Obama: If You See Something Suspicious Report It

Jesus Christ . Can obama say anything without you conservatards bitching about it?

Even a passing comment like throws you neocons into a tizzy .

I would not report anything. For one thing, I would immediately be called a racist and islamophobic. The occupy crowd would camp out on my doorstep. Why waste my time? I live in Los Angeles so any attack would likely get a bunch of democrats.

I see something suspicious - a guy living in the White House who downplays Islamofascism at every opportunity, gives us distorted history lessons on what Islam and Christianity is, arms terrorists, then gives us this most telling quote:
“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of ‘American leadership’ or ‘America winning”’
55 million reports of a suspicious character living in the White House.....

We liberals laugh hard when we see conservatives making weepy threads like this one.

We get it. Everyone does. The "lame duck" Obama keeps spanking conservatives and sending them running home to mama in tears, so the crybabies are seeking comfort.

Here, let me help.

"There, there." <with hairpats>

Better now?
Gfy

We liberals laugh hard when we see conservatives making weepy threads like this one.

We get it. Everyone does. The "lame duck" Obama keeps spanking conservatives and sending them running home to mama in tears, so the crybabies are seeking comfort.

Here, let me help.

"There, there." <with hairpats>

Better now?
That really the best you have to defend a President that has allowed terrorism to quadruple in 7 years?

File it with your Leftard university Pansy's who are traumatized by having to read about white people.
And cave because they are afraid of the students.

Hours after Obama declared ISIS contained we got Paris.
Now we'll see what happens now that he said there is no current threat in America.

I must admit that it made me cringe when I heard that statement. Barry still hasn't learned his lesson...has he? To say that there is no current threat in America is either incredibly naive on his part or he's totally clueless about what's going on in the world around him.

Or he just doesn't give a shit.

Now personally, I like the concept of vetting the Syrian refuges. However, I do believe the the vetting process should not be where virtually nobody could pass or that just Christian Syrians be accepted..
That's my compromise position, after my pastor's sermon named "What Would Jesus Do?" I softened my position. It seems many church denominations think we should accept the Syrians based on God's Word.
You know, all this fear mongering is un-American. Where in this country's history has an entire society cowered in fear? We are as a nation, better than that.

Barry wants to mail it in for the rest of his second term and then hit the golf course while someone else has to come in and clean up the mess he's made with his total lack of leadership in the Middle East.
He's not willing to commit the next two Presidents to an occupation of Syria.

Are you?

Now personally, I like the concept of vetting the Syrian refuges. However, I do believe the the vetting process should not be where virtually nobody could pass or that just Christian Syrians be accepted..
That's my compromise position, after my pastor's sermon named "What Would Jesus Do?" I softened my position. It seems many church denominations think we should accept the Syrians based on God's Word.
You know, all this fear mongering is un-American. Where in this country's history has an entire society cowered in fear? We are as a nation, better than that.
Did your Pastor bother bringing up the issue why we are tolerating evil instead of wiping it out? Wipe out the evil and let the Syrians live in Syria.

Did your Pastor bother bringing up the issue why we are tolerating evil instead of wiping it out? Wipe out the evil and let the Syrians live in Syria.

Oh, you mean manufactured fear? No, he just quoted the Bible.

He selected certain verses to fit his agenda. Satan loved doing that. You have a Pastor with his head up his ass.

Barry wants to mail it in for the rest of his second term and then hit the golf course while someone else has to come in and clean up the mess he's made with his total lack of leadership in the Middle East.
He's not willing to commit the next two Presidents to an occupation of Syria.

Are you?

He's not willing to do that...yet he appears more than willing to leave a complete cluster f*ck in the Middle East that US Presidents will be dealing with for decades to come! What is Barry's Middle East "plan", G5000? Can you even say with a straight face that he has one at this point?

He selected certain verses to fit his agenda. Satan loved doing that. You have a Pastor with his head up his ass.

No, after reading your posts, it is you who has their head up their ass. You are absolutely married to your ideology. My pastor is a Republican, but he's a Christian first.

Why would there be anything suspicious? There is no terrorism.. only man caused disasters.

And "clock-boy".

Hours after Obama declared ISIS contained we got Paris.
Now we'll see what happens now that he said there is no current threat in America.

I must admit that it made me cringe when I heard that statement. Barry still hasn't learned his lesson...has he? To say that there is no current threat in America is either incredibly naive on his part or he's totally clueless about what's going on in the world around him.

Or he is lying on purpose. Saying there is no threat doesn't calm people down because it's clear that we cannot count on our president to put our safety first. We're left in the cold here as he panders to the radicals while bashing America all over the world. So sick of his backstabbing speeches in other countries. Government's job is to protect us from threats like these not enable them. Seeing Obama complacent and turning a blind eye while ISIS advances makes it feel like we're being led by the enemy.

He has to know that ISIS members are being investigated in every state and that people continue to pour through the southern border. It's only a matter of time before an attack or at least an attempted one. Even then he won't accept blame.

I see something suspicious - a guy living in the White House who downplays Islamofascism at every opportunity, gives us distorted history lessons on what Islam and Christianity is, arms terrorists, then gives us this most telling quote:
“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of ‘American leadership’ or ‘America winning”’

I saw a Muslim kid with a clock that looked almost exactly like a suitcase bomb. I say that was pretty fuck'in suspicious!

Forum List

Back