. BREAKING: Speaker Johnson accelerates release of Jan 6 tapes. Will re-release them unblurred to speed up the process for the Public

God bless Speaker Mike Johnson. This is great and it's what you call full transparency.

I don't know, it will put those who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time at risk for deranged leftists to go after IRL. I can see them now, going berserk when they think they recognize someone at the mall from a video they watched and trying to destroy their life.

A lot of thinkers will be charged with “seeing it incorrectly” by the feelings n free shit gaggle.

I don't know, it will put those who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time at risk for deranged leftists to go after IRL. I can see them now, going berserk when they think they recognize someone at the mall from a video they watched and trying to destroy their life.
It's time we stopped hiding from Anti-American dimocrap scum and went on the offensive. No more.

Payback's gonna be a bitch. And if you think OMB will be happy with just winning, you're mistaken. He's just saying that to keep the Usual Suspects of his case.

Don't believe what you're seeing with your own eyes.
Believe the lies we're telling you.
It’s some weird concoction that since we are white and think we are racist and uncaring and they just care so much about criminals and illegals and the virtue signals of life

Isn't it curious the Democrats on the Committee fought tooth and nail to keep these videos from being released. Why would that be?
The viewing of the fact that people were let in, the Pelosi plants stirred up a ruckus that spread but 99.7% of the demonstrators did not harm anything or anyone, one was murdered for that, and two dozen buffalo horn wearers were going to kick out the current government, install their own and take over the country snd run their own new government

It’s so absurdly ludicrous and childish to even type those words about the “overthrow”
But that’s the feeling n free shit childlike fantasy we are supposed to be living in

Is he going to show Republicans shitting on the walls of our Capitol and beating Capitol Policemen ?

Forum List

Back