Obama is anti Gun and anti Assault Rilfe.

Fact: People who own guns are more likely to have bought one because of the socialization of guns within their communities growing up. (i.e. hunting, military, law-enforcement)

Fact: The amount of personal gun ownership within a community significantly drops when serious neighborhood watch programs are initiated.

Fact: The majority of gun-related death in the US and abroad is from "stolen" or illegaly sold firearms.

Fact: Most of the stolen firearms came from security guards, police officers, and registered "legal" owners homes, cars, and trucks...NOT smuggled ones.

Now of course all you fucktards are gonna say ban food cuz it kills more people, cars kill more people ban cars, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. BUT Gangsters, drug-dealers, and organized criminals aren't attacking or threatening people with cheesebugers and beer. They use guns. Stolen guns that were easily available to them because of our current gun-control laws being too weak. You may THINK that a gun can protect you, but anyone with a knife and enough courage can take your gun away in a heartbeat and use it against someone else. Most gun owners dont have the proper permits to carry and conceal their weapons, and so most stolen guns come from homes and trucks when YOU arent around. It is an undeniable fact that guns CAUSE more crime than they prevent, but I will agree that getting rid of guns wont get rid of crime. However, large groups of protective neighbors staying organized have PROVEN over and over to be far more effective against crime than gun ownership.

All this being said, the original topic for this post was:

"Obama is anti-gun and assault rifle."

Yes he is. But more importantly....

type "Obama on Gun Control" into a google search for proof.

Obama supports the 2nd ammendment BUT he does call for much heavier regulations on guns and their manufacturers. He also supports the right for state and local governments to make their own laws on handgun and assault rifles, just like cities and states go around property rights for zoning ordinances.

So at the end of the day, you all are basically fucking nuts for spending as much time as you have on all my comments regardless of there context because not one of them actually addressed the thread. We all have our opinions and obviously we arent changing eachothers any time soon. I think all of you are idiots, and you all think Im an idiot. Im voting for Obama, you are all probably voting for McCain or not at all. Lets let the politicians do the fighting and we'll see who gets their way come voting day...

Dude, this is lame. The happiest people in the US besides delusional gun-control nuts will be the criminals the day our guns are taken away. Then they KNOW they have nothing to fear. Well, except your pocketknife.

If you cn get rid of EVERY SINGLE firearm on the Earth, I'm with you. Otherwise, go away, you're bothering me. So long as as there's one, if it isn't mine, I'll make one.

Tell me ... I bet you think the police protect you, don't you? You know ... the ones you just mentioned get their guns taken away? Probably at knifepoint.:lol:

Really? I'd suggest that you go back to school then. I look forward to hearing any of the anti-obama liars set forth where he has suggested government ownership of the means of production.

I'm also curious as to what policies he supports that Bill Clinton didn't.

I love the smell of right wing desperation in the morning.... smells like victory.

And when you make up stuff in your head, like, that you think someone's lying, you might want to offer some type of evidence. otherwise it just belongs in the conspiracy section.

and you know that isn't going to work this time.

The statement,” he might as well be a communist. ” is philosophical. I am not right-winger, but a moderate. I even voted for Clinton once, but I will not make that mistake again. And, I am sure not going to vote for Clinton times two.

Fact: People who own guns are more likely to have bought one because of the socialization of guns within their communities growing up. (i.e. hunting, military, law-enforcement)
Fact: This "fact" is meaningless and irrelevent.

Fact: The amount of personal gun ownership within a community significantly drops when serious neighborhood watch programs are initiated.
This "fact" is meaningless and irrelevent.

Fact: The majority of gun-related death in the US and abroad is from "stolen" or illegaly sold firearms.
This "fact" supports my argument, not yours.

Fact: Most of the stolen firearms came from security guards, police officers, and registered "legal" owners homes, cars, and trucks...NOT smuggled ones.
This "fact" further supports my argument, not yours.

