Obama is anti Gun and anti Assault Rilfe.

It is so funny to me how pissed off all you fuckers get about me wanting to take away your guns. Police and military can have guns, no one else. The manufacturing of guns should be completely halted and only produced on-demand when soldiers or police officers need new ones to replace old ones.

You want to hunt, use traps or a bow and arrow, something that takes years of practice to perfect, and much manlier too.

You want to shoot recreationaly, join the military or become a cop, otherwise....tough shit!

Guns make it easier to commit crime period. Even when regulating sales, they are still manufactured and thus fair game for potential criminals to steal. If you disagree i can laugh at you when Barack HUSSEIN!!!!!!!! Obama becomes the next president. :p

Lmao..the Constitution means nothing to you or Obama huh? You know the 2nd Amendment?

One million Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.
I like this quote-- Would you rather them to have been pushed out of windows??
Guns are so easy for criminals to get, but we have to wait for background checks. While we wait to do the legal thing, the gangs are killing our neighbors and family members with guns that they get on the street. What we need is more honest people with the guts to protect himself or his property, and if enough people start taking care of business, and stop these thugs from wrecking peoples lives, the less crime will happen.

It is so funny to me how pissed off all you fuckers get about me wanting to take away your guns. Police and military can have guns, no one else. The manufacturing of guns should be completely halted and only produced on-demand when soldiers or police officers need new ones to replace old ones.

You want to hunt, use traps or a bow and arrow, something that takes years of practice to perfect, and much manlier too.

You want to shoot recreationaly, join the military or become a cop, otherwise....tough shit!

Guns make it easier to commit crime period. Even when regulating sales, they are still manufactured and thus fair game for potential criminals to steal. If you disagree i can laugh at you when Barack HUSSEIN!!!!!!!! Obama becomes the next president. :p

No one's pissed off because we know you're the only turd throwing poster in this thread. We all know everything you're posting is assinine. And for the slow-minded individual, many people do hunt with bows, and in fact there is a bow hunting season.

Oh, and you can bitch and moan all you want, but until you can get the Supreme Court to overturn the 2nd Amendment, then your argument if void and I have every right to own a gun. "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."---

Hmm...You're a burglar that is 6' 2" and about 240lbs, and you break into someone's house. What's more likely to get you to leave?

BoomerangGunWoman450pxlorez.jpg

Or

h02-clenched-fists-building-worker.jpg

Suddenly, everything stopped.

The kicking of doors. The terrified female screams. The gunshots, and the roar of the ancient, dirt-encrusted Harley engines.

Everything stopped...except just one thing.

The sound of footsteps. Worn leather on broken glass. Neither frantic, nor relaxed, they simply approached--unafraid.

Was that crunching sound really just broken glass, the greasy, tattooed, biker gang wondered subconsciously? Or...was it something more? Was it...fate?

The bikers glanced around nervously, frozen in fear. None of them knew what to make of the mysterious stranger. A single ball of tumbleweed rolled by the motorcycles, as the women ran for cover. One of them, a busty blonde, hid behind the mysterious stranger.

"Run, call for help! Come on, what are you doing?" she asked.

"It's okay ma'am", he said, adjusting the brim of his hat. "Everything's going to be just fine. I just need to teach these gentlemen some manners right quick."

"There's like, ten of them!"

"Yes ma'am, there sure is. I do apologize, but this could take as much as 3 or 4 minutes."

"Who the hell are you??"

"Name's OutsidetheBox24, ma'am. Don't worry, I'm from the internet."

The blonde breathed a sigh of relief, and felt her panties moisten.

Well, I've had enough for one night. Don't come knockin box...I'm kind of skittish at night...:cool:

Suddenly, everything stopped.

The kicking of doors. The terrified female screams. The gunshots, and the roar of the ancient, dirt-encrusted Harley engines.

Everything stopped...except just one thing.

The sound of footsteps. Worn leather on broken glass. Neither frantic, nor relaxed, they simply approached--unafraid.

Was that crunching sound really just broken glass, the greasy, tattooed, biker gang wondered subconsciously? Or...was it something more? Was it...fate?

The bikers glanced around nervously, frozen in fear. None of them knew what to make of the mysterious stranger. A single ball of tumbleweed rolled by the motorcycles, as the women ran for cover. One of them, a busty blonde, hid behind the mysterious stranger.

