Obama is anti Gun and anti Assault Rilfe.

shit. I have every intention of exposing my kids to guns so that they get the same healthy respect for a lethal tool as they would any other lethal tool. Those neighbors who were unsafe with their gun doesn't invalidate everyone else who IS. By your logic you'd ahve to ban cars just because some kid might get run over.

clueless about urban living my ass. living in an urban area IS, of itself, a reason to have a gun. Wanna compare rape, robbery and murder stats between where I live with where you live?

oh, and playing hard to get won't make me chase you, sweetness. Im afraid you are gonna have to find a netcam partner somewhere else.

shit. I have every intention of exposing my kids to guns so that they get the same healthy respect for a lethal tool as they would any other lethal tool. Those neighbors who were unsafe with their gun doesn't invalidate everyone else who IS. By your logic you'd ahve to ban cars just because some kid might get run over.

clueless about urban living my ass. living in an urban area IS, of itself, a reason to have a gun. Wanna compare rape, robbery and murder stats between where I live with where you live?

oh, and playing hard to get won't make me chase you, sweetness. Im afraid you are gonna have to find a netcam partner somewhere else.

I'm all in favor of banning cars. I ride a bike. The kind you pedal.

I highly doubt that you bike around 100% of the time.

Are you the type of spandex loving pancake eater that only drinks sierra nevada or honey brown while looking for a quick death in traffic?

Children are killed far more often in bike accidents than gun accidents...start walking.

How much time does the average kid spend riding a bike versus how much time does the average kid spend playing with loaded guns?

yea... tell me all about shopworn cliche's after you have your front door kicked in by a rapist.

COST benefit analysis works for people who have never been in danger. I assure you, there is a reason your employer keeps extinguishers onsite despite a lack of previous building fires.

It just occurred to me that the expression "shopworn cliché" is itself a cliché.

What makes you think I haven't had my door kicked in by a rapist?

I don't know if he was a rapist but he had reputation as a Peeping Tom, the guy who tried to break in to the country house I was staying in alone several years ago. All the dogs had to to was show their mugs and he was out of there. I never once even thought during the ordeal that I wished I had a gun seeing as I've never even handled one and don't have any desire to.

Your little scare tactic reminds me of know it all religious types who tell you you'll believe in God when you are dying.

And if "Tom" had a gun and shot the dogs?

It's not a scare tactic. Home invasions happen. So does preying on lone females. I gues it doesn't really matter nor suck to bad until it isn't just happening to someone else on the tv news, huh?

And if "Tom" had a gun and shot the dogs?

It's not a scare tactic. Home invasions happen. So does preying on lone females. I gues it doesn't really matter nor suck to bad until it isn't just happening to someone else on the tv news, huh?

If you and Slow One want to live your lives in fear that's your problem.

Contrary to what you assume, I have not had so sheltered a life that I only know what I see on tv or don't care what has happened to others. I think a gun in the house provides a false sense of security. Good locks, a dog, alarm systems, neighborhood crime watches are more reliable.

What makes you think I haven't had my door kicked in by a rapist?

I don't know if he was a rapist but he had reputation as a Peeping Tom, the guy who tried to break in to the country house I was staying in alone several years ago. All the dogs had to to was show their mugs and he was out of there. I never once even thought during the ordeal that I wished I had a gun seeing as I've never even handled one and don't have any desire to.
Your little scare tactic reminds me of know it all religious types who tell you you'll believe in God when you are dying.

You know they offer classes that will teach you how to handle a gun.

That is your thread starter?

You don't provide a link, starting the post with "The last I heard" and then you don't even provide your own opinion on the matter. Game up, will you?

Lmao:popcorn:

Forum List

Back