obama is right about the mosque.

quite frankly i don't care what the populace of iran and pakistain would do because we are not there. we live in the united states of america. we are a free nation. iran and pakistain are not.

well then its no use talking to you then Nia.....if you cant understand the mood of the people over around there....then what can i tell you.....when they build it and the division widens and there are threats of violence and the graffiti starts ....just dont ask why is this happening?....because you know why....

for fucks sake, they can build whatever they want. they are fuckin assholes for doing so though.

how are they a-holes for doing so?

people are such hypocrites if this was a church or synagogue we wouldn't even know about it. but since it's a mosque Muslims are being insensitive?
funny you say that
since one of the 8 buildings destroyed on 9/11 was a greek orthodox church that hasnt been rebuilt and they are actually holding up the reconstruction of it
and until a few days ago i had never even heard of it nor did i know it had been destroyed

quite frankly i don't care what the populace of iran and pakistain would do because we are not there. we live in the united states of america. we are a free nation. iran and pakistain are not.

well then its no use talking to you then Nia.....if you cant understand the mood of the people over around there....then what can i tell you.....when they build it and the division widens and there are threats of violence and the graffiti starts ....just dont ask why is this happening?....because you know why....
the sad thing is, the people that destroyed the WTC would call her an apostate and kill her as well

please remember that not all muslims are of that type that follow the radical crap bin laden spouts

"The people over there" aren't building the Center. People like nia are.

you know people keep on forgetting that Muslims died on 9/11 too. and there Muslims firefighters on the scene helping people when the twin towers got knocked down. so Muslims suffered on this day as well.

and like many American Muslims like myself I hated what al qaida did on that day. it disgusts me that they thought what they were doing was an act of greatness.

if Christians and Jews are allowed to build their places of worship near ground zero why aren't Muslims allowed to? just because a couple of whack jobs decided to fly planes into the towers does that mean all Muslims are like that?

We have a right just like any other American to build our places of worship where we like just like other people of faith do.

that's what makes people from all over the world come to this nations because of the religious freedom that is here.

You have left out the fact that many Muslims (some of those very fire fighters) are against the building of this mosque.

As for your statement about a Christian Church I do not see a lot of people going to bat for St. Nicholas Church. It is getting very little coverage. The funny thing about this church is it was already there when it happened.

Most of us know that some Muslims died on 9/11 along with Christians and Jews. To even bring that up to me is irrelevant. The significant number that everyone focuses on is that ALL of the terrorist were MUSLIM. It was also done in the name of the Muslim religion.

you know people keep on forgetting that Muslims died on 9/11 too. and there Muslims firefighters on the scene helping people when the twin towers got knocked down. so Muslims suffered on this day as well.

and like many American Muslims like myself I hated what al qaida did on that day. it disgusts me that they thought what they were doing was an act of greatness.

if Christians and Jews are allowed to build their places of worship near ground zero why aren't Muslims allowed to? just because a couple of whack jobs decided to fly planes into the towers does that mean all Muslims are like that?

We have a right just like any other American to build our places of worship where we like just like other people of faith do.

that's what makes people from all over the world come to this nations because of the religious freedom that is here.

You have your right to freedom as long as it doesn't pose a risk to the safety of others.

Islam by its very nature is a risk to the safety of others.
Only if muslims act on and support what the scripture says:eusa_naughty:

And 99% of them don't commit violence in the name of Islam, and yet they're Muslims. How is that possible?

You have left out the fact that many Muslims (some of those very fire fighters) are against the building of this mosque.

As for your statement about a Christian Church I do not see a lot of people going to bat for St. Nicholas Church. It is getting very little coverage. The funny thing about this church is it was already there when it happened.

Most of us know that some Muslims died on 9/11 along with Christians and Jews. To even bring that up to me is irrelevant. The significant number that everyone focuses on is that ALL of the terrorist were MUSLIM. It was also done in the name of the Muslim religion.

How can a small number of criminals claiming to be acting in the name of a certain religion have the power to criminalize the entire religion?

How can a small number of criminals claiming to be acting in the name of a certain religion have the power to criminalize the entire religion?[/QUOTE]

very good question, you would think with 1.5 billion of them the 99% could quash that little ole 1% if they really wanted to. yathink? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do we have any right to stop them frong building this building? No... I don't care what Obama thinks about it either, he should have no comment givin his political position IMO.

Given his position it's none of his business?

lol, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Do you know what thepresident pledges to do in his oath of office?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

But, accordingly to an anti-American ignorant fuck for brains like you,

it's not the president's place to even express an opinion about the CONSTITUTIONALITY of this issue.