"Run, call for help! Come on, what are you doing?" she asked.

"It's okay ma'am", he said, adjusting the brim of his hat. "Everything's going to be just fine. I just need to teach these gentlemen some manners right quick."

"There's like, ten of them!"

"Yes ma'am, there sure is. I do apologize, but this could take as much as 3 or 4 minutes."

"Who the hell are you??"

"Name's OutsidetheBox24, ma'am. Don't worry, I'm from the internet."

The blonde breathed a sigh of relief, and felt her panties moisten.

Then suddenly, she realized the OutsidetheBox24 had spilt a flaming shot into her lap by accident.

She said, "Oh my, how are you going to beat all ten of them? THey all have guns."

"It's ok ma'am," he replies. "I do this all the time on USMB, I'll distract them with my baseless rhetoric until I can use by bare hands to wrestle all ten to the....."

A shot is heard throughout the room, and all is silent. Outsidethebox24 is now inside the box....

Sorry, just couldn't help myself. Good night

Honestly you two, I could do this all day. I am 25 years old and reside in Los Angeles, CA. Both of my parents are retired marines and they live in Dallas, TX. They are both for anti-gun laws to the fullest extent...no more civilian guns...period. Oh they would get into the country anyway? How about ACTUALLY inspecting the other 95% of the cargo coming into this country? Why do you think that all those gun manufacturers are now producing guns out of state when almost all of them started here to begin with? Who regulates the sales of firearms and makes sure that the buyers are legitimate? Ever seen the movie "Lord of War"(based on a true story)? The fact is that if guns are made, they end up in the wrong hands, even when so called "law-abiding citizens" like you responsibly use your firearms for personal enjoyment. If you could guarentee that "anything" potentially dangerous could be used responsibly without any possibility of misuse, there wouldn't be child proof lighters or medicine bottles.

What you idioits are basically saying is this:

If you could save hundreds and thousands of lives by throwing away your gun and supporting anti-gun laws, you WOULDNT do it. Your excuse, cars kill people, ban cars, tape kills people, ban tape, but thats not the point. Cars and tape are rarely if ever used as "murder" weapons. Key word being MURDER.

I think I need to go fuck my hot intelligent girlfriend now so we can procreate more intelligent people because im begining to think that the retards are outnumbering the genius. i.e. Bush's 2nd Term... Goodnight fuck-tards, i'll be back in the morning to see what other mindless asshole banter you can come up with. :p

Honestly you two, I could do this all day. I am 25 years old and reside in Los Angeles, CA. Both of my parents are retired marines and they live in Dallas, TX. They are both for anti-gun laws to the fullest extent...no more civilian guns...period. Oh they would get into the country anyway? How about ACTUALLY inspecting the other 95% of the cargo coming into this country? Why do you think that all those gun manufacturers are now producing guns out of state when almost all of them started here to begin with? Who regulates the sales of firearms and makes sure that the buyers are legitimate? Ever seen the movie "Lord of War"(based on a true story)? The fact is that if guns are made, they end up in the wrong hands, even when so called "law-abiding citizens" like you responsibly use your firearms for personal enjoyment. If you could guarentee that "anything" potentially dangerous could be used responsibly without any possibility of misuse, there wouldn't be child proof lighters or medicine bottles.

If you could save hundreds and thousands of lives by throwing away your gun and supporting anti-gun laws, you WOULDNT do it. Your excuse, cars kill people, ban cars, tape kills people, ban tape, but thats not the point. Cars and tape are rarely if ever used as "murder" weapons. Key word being MURDER.I think I need to go fuck my hot intelligent girlfriend now so we can procreate more intelligent people because im begining to think that the retards are outnumbering the genius. i.e. Bush's 2nd Term... Goodnight fuck-tards, i'll be back in the morning to see what other mindless asshole banter you can come up with. :p

Alrighty then, ban those knives they are used quite often as a murder weapon. Oh wait they serve a useful purpose, just like guns. You have outside the box and you have the founding fathers, I will go with the founding fathers.

Its an old article, but things did not change that much.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-12-17-guns-usat_x.htm

The report by the Americans for Gun Safety Foundation says nearly 1.7 million firearms were reported to police as stolen from January 1993 through August 2002. The number of guns stolen per year has declined, from 221,322 reported in 1993 to 138,035 in 2001, the report says.