Now of course all you fucktards are gonna say ban food cuz it kills more people, cars kill more people ban cars, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. BUT Gangsters, drug-dealers, and organized criminals aren't attacking or threatening people with cheesebugers and beer. They use guns.
Stolen guns that were easily available to them because of our current gun-control laws being too weak.
No. The criminals threaten people because they are criminals; and they threaten people freely because our gun control laws are strong--strong in disarming regular folks. The guns are stolen because our gun control laws motivate criminals to steal guns rather than buy them, while strongly placing obstacles in the way of regular folks bearing guns to protect themselve from these criminals.

You may THINK that a gun can protect you, but anyone with a knife and enough courage can take your gun away in a heartbeat and use it against someone else.
Fucktards like you may THINK that courage and a knife will enable you to take my gun away, but it will only get you shot--right in the face.

Most gun owners dont have the proper permits to carry and conceal their weapons, and so most stolen guns come from homes and trucks when YOU arent around. It is an undeniable fact that guns CAUSE more crime than they prevent,...
No. It is an undeniable fact that guns prevent more crimes than they are used in, and patently obvious that our current gun control laws motivate criminals to commit more crimes than these gun control laws prevent.

...but I will agree that getting rid of guns wont get rid of crime. However, large groups of protective neighbors staying organized have PROVEN over and over to be far more effective against crime than gun ownership.
Patently untrue.

All this being said, the original topic for this post was:

"Obama is anti-gun and assault rifle."

Yes he is. But more importantly....

type "Obama on Gun Control" into a google search for proof.

Obama supports the 2nd ammendment BUT he does call for much heavier regulations on guns and their manufacturers.
Quite. Gun control regulations that will further intimidate regular folks from the best self-defense tools available, while motivating criminals to commit more crimes, and make their violent predations safer and more rewarding. WAY TO GO!

He also supports the right for state and local governments to make their own laws on handgun and assault rifles, just like cities and states go around property rights for zoning ordinances.
Does he also support state ignoring the 14th for the purposes of racial segregation? You know, just like cities and states go around property rights for zoning ordinances.

So at the end of the day, you all are basically fucking nuts for spending as much time as you have on all my comments regardless of there context because not one of them actually addressed the thread.
Mine do.

We all have our opinions and obviously we arent changing eachothers any time soon. I think all of you are idiots,...
That's because your opinions are not based on facts and/or valid logic.
...and you all think Im an idiot.
The evidence supports this conclusion.

Im voting for Obama, you are all probably voting for McCain or not at all.
You're voting for a tyrant--so are many of them.

Lets let the politicians do the fighting and we'll see who gets their way come voting day...
Prediction: Politicians will get their way.

Family Doctor

"A large listeria outbreak in 1985 in America which lead to 48 deaths was linked to Mexican soft cheese. In the U.S. it is estimated more than 1000 people become seriously ill and 250 people die from listeriosis each year."
STFU Dr. Grump.

How many of us reading this post, have ever aimed a gun at a criminal and stopped that criminal from committing the crime?

Anyone?

why are you calling Brian, Dr. Grump?

and why would you tell him to STFU. I'm sure you can do better than that.
Wow. Retards don't follow thread links much, do they? Worse, they make retarded commentary to demonstrate. BRAVO!:clap2:

Apparently the issue of guns and gun control isn't nearly so interesting as insulting others.

Excuse me for interupting this mindless bitchfest

Apparently the issue of guns and gun control isn't nearly so interesting as insulting others.

Excuse me for interupting this mindless bitchfest
Apparently, for you, contributing to the discussion regarding the issue of guns and gun control isn't nearly so interesting as contributing boring commentary.

Have you ever prevented an ongoing crime with a gun, Loki?

Do you personally know anyone who has?

I don't although I read all the time (from guns queers, mostly) how citizens prevent crimes a lot with their guns.

