Obama is GONE!!!!!!!!

This just in, video of snowflakes' reaction as Trump took the oath of office.
200.gif

What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lmao:

Not somebody's puppet? Are you sure about that?

View attachment 107695

Based on evidence that we actually DO have it was obummer who was the puppet....

What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lmao:

Whoever has some common sense is sure about that. Apparently, not you brainwashed liberals.

I'm fascinated how liberals invent cheap stories for the low IQ people and then they are surprised that not too many people are buying them.

Last edited:

Whoever has some common sense is sure about that. Apparently, not you brainwashed liberals.

Come on, man......

This is strictly "Cult of Personality"....don't be embarrassed.......

This is going to be fun to watch. I for one can't wait to see Trump fall on his face. Of course the scariest part about all of this is that Pence will be in command for when Trump loses his shit

deltex1, post: 16358771
God Bless America!

Obamacare is not gone. Trump has promised insurance for all - government run healthcare.

Great job Obama getting this ball rolling.

It's Trumpcare / bigger better government run healthcare coming to stay.?

Named after a white president Republucans can now embrace it.

Forum List

Back