Thats more then 100,000 firearms in the wrong hands - every year. Sounds like a good argument for stricter laws to me.

Its an old article, but things did not change that much.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-12-17-guns-usat_x.htm

Thats more then 100,000 firearms in the wrong hands - every year. Sounds like a good argument for stricter laws to me.

No one is saying anything about stricter gun laws, Outisde the rhombus seems to want to rewrite history to where the FF didn't write the 2nd Amendment. He seems to think that if guns are manufactured here, they won't find their way here. THat really seems to be the case with drugs doesn't it? :cuckoo: And not to mention it would be 100% illegal and unconstitutional to go around and take the guns already owned by law-abiding citizens, they'll still have the ones they own even if the manufacturing stops.

wow lmao, ok BaronVonBigMeat. Crime is a normal part of human life. It will always happen no matter what society does to stop it. Unfortunately older, weaker, and less capable people are common targets for criminals seeking an easy victim. Whether it be a fist, a bat, a knife, or a gun, without 24/7 protection, you're right, SOME form of alternative SHOULD be considered necessary. Tahdah! P.O.L.I.C.E Force! Oh they cant save everyone? Talk to your state and Local government on that one. Sure maybe 1 or 2 grandmas or disabled persons will save themselves with a hand gun, but that doesnt make it right to allow any swinging dick with an ID and 6 months to go buy a handgun. Or to manufacture so many guns that its like taking candy from a baby to get one on the "black market".

Oh and a second point of opinion. If you ask me, i say anyone with even the tiniest connection to a gang or anyone ever arrested for assault, robbery, or any other gang related or street thug related crime should immidietely be sent to the death chamber. I dont stand for any sort of crime just like most people, but its PLAIN and SIMPLE to see that guns only make it easier for criminals to be criminals, not stop them.

Oh and about your gimpiness and your grandma that lives near gangs... fucking move you retards! and if you say that its too expensive to move, whos fault is it that you dont have any money? are if you're gonna say that you couldnt work all your life from your disability or some democrat stole your chances to make money, fuck you! I know plenty of Mexican-Americans that can feed 6 kids and 6 adults on $50 a week, and they still send money back to Mexico, drive the family Escalade and watch movies on their 42" Plasma. They also let their weak old grandmas live with them, under their protection, and the protection they create through neighborhood comradery. And no Im not mexican.

Fucking complaining douche-monkey...BaronVonWeakRetard maybe

You are a fucking idiot, dude. He shouldn't have to use his fists in some kung fu movie wannabe standoff in order to protect himself. This isn't the movie Fists of Fury. No one is catching BULLETS WITH THEIR TEETH.

And, no one should have to move in order to accomidte some fucking thug just so you can feel better about guns in America.

You ARE the weakest link.

QUOTE=OutsidetheBox24;705671]Honestly you two, I could do this all day. I am 25 years old and reside in Los Angeles, CA. Both of my parents are retired marines and they live in Dallas, TX. They are both for anti-gun laws to the fullest extent...no more civilian guns...period. Oh they would get into the country anyway? How about ACTUALLY inspecting the other 95% of the cargo coming into this country? Why do you think that all those gun manufacturers are now producing guns out of state when almost all of them started here to begin with? Who regulates the sales of firearms and makes sure that the buyers are legitimate? Ever seen the movie "Lord of War"(based on a true story)? The fact is that if guns are made, they end up in the wrong hands, even when so called "law-abiding citizens" like you responsibly use your firearms for personal enjoyment. If you could guarentee that "anything" potentially dangerous could be used responsibly without any possibility of misuse, there wouldn't be child proof lighters or medicine bottles.

LOL...Lord of War. Oh ok, keep basing your opinion on a movie, that's the best way get information these days. That's right, and guns are made elsewhere, so they would end up in the wrong hands anyway. The fact is, studies show that violent gun crimes increase in areas with stricter gun laws. Such as the D.C. gun ban. Criminals are less likely to break into your home when it's likely that you have gun. What you are doing, is blaming law-abiding citizens for criminals and their psychotic pleasure of killing people. If someone wants to kill you, they don't need a gun. THey'll park outside your house, wait for you to walk outside, and run you over with their car. You gripe about others being "pussies" but you're the one scared of a firearm....And as far as child-proofing, I guess you've never heard of a gun-lock or safe. Dude you need to get out more.