Now understand I don't give a rat's ass about guns or gun control, but still...I'm a middle aged guy whose known (probably) tens of thousands of people in my lifetime and I do not know a single gun ower who ever stopped a crime with their gun.

Hence my annoying question in the middle of the mindless bitchfest some of you are enjoying.

How many of us reading this post, have ever aimed a gun at a criminal and stopped that criminal from committing the crime?

Anyone?

I have never known anyone either, but I also have never known anyone whose house has been hit by a tornado either, but I believe in peoples right to have a storm cellar if they wish.

I appears to me that crime tends to be greatest where the people are the most disarmed.

:clap2: ok seeing as though nothing I ever say gets through to you idiots Im going to continue repeating myself.

I have never changed my position in this post. YES you are monkey faggot pussies for even dreaming about owning a gun. YES someone without a gun could take your little pussy stick away from you while you sleep, while you work, while you spend time with your family...hell they dont need ANY WEAPON AT ALL TO TAKE IT!

Also, you dipshits who cant read PROOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!!! Over 80% of gun-related crimes occur with stolen or illegally obtained firearms! So I guess my fairy-tale scenarios you only see in the movies happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Firearms and Crime Statistics (HERE'S PROOF)

Also on the same website you will see that AFTER the introduction of federally funded programs to better help law enforcement and neighborhood watch groups, crimes involving firearms drasticly decreased!

Every single arguement against what I have been saying in this post is CLEARLY hate speach filled with MINDLESS banter about why your fucking dick is gonna fall off if your guns are taken away!

Crime will ALWAYS happen, no matter if guns are involved or not! More people are still beaten, robbed, and raped in this country than those who get shot with a gun! Its gonna happen! So maybe you all should start thinking about what the reprocussions are for "clinging to your guns."

And Im ready for round 57 anytime guys. It is so much fun watching you retards react to me this much, its better than having a little brother!

Last edited:
I have never known anyone either, but I also have never known anyone whose house has been hit by a tornado either, but I believe in peoples right to have a storm cellar if they wish.

Nor do I, Wayne.

Like I will continue saying, I really don't give a rat's ass about guns.

But since nearly ever time this issue comes up, some gun-queer tells us how guns are preventing crimes, I am asking people who have stopped a crime with a gun, or who personally know someone who did, to stand up and testify.

To date, and I've been doing this for years online, only one person claimed to have stopped a crime in progress, and I have my doubts about his veracity about that subject and everything else he'd ever written, too.

Now I have been the victim of gun crime, and I know god damned well that the punk who pulled a gun on me didn't own it legally.

So I do NOT believe any law we pass is going to stop gun violence because punks don't care what the laws say.

But on the other hand , I have yet to be convinced that the existence of guns (especially hand guns) is going to stop more crimes than they cause, either.

Hey, if I lived in some shithole in America, I know damned well I'd be armed.

So I don't want any gun queer to lose his precious guns.

I just want them to stop bullshitting themselves (and anyone who will listen) about how safe those guns are really making them and their families.

Most of the WHITE people I know who own handguns are flaming assholes, more than potential heros.

Since I no longer even really know any Black people, I have to be honest and tell you I have no idea what Black gun owners are really like.

But if they live in some ghetto, I honestly can't blame them for arming themselves, just as I can't blame any White person for doing same in a similar circumstance.

I am, as you can no doubt tell, somewhat conflicted about this issue.

But I've had to deal with gunshot victims and let me tell you, it ain't like in the movies.

There's often a lot of pain, a long period of recovery, and most people never really recover from a serious gun wound.

They generally just cope with the fallout from their experience.

I still think training people in gun safety should be mandatory before anyone can legally own a gun:

Child killed by brother playing with rifle

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 05/27/08

An 11-year-old boy was shot and killed Monday afternoon while he and his brother played with a gun at their southeast Atlanta home, police said.

Atlanta police spokesman James Polite said there was no adult supervision in the home on Eisenhower Circle as the boy, identified Tuesday by the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office as Jeremy King, and his 13-year-old brother played with the rifle.

