day as well.

and like many American Muslims like myself I hated what al qaida did on that day. it disgusts me that they thought what they were doing was an act of greatness.

if Christians and Jews are allowed to build their places of worship near ground zero why aren't Muslims allowed to? just because a couple of whack jobs decided to fly planes into the towers does that mean all Muslims are like that?

We have a right just like any other American to build our places of worship where we like just like other people of faith do.

that's what makes people from all over the world come to this nations because of the religious freedom that is here.

Nia.....what you say is true.....but they should use common sense and build somewhere else.....if they build were they want to put this thing,they are just creating a more hostile environment,and should not be surprised if the more radical individuals out there respond to this,like i am sure they will....after all....insane fanatics are not just Muslim....

you know people keep on forgetting that Muslims died on 9/11 too. and there Muslims firefighters on the scene helping people when the twin towers got knocked down. so Muslims suffered on this day as well.

and like many American Muslims like myself I hated what al qaida did on that day. it disgusts me that they thought what they were doing was an act of greatness.

if Christians and Jews are allowed to build their places of worship near ground zero why aren't Muslims allowed to? just because a couple of whack jobs decided to fly planes into the towers does that mean all Muslims are like that?

We have a right just like any other American to build our places of worship where we like just like other people of faith do.

that's what makes people from all over the world come to this nations because of the religious freedom that is here.

Nia.....what you say is true.....but they should use common sense and build somewhere else.....if they build were they want to put this thing,they are just creating a more hostile environment,and should not be surprised if the more radical individuals out there respond to this,like i am sure they will....after all....insane fanatics are not just Muslim....

only the ones who blow themselves up in the name of god are.

for fucks sake, they can build whatever they want. they are fuckin assholes for doing so though.

how are they a-holes for doing so?

people are such hypocrites if this was a church or synagogue we wouldn't even know about it. but since it's a mosque Muslims are being insensitive?

Nia....its what happened on that sight and how many people in that area percieve this move .....if a bunch of Christians destroyed a site in Iran or Pakistan and a Christian group said we are going to put a Christian church there....tell me the local populace would not be against that happening....

for fucks sake, they can build whatever they want. they are fuckin assholes for doing so though.

people are such hypocrites if this was a church or synagogue we wouldn't even know about it. but since it's a mosque Muslims are being insensitive?

Nia....its what happened on that sight and how many people in that area percieve this move .....if a bunch of Christians destroyed a site in Iran or Pakistan and a Christian group said we are going to put a Christian church there....tell me the local populace would not be against that happening....

They'd be against it even if a Christian group hadn't blown something up. muslims are not tolerant. They're goal is to take over the world with islam and sharia law, by whatever means necessary, and what they're doing here is using our own laws against us. But your point is ignored by the liberals that argue the victory mosque should be built. It makes to much sense, so they simply don't respond to it.

Do we have any right to stop them frong building this building? No... I don't care what Obama thinks about it either, he should have no comment givin his political position IMO.

But....but....but.....his middle name is 'Hussein' and for 20 years messages like 'God-Damn America' were drilled into his head on sabbath Sundays.

Also, boycott NYC!

Last edited:

so i guess THAT is what you wanted obama to say to the world?

Yeah, funny, they want Obama to criticize these private citizens. Of course the few times the administration criticized some CONSERVATIVE 'private citizens',

they threw a fit.

Phoney two-faced fucks, the lot of them.

why is it people think pakistain and iran are the forefront of islamic countries? muslims are not even too safe in these countries. a lot of muslims look down on those countries.

quite frankly i don't care what the populace of iran and pakistain would do because we are not there. we live in the united states of america. we are a free nation. iran and pakistain are not.

Do we have any right to stop them frong building this building? No... I don't care what Obama thinks about it either, he should have no comment givin his political position IMO.

Given his position it's none of his business?

lol, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Do you know what thepresident pledges to do in his oath of office?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

But, accordingly to an anti-American ignorant fuck for brains like you,

it's not the president's place to even express an opinion about the CONSTITUTIONALITY of this issue.

Jeezus, when did you go wrong in life?

You have your right to freedom as long as it doesn't pose a risk to the safety of others.

Islam by its very nature is a risk to the safety of others.

Given his position it's none of his business?

lol, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Do you know what thepresident pledges to do in his oath of office?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

But, accordingly to an anti-American ignorant fuck for brains like you,

it's not the president's place to even express an opinion about the CONSTITUTIONALITY of this issue.

Jeezus, when did you go wrong in life?

But, he just keeps picking and choosing what he will preserve and defend in the Constitution, the rest of it is just a living document....very hypocritical of him, IMO.

so, by that reasoning, no christian church should go up near the oklahoma federal building, because a Christian committed the crime?

great example. mcveigh's christianity was instrumental to his decision to blow up buildings.

this is a little known fact, but it was the priest at mcveigh's church that convinced him to commit the crime. he said it was god's will that those people should die. it was his duty as a christian to kill those babies.
But he was agnostic .
Did you forget the [sarc][/sarc] tags?

You have your right to freedom as long as it doesn't pose a risk to the safety of others.

Islam by its very nature is a risk to the safety of others.
Only if muslims act on and support what the scripture says:eusa_naughty:

Because by doing so they are wrongly or rightly upsetting 66% of Americans.

So if they do it, they are assholes.

Forum List

Back