Obama "inherited" his problems? He should thank Bush

SGdsn

Nov 15, 2009
Obama and his liberal supporters are so quick to remind us that he inherited this economy and two wars. First of all, quit whining about that...he knew what he was getting into. Second, the fact that he had all these issues to inherit is really the only reason he won the election. Had things been going smoothly, I doubt the country would've fell in love with his hope and change bullshit in the first place.

Obama and his liberal supporters are so quick to remind us that he inherited this economy and two wars. First of all, quit whining about that...he knew what he was getting into. Second, the fact that he had all these issues to inherit is really the only reason he won the election. Had things been going smoothly, I doubt the country would've fell in love with his hope and change bullshit in the first place.

Going smoothly? 4,000 Young Americans dead, 47 thousand maimed and crippled, trillions of dollars spent to create a hard right Islamic theocracy that is siding more and more with Iran is more than a "bump in the road".

This is an extreme and horrible disaster. Bush and the Republicans were like Midas, only everything they touched turned to "shit".

And the guy who brought down the WTC is probably living in a Villa somewhere in Pakistan. Talk about "massive failure". "massive"

:lol: Obama said it's no longer a priority to get bin Laden..."As long as he's in a cave...we've met our goal to protect America."
FAILURE rdeanieweenie...Obama is a FAILURE...as well.

Going smoothly? 4,000 Young Americans dead, 47 thousand maimed and crippled, trillions of dollars spent to create a hard right Islamic theocracy that is siding more and more with Iran is more than a "bump in the road".

This is an extreme and horrible disaster. Bush and the Republicans were like Midas, only everything they touched turned to "shit".

And the guy who brought down the WTC is probably living in a Villa somewhere in Pakistan. Talk about "massive failure". "massive"

Negged for using our war dead for your cheap, partisan hackery. Fuck you.

Pos rep for calling it like it is...

Perhaps s0n...........but thats yesterdays news. The only folks obsessing about that lurk in the nether-regions of the internet and are politically irrelevant.........kinda like a small kid trying to convince people that his pretend friend is real!!:lol::lol: Lets face it here.........on a daily basis, this whole Hopey-Changey thing looks more and more like a complete fraud!!! That is unless you're a lefty k00k, everything looks peachy. But thats not at all what the voters signed up for with this phoney, and especially independents DO NOT LIKE to be bamboozled.

This is simply history repeating. I remember very well the high hopes this country had when Carter came into office in '76. By '78 most of the country realized they voted in a fcukk up. The rest is history..............and since, enough nimrods have been born to not realize the consequences of voting in an empty suit.

poar01_obama08031.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats will only stop blaming former President George W. Bush for the nation's economic troubles "when the problems go away," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in an interview with MSNBC.

Pelosi: We'll Stop Blaming Bush "When the Problems Go Away" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Whadda bunch of fuckin' whiny crybabies. They sound like Jan Brady . . . "Bushie, Bushie, Bushie". :lol: The OP is spot on.

classic.............who knew that when we got a speaker in Pelosi, she'd end up being a political asset for every conservative in America whenever she opened her mouth!!!!:lol:

Not only did BO know what he was getting into, he also knew he had to deal with what the Democratic Congress had been doing for the previous Two Years.

:lol: Obama said it's no longer a priority to get bin Laden..."As long as he's in a cave...we've met our goal to protect America."

i know y'all like taking potshots at rdean, but the reality is there isn't a failure in that regard now.

i believe it was bush who said he didn't 'spend much time thinkin' about' bin laden, though.

the failure was in getting into baby bush's war of choice in the first place. complaining that his mess didn't get cleaned up quick enough is beside the point.

i know y'all like taking potshots at rdean, but the reality is there isn't a failure in that regard now.

i believe it was bush who said he didn't 'spend much time thinkin' about' bin laden, though.

the failure was in getting into baby bush's war of choice in the first place. complaining that his mess didn't get cleaned up quick enough is beside the point.

I thought Iraq was Bush's 'war of choice' and that Afghanistan was the 'right war'. Has the borg received new instructions dismissing Afghanistan as the 'wrong war' now?

Negged for using our war dead for your cheap, partisan hackery. Fuck you.

how was it hackery? listing the effects of george bush's fuckups seems legitimate when criticizing the man

quoted for truth. too bad neocons neg reg and use ad hominem isntead of ever addressing your posts

Democrats will only stop blaming former President George W. Bush for the nation's economic troubles "when the problems go away," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in an interview with MSNBC.

Pelosi: We'll Stop Blaming Bush "When the Problems Go Away" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Whadda bunch of fuckin' whiny crybabies. They sound like Jan Brady . . . "Bushie, Bushie, Bushie". :lol: The OP is spot on.

iraq, afgh, recession. have any of those gone away yet?

I thought Iraq was Bush's 'war of choice' and that Afghanistan was the 'right war'. Has the borg received new instructions dismissing Afghanistan as the 'wrong war' now?

iraq was the war of choice. imagine if all teh troops in iraq through the years were stuck on the pakistan border

iraq was the war of choice. imagine if all teh troops in iraq through the years were stuck on the pakistan border

Once again the Monday morning QB's chime in.....You all haven't a clue about the reasons why we went into Iraq in the first place....I was there from day one. OIL, KILLING TERRORISTS in a less inhospitable area. Bottom line. If you don't like the reasons or want to continue to bitch about Bush fine...it's your right...but you will still look like a bunch of whiny ass crybabies....time to move on and put measures in place so we don't have to rely on pre-emptive warfare as a national security policy.

I felt similarly, then the quest for al-quaeda became the pursuit of the taliban, and the campaign took aim at records for the longest in our history.

i didn't get instructions from anywhere, but this fundamental change set off a change of heart.

Once again the Monday morning QB's chime in.....You all haven't a clue about the reasons why we went into Iraq in the first place....I was there from day one. OIL, KILLING TERRORISTS in a less inhospitable area. Bottom line. If you don't like the reasons or want to continue to bitch about Bush fine...it's your right...but you will still look like a bunch of whiny ass crybabies....time to move on and put measures in place so we don't have to rely on pre-emptive warfare as a national security policy.

which terrorists were in iraq before we got there? which had any credible plans to attack the usa or its assessts around the world?

which terrorists were in iraq before we got there? which had any credible plans to attack the usa or its assessts around the world?

Your failure to comprehend my post is quite telling. Read it again....then try again. I shouldn't have to break it down into the simplest of concepts for you....look up pre-emptive warfare.

Forum List

Back