If you could save hundreds and thousands of lives by throwing away your gun and supporting anti-gun laws, you WOULDNT do it. Your excuse, cars kill people, ban cars, tape kills people, ban tape, but thats not the point. Cars and tape are rarely if ever used as "murder" weapons. Key word being MURDER.

People have been killing people long before guns were around. If you get rid of guns, they'll find something else. People will start carrying swords and axes in their cars. What you want is police state. IT sounds to me like you've got a beef with the founding fathers. Let me ask you this, you and your "hot intelligent" girlfriend get married and have about 3 kids. You get home and walk to your bedroom only then to realize there is a burglar with a gun hiding in your kitchen. What you don't know is that the burglar is also a murderer and rapist who would gladly kill you if he could. Would you honestly say that a gun would not be necessary. You would not be willing to use a gun if it meant saving the lives of your wife and children? You'll change your tune when the burglar kills your kids rapes your wife and then kills both of you. This world is full of criminals whether guns exist or not. It's the same concept that police carry guns, to even the odds. You think think they're going to go at a suspect with their bare hands when the suspect has gun pointed at them? (Not usually). Now, if you're arguing about historical events in which guns have been invented, you're definately misguided because you can't change anything. Keep spewing your nonsense, I'm enjoying watching you ram your argument into the dirt.

I think I need to go fuck my hot intelligent girlfriend now so we can procreate more intelligent people because im begining to think that the retards are outnumbering the genius. i.e. Bush's 2nd Term... Goodnight fuck-tards, i'll be back in the morning to see what other mindless asshole banter you can come up with. :p[/QUOTE]

It's obvious your peter is this size of green-bean. What idiotic, complex does one have to have to post such crap on a messageboard. The fact that you have to boost your self-confidence by doing such shows your immaturity and stupidity. "oh my girlfriend is hot and I'm going to have sex with her." Whoo....you've got me on that one, you are the man. :cuckoo:

Which one are you?

funny0362.jpg

Perhaps YOU should move, dude. I hear Brittain and Japan NEVER have any violent crime and, certainly, no one ever get killed with a gun. Im afraid i'd have to get all Jim Webb on ya and insist that you take extreme caution when trying to take guns.

and IM a liberal.

Obama won't be taking anyones guns away. Its just as stupid to assume so as it is to suggest voting democrat will lead to more terrorism. You've become equivilent to ken mehlman. Go enjoy your grass juice cocktails and inline skating, dude. NOT all of us wants to sport the pink spandex shorts and conform to your pussified living standard.

I agree with vonbigmeat, I don't believe you are a day over 16.

This guy is a nutjob hands down. And I have to say, he ranks up there with some of the top nut jobs that have been on the forums since I've been on them. It's funny how much one individual can take facts and dismiss them by his opinion. And also take that little thing called the Constitution, and throw it out of the window. If I didn't enjoy reading the next dumb thing he posts, I wouldn't bother arguing with him, but it's funny to watch how the other (not so smart Americans) live and think. It really cracks me up to watch his posts, he thinks he's actually getting under someone's skin, when in fact he's getting under his own skin more than anything else. He has to rationalize his "coolness" by telling himself his girlfriend is hot and intelligent. Only he doesn't realize that his girlfriend is obviously not very intelligent, otherwise, she wouldn't be with ignorant gasbag. After this, he'll probably post some googled picture of some hot babe and pass it off as his g/f.....

Perhaps YOU should move, dude. I hear Brittain and Japan NEVER have any violent crime and, certainly, no one ever get killed with a gun. Im afraid i'd have to get all Jim Webb on ya and insist that you take extreme caution when trying to take guns.

and IM a liberal.

Obama won't be taking anyones guns away. Its just as stupid to assume so as it is to suggest voting democrat will lead to more terrorism. You've become equivilent to ken mehlman. Go enjoy your grass juice cocktails and inline skating, dude. NOT all of us wants to sport the pink spandex shorts and conform to your pussified living standard.

I agree with vonbigmeat, I don't believe you are a day over 16.

Exactly....

Forum List

Back