Welcome to AJC! | ajc.com

oooh...i'm telling... silly loki not allowed to change people's quotes. ;)

Dr. Gump dared someone to find an instance where someone was killed by soft cheese. I was obliged to do so. I think Loki just quoted what I had posted and was actually telling Dr. Gump to STFU.....I could be wrong, but this is how I think/hope it was intended.

Have you ever prevented an ongoing crime with a gun, Loki?

Do you personally know anyone who has?

I don't although I read all the time (from guns queers, mostly) how citizens prevent crimes a lot with their guns.

Now understand I don't give a rat's ass about guns or gun control, but still...I'm a middle aged guy whose known (probably) tens of thousands of people in my lifetime and I do not know a single gun ower who ever stopped a crime with their gun.

Hence my annoying question in the middle of the mindless bitchfest some of you are enjoying.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. If a crime has never been stopped by a gun, then why do police carry them?

Nor do I, Wayne.

Like I will continue saying, I really don't give a rat's ass about guns.

But since nearly ever time this issue comes up, some gun-queer tells us how guns are preventing crimes, I am asking people who have stopped a crime with a gun, or who personally know someone who did, to stand up and testify.

To date, and I've been doing this for years online, only one person claimed to have stopped a crime in progress, and I have my doubts about his veracity about that subject and everything else he'd ever written, too.

Now I have been the victim of gun crime, and I know god damned well that the punk who pulled a gun on me didn't own it legally.

So I do NOT believe any law we pass is going to stop gun violence because punks don't care what the laws say.

But on the other hand , I have yet to be convinced that the existence of guns (especially hand guns) is going to stop more crimes than they cause, either.

Hey, if I lived in some shithole in America, I know damned well I'd be armed.

So I don't want any gun queer to lose his precious guns.

I just want them to stop bullshitting themselves (and anyone who will listen) about how safe those guns are really making them and their families.

Most of the WHITE people I know who own handguns are flaming assholes, more than potential heros.

Since I no longer even really know any Black people, I have to be honest and tell you I have no idea what Black gun owners are really like.

But if they live in some ghetto, I honestly can't blame them for arming themselves, just as I can't blame any White person for doing same in a similar circumstance.

I am, as you can no doubt tell, somewhat conflicted about this issue.

But I've had to deal with gunshot victims and let me tell you, it ain't like in the movies.

There's often a lot of pain, a long period of recovery, and most people never really recover from a serious gun wound.

They generally just cope with the fallout from their experience.

You are looking at this in completely the wrong way and are generalizing too much editec. You seem to think that everyone who owns a gun owns one for defense and safety. My dad has owned guns his whole life and until recently, never had any guns designed or intended for self defense. I own 7 guns, and 6 of them are used for recreational purposes. Target shooting, hunting, skeet, etc... Owning a gun does not put you in the category of neighborhood mercenary who thinks he's going to stop a crime. My wife's family lives in the country. THe nearest house is about a 1/2 mile away. One night they heard someone trying to get in through a window. They had time to get to a gun in the event that someone entered. They ended up calling the cops and stayed inside. Had the person gotten in before the cops got there, they would have been toast. Turns out it was some kids trying to get into the house to steal things. Had the suspects been armed and have different motives, it could have been really dangerous, but at least my wife's family would have had something to even the odds a bit. Going after an armed (gun) criminal with a butcher knife will not cut it (pun). You must live in a city if the people that own guns are assholes....which could be a possible persuasion device against guns. I've also noticed this change in the city. I went to Houstong one time and stopped at a place called Carter's Country. The guy we were dealing with was really gungho about guns and seemed to thing he was a soldier of fortune or something. I'll tell you that most country people do not act like city people when it comes to guns. A gun is like an extra arm or a home decoration. They claim Texas is the friendliest state in the Union....pretty ironic since almost "all people who own guns are assholes." (j/k):lol:

Forum List

Back