Obama Is Making A "Pre Buttal" To The State-Of-The-Union Speech

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
He says Obama's policies aren't working.

Two Things:

1) The Republican's deal is....they vowed to block anything he tried

2) The 1% is working:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

You need someone to fix your thread title,

but nonetheless. I noticed recently that Romney sounds a lot like Sean Hannity when he attacks Obama...

...simplistic, hyperbolic rhetoric, a bunch of worn out one liners, lies, blah, blah.

but nonetheless. I noticed recently that Romney sounds a lot like Sean Hannity when he attacks Obama...

...simplistic, hyperbolic rhetoric, a bunch of worn out one liners, lies, blah, blah.

Yeah...you're perceptive and I'm a careless dumbass. Romney is what I intended to say.....SORRY

Last edited:
The State of the Union sucks.

Nuff said.

State of the Union addresses do for sure. Promises, promises, seldom if ever, fulfilled. I won't be watching.. *-*

"For Obama, last year's State of the Union offers a case study in that dynamic. Speaking to a newly divided government not long after the assassination attempt on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson, Ariz., Obama pleaded for national unity, a grand goal that never came to pass as Washington quickly dissolved into one partisan dispute after another.

"Many of the particulars Obama rolled out that night proved just as hard to pull off.

"Among the initiatives Obama promoted then that have yet to come to fruition a year later: eliminating subsidies to oil companies; replacing No Child Left Behind with a better education law; making a tuition tax credit permanent; rewriting immigration laws; and reforming the tax system.

Read more: Obama Has Mixed Record On Planned State Of The Union Goals | Fox News

Nuff said.

State of the Union addresses do for sure. Promises, promises, seldom if ever, fulfilled. I won't be watching.. *-*

"For Obama, last year's State of the Union offers a case study in that dynamic. Speaking to a newly divided government not long after the assassination attempt on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson, Ariz., Obama pleaded for national unity, a grand goal that never came to pass as Washington quickly dissolved into one partisan dispute after another.

"Many of the particulars Obama rolled out that night proved just as hard to pull off.

"Among the initiatives Obama promoted then that have yet to come to fruition a year later: eliminating subsidies to oil companies; replacing No Child Left Behind with a better education law; making a tuition tax credit permanent; rewriting immigration laws; and reforming the tax system.

Read more: Obama Has Mixed Record On Planned State Of The Union Goals | Fox News

Republicans never do anything which costs a lot except tax cuts for their buddies and wars!

John Kennedy pledged to send a man to the moon and return him safely to the earth by the end of the 60's. I guess everybody remembers how that one turned out.

Two Things:

2) The 1% is working:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Well, so his speech is going to be "the Republicans blocked my efforts" and "1% is working".

That's fucking brilliant. And no doubt you'll be sitting there jerking your pud through the whole thing.

Have fun there sugar britches!

:lol:

Two Things:

2) The 1% is working:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Well, so his speech is going to be "the Republicans blocked my efforts" and "1% is working".

That's fucking brilliant. And no doubt you'll be sitting there jerking your pud through the whole thing.

We'd be about 200% better off if Reagan and the Bushes had been jerking their puds instead of giving the nation a good fucking with their tax cuts for the wealthy.

Ha! Obama is FULL of worn out one-liners!...and lies!
:lol::lol::lol:

Nuff said.

Just look for the class warfare thing, not his 3 years of failed policies. He will be playing the blame-game and "let's soak the rich" cause 50% of the people are paying NO federal income taxes. He will skew the numbers and have a grand victim pity-party. He will not mention that the top 1% of taxpayers are already supporting the needy.

He has no record of his own to stand on, so he has to deflect from that and blame the GOP Congress, not his inability to negotiate with them. Not his three years of spending and regulations and corporate taxes, that are killing our economy...NOOOO.

All the money that the rich have earned, will never be enough to stimulate the economy, BUT it will weaken it and that IS his goal. His speech will be convincing because it's all in the teleprompter and he won't skp a beat. It will all be lies.

And the uninformed and the ignorant, and entitlement-minded will :clap2:.

That's what you guys said about Bill Clinton in 1996. Surprise Sur Fuckin Prise

Two Things:

2) The 1% is working:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

We'd be about 200% better off if Reagan and the Bushes had been jerking their puds instead of giving the nation a good fucking with their tax cuts for the wealthy.

Oh, that's so oriiginal... "tax cuts for the wealthy". :lol:

Hey, here's an idea, instead of spending twenty hours a day on the Internet whining about Mitt Romney, or whatever Boogie Man is the flavor of the day in Marxist Utopia land, get off your dead ass and go do something productive...

Ladies and Gentlemen:
The state of the union is lousy. But it isnt our fault. We came into office on the heels of a failed administration. And we made it worse. But it wasn't our fault. We spent 18 months ramming the biggest new entitlement program in history down your throats. And you shoved it up our ass. That wasn't our fault. If the previous administration had come up with what we wanted our work would ahve been unnecessary. So instead of focusing on helping the economy grow we got bogged down in throwing slop in the feed bowl for the union hogs. But that's the GOP's fault. If the GOP had thrown more pork to the unions we wouldn't have to.
So in some, I will work to give you all free ponies. If you join me in killing all those white rich guys we can make it happen. And remember: None of this is our fault.
Thank you.

The State of the Union address tonight will be another campaign speech by the incessant campaigner Barack Hussein Obama as he desperately tries to hold onto his crown and throne. He will say less about the actual state of the union than he does about who he blames for it. His correctly describing the state of the union would require that he say, "I have failed you miserably!"

Obama is a Marxist!

That's what you guys said about Bill Clinton in 1996. Surprise Sur Fuckin Prise

The economy wasn't in the shitter and his approvals weren't in the low 40's... nor were there 45,000,000+ unemployed, $4+ gas, inflation, a worthless $, Solyndra, record numbers of American on public assistance, etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen:
The state of the union is lousy. But it isnt our fault. We came into office on the heels of a failed administration. And we made it worse. But it wasn't our fault. We spent 18 months ramming the biggest new entitlement program in history down your throats. And you shoved it up our ass. That wasn't our fault. If the previous administration had come up with what we wanted our work would ahve been unnecessary. So instead of focusing on helping the economy grow we got bogged down in throwing slop in the feed bowl for the union hogs. But that's the GOP's fault. If the GOP had thrown more pork to the unions we wouldn't have to.
So in some, I will work to give you all free ponies. If you join me in killing all those white rich guys we can make it happen. And remember: None of this is our fault.
Thank you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Rabbi again.:lol::lol::lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Thank you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Rabbi again.:lol::lol::lol:

"I had a pony. When I was a little girl growing up in Poland I had a beautiful pony".

Grandma Nanna

Nuff said.

It will be the same crap as usual. Nuff said.

Nuff said.
Kinda worried, huh??

:eusa_boohoo:

Obama To Slam Bailout$, Handout$

"Millions of Americans who work hard and play by the rules every day deserve a government and a financial system that does the same. It's time to apply the same rules from top to bottom: No bailouts, no handouts, and no copouts. An America built to last insists on responsibility from everybody."

images

Forum List

Back