Obama is GONE!!!!!!!!

You mean he finished his 8 years and handed off Presidency to someone else? Yea, that was known to happen.
HATE to spoil a good day.....but get to work. They left you a HUGE mess to clean up.

View attachment 107687

Can this be right? Only ~3 months in and racked up $0.591T dollars debt? Maybe it goes down around TAX time. I would hope so.

LAND O' GOSHEN! ..........30 years of nightmare is a lot to clean up in 4 years.

I hope TRUMP doesn't get to work, because as he describes the work ahead, our deficit will be 5-10 Trillion BIGGER then it will otherwise be.

CRFB-debt-chart.jpg

I swear to God that I've never felt so happy to see a President leave office in my life.

Obama has just begun. He will go on and do greater things than he was allowed to do as president. Never had a president or first lady with such integrity and class. Hail to the Chief.
Hahahahahagahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahah

You're funny.

Guys, this is the official Obama is Gone thread. We're likely going to merge some topics that are essentially the same so we don't have 60 billion threads on Obama is Gone, Trumps Speech Sucks, etc.

In the meantime, some of you are forgetting this is Zone 2 - Politics. Posts require some content related to the topic.

I am so happy that America hating ass is no longer President. And that his ungrateful hag of a wife is no longer residing in the White House.

What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lmao:

Not somebody's puppet? Are you sure about that?

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back