Obama is GONE!!!!!!!!

732o0j.jpg

The guy has 60% approval coming out of office and you seriously think that your take on what he will be remembered for is anywhere near reality? You are a seriously deranged. Which is ok, since no one gives a shit what what you rw hacks think.

Historians rank Obama as a well above average president. Time to get real.

We don't care about your "phony polls". A high percentage of MLB voters think Barry Bonds steroid use did not help him hit 76 home runs or whatever.

We don't care who you sampled or how. It is non-believable......like the past 8 years.

The guy has 60% approval coming out of office
Where did you get 60%? it's low 50's and the poll is fake anyway. Can't have the first black president leaving office under 40% apr. If the pollsters where honest Obama would be way under 50% ....................................fake rigged polls.

Obama leaving with high approval rating - BBC News

Obama's Approval Rating Hits 60 Percent As He Prepares To Bid Nation Farewell

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Trumster FAKE FAKE FAKE! pleadings are pathetic, you fools can't help but discredit yourself as idiots in just about every post.

The guy has 60% approval coming out of office and you seriously think that your take on what he will be remembered for is anywhere near reality? You are a seriously deranged. Which is ok, since no one gives a shit what what you rw hacks think.

Historians rank Obama as a well above average president. Time to get real.

We don't care about your "phony polls". A high percentage of MLB voters think Barry Bonds steroid use did not help him hit 76 home runs or whatever.

We don't care who you sampled or how. It is non-believable......like the past 8 years.

Thats ok, no one gives a shit about you or your retarded assertions.

This is awesome. We just elected a guy with ZERO experience because we wanted CHANGE!

We are so full of HOPE!

Why am I getting déjà vu?
The last time it happened, the guy pretty much rolled Boxcars.............and people have been bitching the entire way........

Clearly the bar is set quite high.....

wish we still had numbers to determine which of two things is larger.....

You are right, I should get used to the incurable stupidity of Trumpsters by now and just ignore you fools
You really should it would be better for your health. After Obama won his second term I had to turn it all off for about 6 months. But I didn't cry like some of you all. Man!

Thank you, President Obama!

jpg
Wow, look at all those part-time, low paying jobs!

Employed, Usually Work Part Time (LNS12600000)

(in ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 26,772

Dec. 2016 - 27,895

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries (LNS12032197)

(in ,000)

Feb 2009 - 8,697

Dec 2016 - 5,476

How's your math, Scooter?
Nice cherry picking. My math far and away exceeds yours and I suck at math. Always have. My talent lays in making toady little stooges like you look stupid, but I don't think you actually need any help in that regard.

Thank you, President Obama!

jpg
Wow, look at all those part-time, low paying jobs!

Employed, Usually Work Part Time (LNS12600000)

(in ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 26,772

Dec. 2016 - 27,895

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries (LNS12032197)

(in ,000)

Feb 2009 - 8,697

Dec 2016 - 5,476

How's your math, Scooter?
Nice cherry picking. My math far and away exceeds yours and I suck at math. Always have. My talent lays in making toady little stooges like you look stupid, but I don't think you actually need any help in that regard.

Nice cherry picking.
What upsets you so? And, no......that is not a Priest in my other hand.........it's.......uh.........something else......

My math far and away exceeds yours and I suck at math
I can build a castle from a single grain of sand

My talent lays in making toady little stooges like you look stupid

I can make a ship sail, on dry land

Even the Star Spangled Banner is being done correctly instead of being BUTCHERED by some no-talent ass-wipe.

I HATE it when scumbags always try to put their own personal touch on the World's greatest Song.....

oooops, she just went too high in the final verse -- Oh well.

Should have a Tenor do it, anyway

The first time I heard a lady sing “...o'er the la-and of the free-EEE” I thought someone goosed her.

Forum List

Back