Jeezus, when did you go wrong in life?

Where in the Constitution does it demand that the POTUS intervene in neighborhood disputes about the use of store fronts?

I should think that if the Constitution says anything about this issue, it is in the part that reserves to the States or the people any powers not specifically reserved to the Feds.

and other entrepreneur have the right to open a gay bar next to the mosque, and a strip club on the other side. If people have to be soooo tolerant of muslims then muslims should be tolerant of others too!

This is the perfect scenario here in America. Seriously, this is perfect. Gay bar, or a topless bar or a anti kosher butcher shop selling port and pork by products only.

Perfect. No offense to the muslims, they have the freedom here to worship any religion they want. I served 20 years defending that right for them really.

I find nothing wrong with them having a mosque there really. What they represent has nothing to do with those nuts who attacked us on 9/11.

Do we have any right to stop them frong building this building? No... I don't care what Obama thinks about it either, he should have no comment givin his political position IMO.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

it's not the president's place to even express an opinion about the CONSTITUTIONALITY of this issue.

Where in the Constitution does it demand that the POTUS intervene in neighborhood disputes about the use of store fronts?

I should think that if the Constitution says anything about this issue, it is in the part that reserves to the States or the people any powers not specifically reserved to the Feds.

And if he didnt say anything, you would be saying why is he not addressing this issue...he is so weak.

Blah blah blah.

And 99% of them don't commit violence in the name of Islam, and yet they're Muslims. How is that possible?

How was it possible,that thousands hit the street dancing and and all happy after 9/11 they where muslims also??

And if he didnt say anything, you would be saying why is he not addressing this issue...he is so weak.

Blah blah blah.

Obama "I'm not commenting, nor will I comment, on the wisdom of making a decision to put a mosque there."

Last week Gibby said "it's a local issue", now, Barry opens his pie hole and doesn't stick up for Americans. He should comment on the wisdom, or rather the lack of wisdom, in this. He should realize the sensitivity involved and ask that the Muslim community do the same.

I'd like to know why didn't the builders take up Gov. Patterson's offer.

New York Gov. David Paterson offered a compromise Tuesday in the running dispute over a proposed mosque that supporters want to build near the site of Ground Zero in lower Manhattan. But it wasn't immediately clear if anyone would take him up on his offer.

Paterson said if the mosque's developers agreed, he would intervene to help them find another location for the building, the Associated Press said. But with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg supporting the proposed site within blocks of the toppled World Trade Center and other authorities signing off on the project, it wasn't clear whether Paterson's suggestion would go anywhere.

New York Governor Says State Would Help if Mosque Moved to New Site

Has anyone noticed that very few on the left can bring themselves to even use the "t-word"? I've seen "criminals" "loonies" "rag tag group" and "nuts". And they seem to have conveniently forgotten that 9/11 was not the first and only attack in this country. This may frighten me more than the mosque itself.

Control language; control thought.

It was obviously not just a "couple of wack jobs." There is a war going on, and those "wack jobs" are not all gone yet. They are still fighting back, in the name of Allah. You should be willing to recognize that, and thousands of people like you should be saying over and over that they are not you!!! However, I am beginning to believe that they are more of you than even you want to admit.

Last edited:
for fucks sake, they can build whatever they want. they are fuckin assholes for doing so though.

people are such hypocrites if this was a church or synagogue we wouldn't even know about it. but since it's a mosque Muslims are being insensitive?

It is not becaise it is a mosque. You need to get that through your head. It is about the hateful statement that particular mosque is making.

Church Destroyed at Ground Zero Is Still at Square One

By CHARLES V. BAGLI
Published: March 18, 2009
The tiny St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church is once again at the forefront of the myriad disputes that plague the rebuilding effort at ground zero.

The fate of the church, a narrow whitewashed building that was crushed in the attack on the World Trade Center, was supposed to have been settled eight months ago, with a tentative agreement in which the church would swap its land for a grander church building on a larger parcel nearby, with a $20 million subsidy from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. This would have allowed work to begin at the south end of the site.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/nyregion/19church.html?_r=1

The church is still being restricted out of business and has not be rebuilt

You should not fogg it up with facts. These Obama following unAmerican creeps will not know how to deal with that.

If the church cannot go up, neither can the Mosque!!!!! Obama is an idiot! As Is the Mayor of NYC. The people don't want the Mosque!

Forum List

Back