So, 12 "Vetted" Arab Refugees Turned to Jihad *This Year* Alone

And it is known to Homeland Security, Obama message of a few hours ago, that there is no credible threat from any secular kamikazes: In the United States at this time.

Kamikaze attacks tend to reflect desperation, from a losing side. To compare and contrast, if there thousands of Cubans, found living in South Florida, maybe that would be different. Cuban heritage tends to be associated with shutting the Federal Government down, in a bid to prevent anti-terrorism. It even turns out that Fidel actually won, and the maids house servants stayed in Cuba--making anyone wonder just who left(?)! Recently, however, there is U. S. National Embassy in Cuba, again. May residents of South Florida will move back(?)!

Again contrasting, Apparently ISIS is currently in the process of trying to find somewhere else to have Caliphate Capital City. There are no apparent embassies from other nations: That have to be involved. They are pretty much free to move around--given oil prices falling--probably to a cheaper, and undisclosed location. They probably have a role model for that(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(There is never a Swiss Embassy around, when you need one(?). Lands of Many Nations--No Swiss Consulate, even!)

And it is known to Homeland Security, Obama message of a few hours ago, that there is no credible threat from any secular kamikazes: In the United States at this time.

Kamikaze attacks tend to reflect desperation, from a losing side. To compare and contrast, if there thousands of Cubans, found living in South Florida, maybe that would be different. Cuban heritage tends to be associated with shutting the Federal Government down, in a bid to prevent anti-terrorism. It even turns out that Fidel actually won, and the maids house servants stayed in Cuba--making anyone wonder just who left(?)! Recently, however, there is U. S. National Embassy in Cuba, again. May residents of South Florida will move back(?)!

Again contrasting, Apparently ISIS is currently in the process of trying to find somewhere else to have Caliphate Capital City. There are no apparent embassies from other nations: That have to be involved. They are pretty much free to move around--given oil prices falling--probably to a cheaper, and undisclosed location. They probably have a role model for that(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(There is never a Swiss Embassy around, when you need one(?). Lands of Many Nations--No Swiss Consulate, even!)

Oh, yeah, Obama and Homeland Security have it all under control! How about Fort Hood, Boston, Little Rock, Chattanooga, etc.? How about our unsecured border? How about the fact that our FBI Director says we cannot properly screen the Syrian refugees? How about the fact that Greek law enforcement officials say that they can't properly screen the Syrian refugees who are in the refugee camps in Greece? How about the recent attempts by Syrians to enter the country with fake passports? But, no, none of this matters, right?

We're supposed to trust the same guy who told us that Yemen was a "success story," that ISIS was the "JV squad," and that ISIS was "contained" just before they carried out two major terrorist attacks in two different foreign countries?!

And, by the way, although I meant to say "Muslim" and not "Arab" in the OP and its title, the vast majority of Arabs are Muslims, and most if not all of those 12 refugees were Muslims.

Last edited:
Bush was vetted and turned out to be a war criminal.

Oh, I'm using the new RWnut definition of 'criminal'.

Such nonsense is not worth answering.

No? So you're telling me that your conservative pal who told me today that an accusation is enough to call someone a 'criminal' is full of shit? Are you saying your conservative pal is a fucking moron? Are you saying he's retarded?

I just love the way you deflect to Bush every time you get slammed with facts.

Carry on. LOL

Your pal easy said this:

Why won't the media call Trump a Racist? | Page 4 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He believes the accusation, or the belief, or the opinion that someone is a criminal makes them a criminal.

By his conservative standard Bush is a war criminal. Don't you agree?

Pete must have had a cam to cam covo with Louie.

LMAO

Cornyn-hole was the pivot man.

Carry on. LOL

Bush got 4500 Americans needlessly killed. There is no statute of limitations against that 'crime'.

No. Congress got 4500 American killed.

No, Congress authorizes. The President chooses how to act on the authorization. Jesus Christ are there still people around here who don't understand that?

Carry on. LOL

Bush got 4500 Americans needlessly killed. There is no statute of limitations against that 'crime'.

No, Congress authorizes. The President chooses how to act on the authorization. Jesus Christ are there still people around here who don't understand that?

Well Congress authorized and your the one who doesn't understand. In your mind Bush is to blame for everything. You forget Congress authorized the wars. Without that authorization there would have been no Iraq War.

Jesus Christ there are still some people who don't understand that.

Carry on. LOL

Well Congress authorized.

We authorize the police to carry guns. We don't authorize them to randomly kill people.

Forum List

Back